Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
2012 cant happen,planet dies in 400yrs (Read 1070 times)
juditha
Ex Member

2012 cant happen,planet dies in 400yrs
Aug 4th, 2011 at 3:49am

hi i watched a documentary on discovery and scientists have proved that the moon is moving an inch away from our planet every year now,they said our planet will die in 400 yrs time,the reason our seasons are all out of sorts is because the moon is gradually leaving us and our planet is wobbling slightly and thats the reason,so global warming is just part of whats going on today.

scientists are now studying"beam me up scotty" from startrek,which will be a reality by the time our planet dies and thats why other planets are being looked at and people will not leave this planet in 400yrs to leave in spaceships, but will be beamed aboard another planet.

scientists said that"gene roddenberry"wrote the sience fiction of startrek but did not realise at the time that he had got it just right.

thats why i feel 2012 will just be a celestial happening in space,its our faults all of us for the state of the planet,mother earth is dieing because of man,i did not like the dinosaurs that much but they did not destroy the atmosphere,im sure i read in the bible somewhere that "man shall destroy the earth",so true.

"when this planet dies,mother earth will not weep for her lost children"

love and god bless  love juditha

IP Logged

detheridge

Malvern, Worcs, U.K.
Re: 2012 cant happen,planet dies in 400yrs
Reply #1 - Aug 7th, 2011 at 6:37pm

Not necessarily so.
Robert Monroe wrote in his last book 'Ultimate Journey' about travelling to the year 3000 (it may have been 3000 years hence -AD5000? -the book is a little confusing on that point) at which point the human race has got its act together and is getting ready to leave for the next level/dimension of existence. And we leave an earth in sylvan splendour with animals free, happy and fulfilled, as is our relationship with them, and a thriving and balanced ecological system. In other words, the planet won't be dead or an ecological disaster.
By those terms, 400 years hence and 2012 is loose change by comparison.  Wink
(Mind you, I'd love to have a future incarnation in Gene Roddenberry's conception of Star Fleet  Grin
Live long and prosper  Roll Eyes)
Best wishes
David.
Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.