Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Any Christians on here? (Read 23115 times)
jdee190

ALK Member

Any Christians on here?
Jul 30th, 2011 at 8:12pm

Is there any fellow Christians on here? As I have a question.

Some Christians say there is no afterlife, and that we have to wait on the second coming to be resurrectied again.

Is this true or false?

IP Logged

Pat E.

Northern California
Re: Any Christians on here?
Reply #1 - Jul 31st, 2011 at 12:56am

And where would you be waiting?  And what would you be doing while you were waiting?

IP Logged

Pat E.

Northern California
Reply #2 - Jul 31st, 2011 at 1:00am

And who would be resurrected and as what?  All the faithful Christians added to the world's in-the-body population?  With all the then-existing in-the-body folks?  Quite a shock to all of them, I would think.  Or to replace the by then vanished in-the-body folks?  Couldn't it be awfully crowded ---or then again, maybe not.

IP Logged

detheridge

Malvern, Worcs, U.K.
Reply #3 - Jul 31st, 2011 at 3:16am

jdee190 wrote on Jul 30th, 2011 at 8:12pm:
Is there any fellow Christians on here? As I have a question.

Some Christians say there is no afterlife, and that we have to wait on the second coming to be resurrectied again.

Is this true or false?

Relax -it's false. Smiley

Dave.

IP Logged

Volu

Right here and right there
Reply #4 - Jul 31st, 2011 at 4:13am

Pat E.,

"And where would you be waiting? And what would you be doing while you were waiting?"

In the waiting room. Read magazines.

Seriously though - heart & warmth is wonderful, and so too is questioning & reasoning.

Vegetarian is an old indian word for bad hunter.

IP Logged

jdee190

ALK Member

Reply #5 - Jul 31st, 2011 at 5:03am

KPat E. wrote on Jul 31st, 2011 at 12:56am:
And where would you be waiting?  And what would you be doing while you were waiting?

Nothing. You would not have a clue of your existance until the resurrection. It would be like a long sleep.

I think only a minority of Christians believe this. Most others believe in an immediate afterlife.

IP Logged

hiorta

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Scotland
Reply #6 - Jul 31st, 2011 at 5:46am

""Some Christians say there is no afterlife, and that we have to wait on the second coming to be resurrectied again.
Is this true or false? ""

I take it your question asks if the point of 'some Christians' statements is true, rather than 'is it true they said so'?
There is an Afterlife for all Life.
Evidence for this has been steadily mounting from Mystical, Mediumistic, Scientific and personal sources and of course those who work on this matter on this forum Smiley

BTW, if there is no death it follows there can be no 'ressurrection' magical or otherwise.
This leads to the inevitable conclusion that Christianity is false.

IP Logged

jdee190

ALK Member

Reply #7 - Jul 31st, 2011 at 7:54am

I am a Catholic, and it teaches we are eternal and when we die, the afterlife is immediate

IP Logged

crossbow

ALK Member

Reply #8 - Jul 31st, 2011 at 10:05am

And there you have it.
« Last Edit: Jul 31st, 2011 at 1:23pm by crossbow »  

IP Logged

dianna123

ALK Member

Reply #9 - Jul 31st, 2011 at 7:05pm

hi jdee when u die u go straight to heaven ,no doubt about it dianna3

IP Logged

Justin aka Vasya
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Jul 31st, 2011 at 7:47pm

Depends on the interpretation.  If by "Christian" you mean a person who looks to the teachings and example of Yeshua/Christ as a both a compass and standard for one's spiritual path and highest ideals, then yes. 

If you mean by following an organized belief system, outer group, church, etc. and/or having a need to label oneself this or that, then no. 

Re: the Afterlife, it's probably best for you to have some experience with this before letting some outer belief system convince you of something.   

These ways and methods are well taught by Bruce Moen, and easier to learn and practice than you think.  Just requires a willingness to try and be open, and practice, practice, practice.   Hemi-Sync can be helpful as well, but isn't completely necessary.

Re: the "2nd Coming", well that's a big subject.  Yeshua didn't ever really "leave" the Earth, except for those 3 days after letting himself be murdered.   After that, he's been here constantly in seeming physical form since then and with the same body image he had when he died (left his body) for a few days.  (though it seems he has gone modern and done away with the very long hair and beard he use to have).

So, since he didn't ever really leave, how can he come back?   Maybe meaning by going public again?   Yes, that seems to be a possibility.  But, what's interesting about this coming Age is the development that the 2nd coming might be more about a number of individuals in the near future achieving similar to Yeshua, and demonstrating similar attunement both by their loving example and interactions with others, and their complete mastery over the "rule set" of the physical.  You know, walking on water, multiplying and manifesting food, so called miraculous healings, etc. 

Eventually, in one or two thousand years from now, humanity as a whole will probably evolve to that point collectively (as Monroe and some others have been shown and talked about).  Yup, a collective species of Jesus's.  What a trip eh, but it's really what and who we are beneath all these self and collectively created distractions. 

Maybe after two or three of these more near future folk come forward and are noticed by humanity, then he too will publicly show up again, indicating to humanity that this is truly a universal process and possibility and doesn't just apply to one special person.   Meanwhile, he is and will be working with those individuals who are fitting themselves as channels of Christ Consciousness.  Helping them, couching, counseling,  encouraging, and joking with them.

In any case, the 2nd coming is truly about "resurrection", but not necessarily in the ways that have been taught.   If one lives pure, unconditional, universal love enough, they start to really speed up the vibratory patterns of the physical body.  At some point in this process, a zenith point occurs and there happens a conversion of the physical vibrations into purely nonphysical BUT with the now unique added benefit of full participation in the physical--meaning easily perceived by in physicals not vibrating at those super fast vibratory rates.   Seeming "physical", but not really.  Or as he said so long ago, "In the world, but not of it."

One doesn't need to die in order to complete this process.  Jesus let himself be killed for the very specific and dramatic purpose of verifying this process for others, and to show that a Consciousness fully intune with it's Source nature transcended any physical rule sets (normal "physics" reactions etc) including the seeming need for physical transition.  Consciousness is a continuum and if you're fully intune with it, you realize your existence in all dimensions simultaneously.  The reason for staying?  Simple, effective retrieval is holistic retrieval--directly affecting others both in physical and nonphysical focuses simultaneously.  That's what it's all about for him and why he is still here. 

I suspect eventually once enough individuals within humanity gets it's act together, many of us will exit stage left and phase out of this Universe/Multi-verse, and become co-creators of other realities. 

As he pointed out to the Pharisees so long ago, "Know ye not, that ye are Gods in the making"

IP Logged

jdee190

ALK Member

Reply #11 - Jul 31st, 2011 at 9:00pm

Very good and interesting posts.

I find the evidence for the resurrection to be overwhelming.

Also, the fulfillment of Old Testament prophecy further strengthens his claim to be the Son of God.

No credible historian will deny he existed, however there are 2 choices, either he was an insane liar or the Son of God.

Also we have the apostles, when Christ was crucified the apostles were scared and timid and went into hiding, however when Jesus appeared to them after he rose from the dead, they changed and spread the word only to be persecuted and 11 out of 12 died by martyrdom for the faith. Would they really suffer this for a lie?

We also have the transformation of Paul. Paul hated Christians are persecuted and killed them. But Christ appeared to him and Paul then went on to die as a martyr for Christ. What other reason would he have changed for if Jesus wasnt who he said he was?

These are facts which any historian will not deny.

IP Logged

Justin aka Vasya
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Jul 31st, 2011 at 10:27pm

I find the whole Son of God thing to be a bit misunderstood.  Perhaps Edgar Cayce's guidance on this issue might clarify what is really meant by that term. 

In the N.T. it's the only begotten Son of God as the term.  When someone asked E.C.'s guidance about this, it was pointed out that this term applied to those rare individuals who came into the Earth without the typical act of physical copulation.

Jesus is not the only person in the Bible to have been born in this somewhat unusual manner.   

Adam, Enoch, and Melchizedek seem also to share this unusual entrance into our physical world. 

Interestingly, Cayce's guidance indicated that these other individuals were "probes" or selves of Jesus's "Disk" or Total self (his larger Soul or Consciousness essence).

P.S. it makes it more complicated to understand there are two kinds of this non human Father conception.  One is from E.T. influence, which does not apply to Jesus's birth. 

And the other which is from Spirit or Consciousness, in this case Jesus's "Soul" or Disk self directly influencing matter with it's creative essence to spark the conception.   

It is said to be of "God", because only a very mature (loving) and fast vibratory Consciousness can and will be allowed to do such things.

So, in the N.T. it's talking more literally about the conception of Yeshua being from the nonphysical, Creative forces, rather than the earthly, material, typical manner.   Hence, the only begotten Son of God.   

It seems that so far, it's only been other individuals connected to this same Disk/Soul, which have come in this way as well--the more pure spirit conception (the E.T. one has been a bit more common) 

In the Cayce readings, it was indicated that one of Cayce's "past life" personalities, Ra Tah, did not have a normal conception--no human father involved, but this seems to have been one of the E.T. influenced conceptions rather than the more purely spiritual-consciousness-spirit caused kind like with Jesus.   

In the more long term and larger perspective sense, we are all children of the Creator--meaning our original consciousness and individuality was created.  We had a "beginning".  (Source consciousness didn't really have a beginning, but always existed). 

But again, the N.T. is more referring to the actual kind of conception of Jesus when it talks about him being the "Son of God".   It's being a bit more literal and immediate for this particular life.

It's interesting to note that Cayce's guidance indicated that in the future, when humanity had spiritually evolved a lot more, this kind of conception (like with what happened with Jesus and his Mother) would become more common.  I suspect that this is what happens with some E.T. groups now.

IP Logged

crossbow

ALK Member

Reply #13 - Aug 1st, 2011 at 1:20am

What are E.T. groups?

IP Logged

Justin aka Vasya
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Aug 1st, 2011 at 2:11am

E.T. groups refers to sentient, thinking, freewilled consciousnesses that have attributes of both collective and individual natures and which don't operate from within our energy system (which relates to our solar system as a physical reference point). 

There are two main types of groups.  Those Consciousnesses like us that got attracted to a particular physical system somewhere in our physical Universe, but also like us are really Consciousness using a physical vehicle of some kind to experience the physical dimension more directly.

Then the more rare type, which does not have a physical aspect or direct experience at all, was and is pure consciousness.   If we have communication with these kind, our interpreters might try to overlay some kind of form aspect to them, but there isn't necessarily any form there besides some general sense of individuality.

Mostly when i refer to "E.T. groups", i'm referring to the former category of groups.  (they seem to be more common)

From some experience, and from observing higher level sources out there, it seems that many E.T. groups that interact with humanity are more intune with the collective aspect of their nature.  Humans seem to be a bit unique in our intense degree of individuality and "separateness" of perception and connection between one another.

More humorously, we might be considered an "E.T (or extra whatever planet). group" to a species which hails from a different system than we do. 

With E.T. groups, there seems to be a wide spectrum of quality of consciousness found.   You have some groups or species which are like collective races of all Jesus types, and you have groups which are more destructive, immature, and selfish than humanity is, and MANY relatively inbetween. 

Many of us, not all necessarily though, originally came to this system and planet from another system.   Some more because of curiosity and the lure of this somewhat unique, very discordant planet and experience, and some because of Retrieval purpose and planning.  Some involved both intentions.  Some just sort of ended up here, and it's all been a daze since.

Occasionally, some of us will involve ourselves here for awhile, temporarily leave and experience another system, and then come back as human again for a time.  A bit rare, but not as much as one may think. (I know my "Disk" has done this at least once before, and will again in the future).

In any case, they are just our siblings from other corners of the play pen. 

Ones that come here more directly, whether straight from another system using whatever form vehicle they have, or incarnating for the first time as a human, tend to be more aware nonphysically than most humans.   Often times, they are also more concerned with ethics, if they come from the groups which are most spiritually mature.  (as mentioned previously, i'm aware that there is at least one group involved directly with us which has very unloving intentions towards us and we attracted by our own negativity).

According to Bob Monroe, Bruce Moen, and many others connected to The Monroe Institute, Earth right now is the big show and channel that many E.T. groups, from both categories and from a wide spectrum of quality of consciousness, are watching intently now. 

It's all high drama, and one universal consciousness appeal is drama.  It's kind of like a bunch of movie goers all going to see the same movie, munching on their pop-corn, watching the scenes unfold, all with different reactions, motivations, etc. 

One motivation for watching this movie is the nature of great change and the extreme potential for consciousness growth or entropy involved.  Humans may go from a relatively slow vibratory collective state, to a rather fast and powerful one in record time.  But, it's also possible that we screw up the opportunity big time, and really degrade as to become little more than mean, semi-thinking chimps totally focused on physical and survival in same.
  Many are just curious to see how it all unfolds and how we handle the confluence of these various outside pressures and influences.

(I originally got interested in E.T.'s and E.T. groups when i was 18 in the year 98', which was a year of a lot of change and growth for me in general, i had a dream wherein i observed a E.T. craft and to my surprise started to get telepathically communicated to by a group which felt more like a collective rather than individual oriented mind and perspective.   I was told that they were here observing and trying to help out with the changes.  After that, my interest in E.T. and related phenomenon really got piqued)

It's nice to meet and get to know ones neighbors and be more community minded.  At least the friendly and/or neutral ones.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.