Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Any Christians on here? (Read 23078 times)
jdee190

ALK Member

Re: Any Christians on here?
Reply #15 - Aug 1st, 2011 at 5:00am

Justin, you say you follow the teachings of Jesus so you must also believe that he is our Savior and died on the cross for our sins? As he said this.

Crossbow, as a Christian, do you think the afterlife will be different than what traditional Christianity envisions? After being on this website for a while I think so!

Also what do you make of the other religions who love God with all their heart but dont accept Jesus? Will they get to Heaven? I hope they do

IP Logged

crossbow

ALK Member

Reply #16 - Aug 1st, 2011 at 5:27am

Thank you Justin. That is quite an answer. So I guess that E.T. means something like extra terrestrial, or not-of-planet-Earth.  I don't know about all those sorts of E.T's you mentioned, but I have met a few from other planets when I have been out of body. I never thought of them as "E.T's" as such, just beings from other planets/space, because I haven't ever absorbed the term into my usage. The ones I met have been easy to spot, even from very high. I have picked one out in a large city from about 200 miles away by his different radiation and zeroed in on him for a look. He told me about his work and why he was here. He was a real phenomenon of a creature, yet not too unsimilar to humans either, and his work amazed me. He let me "come in" and see through his mind and eyes, and he showed me himself working, from the inside as he does his job. Very interesting indeed. He implied there were more of him here, doing similar jobs. I also met other types of "ET's" on other planets - I have ventured out there a few times. Some were almost formless energy creatures and were barely with it and did not have much to communicate; others were of the "big" variety, like the big spirits on Earth related to the elements. I have also met many different types of non-humans who live on Earth, like the so-called nature spirits, not just the little ones, but the powerful ones too who are spread out and in the elements, and the inbetween ones who oversee areas. And met other Earth beings/spirits too, of many sorts that I didn't imagine there could be before I met them. I am not showing off - though it might seem like it to others. Its just how it is. I live it, but I still find it hard to accept that its me. There has been a lot of work to get here but also there has been a fair amount of chance involved, like accidentally dialling the numbers correctly in combination lock. Without the chance element, I doubt I could have done it. I could write volumes on my out of body adventures. Maybe one day I will. But as much as I have seen, there is so much more that I haven't seen and I realise this because every few months I see a new amazing thing that I never imagined could be. I have seen the current Earth event that is taking place, that I assume is the one you are referring to. I have watched it from outside at a distance, and from inside views too. And yes I have noticed the foriegn/alien interest in it. It is not short in duration, but is spread out over many centuries. It is an interesting time.
For all this, I am a Christian as you know, which makes perfect sense to me. I have been since the idea came to Earth. Jdee is right when he says the afterlife is immediate. I have visted many of the afterlife places. There are too many to visit them all. But it is not for Jdee to believe me, but to look inside himself at the part of himself that is doing the looking, and believe in that, - believe in his own existence; in his own self. Are you reading this Jdee? And read your Bible with gentle and pondering mind, and loving heart, and live out its good advice, and bit by bit it will make more sense and you will come to know the truth in it. 
« Last Edit: Aug 1st, 2011 at 9:53am by crossbow »  

IP Logged

Justin aka Vasya
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Aug 1st, 2011 at 10:47am

Your welcome Crossbow.  Yup, that's the idea basically.  Interesting about some of your experiences.  Just with E.T. groups alone, there are so many different ones out there that it would be hard (and pointless) to count.  But, as you touched on there are also various non human and nonphysical beings not necessarily "E.T." who are also involved with the Earth directly.  Truly our Universe is a huge community of many different consciousnesses.  (when i was a child, i had the strange notion of wanting to know and to be friends with all beings and people)

Quote:
I have seen the current Earth event that is taking place, that I assume is the one you are referring to. I have watched it from outside at a distance, and from inside views too. And yes I have noticed the foriegn/alien interest in it. It is not short in duration, but is spread out over many centuries. It is an interesting time.

Sounds like it.  Indeed an interesting time, and you're right it spans a large time frame, but it's a bit like an irregular sine wave in that there are peaks of intensity within even the general/larger cycle of intensity and great change.   We are currently in and coming to the zenith point of one of those peaks or spikes of more intensity.  Currently, it feels to be about 10 or so more years within this, in the probable sense. 

Quote:
For all this, I am a Christian as you know, which makes perfect sense to me. I have been since the idea came to Earth.

While i don't tend to think of myself as this or that, i completely understand and agree with the sentiment.  Another self of mine was considered more of a "Gentile" during that time, met and was moved by this Teacher of teachers, and i've/we've been "hooked" since in the sense that i know and understand that he was the closest thing to a perfect spiritual pattern of livingness within the Earth. (but i've known and interacted with him many times in the Earth before he was known as "Yeshua", other lives and selves)  Truly when we saw and observed Yeshua, we saw and observed Source expression and "personality" itself in pure, undiluted form.  No other teacher before or since has expressed it so purely and powerfully. 

Knowing what i know about him, it's natural to look to him as an example and standard to compare oneself in relation to.  It helps one to keep on a straighter and more direct path, if one can live up to it and be honest about self. 

IP Logged

Justin aka Vasya
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Aug 1st, 2011 at 11:22am

jdee190 wrote on Aug 1st, 2011 at 5:00am:
Justin, you say you follow the teachings of Jesus so you must also believe that he is our Savior and died on the cross for our sins? As he said this.

Crossbow, as a Christian, do you think the afterlife will be different than what traditional Christianity envisions? After being on this website for a while I think so!

Also what do you make of the other religions who love God with all their heart but dont accept Jesus? Will they get to Heaven? I hope they do

Hi Jdee190,

I don't look at it quite in that way.  That humanity and humans err spiritually, is apparent to me.  That we needed an example of purity of love and attunement to Source Consciousness to help reorient us back to our true natures, is also apparent to me.  Before he came as Yeshua, we were starting to get very stuck and the Earth was becoming a bit of a hell like environment in many areas with all the violence and selfishness that was growing.

He lived his life, which includes his temporary death, almost completely for others, and to provide that powerful example for all of humanity if they would but look in that direction. 

Unfortunately, many have been forced to look in that direction and that has turned them off from him, when it should have only turned them off from religion, belief systems, and man made structures and bureaucracies  built around him.  He did not create the latter, but some blame him for it unconsciously or consciously. 

I prefer to think of Yeshua as a "Retriever" rather than a "Savior" per se.  A Retriever is more of a guide or facilitator, who points the way along the path to make it easier for others to find their way Home.   In truth, he cannot do the work for us, hence he is not so much a "Savior".   Ultimately, it's on us to get ourselves on the path and walking the long walk home. 

It's all about how we choose to exercise our sense of choice.  When we choose to do so in more loving, wise, and creative/constructive ways, we come "closer" in a sense to saving ourselves. 

When we choose contrary to the varying degrees, we keep ourselves stuck and in a separative state of awareness, perception, experience, and consciousness. 

Yeshua came to show and example what pure love and Godliness really looked like.  This makes it easier for us in the clarity and power of such an example.  He is also an active Guide both in the physical and nonphysical, who is always there to offer advice, suggestions, or to just share his super fast vibratory emanations with us to help uplift and expand us. 

For example, i've found it's common within the New Age community and belief systems as well as various Religions, for various teachers and people to teach, example, and preach forms of subtle and not so subtle selfishness.  Often this is related to materialism in some form or another.  Often it is packaged in a "spiritual form".   

Many have been mislead by these not so intune and love attuned teachers and examples.  The reality is we tend to teach, live, perceive and example what we are and there are very, very few who are even close to being attuned to PUUL consciousness like he is.

If they looked at Yeshua's example and life, they would understand where and how they are being mislead and/or misleading.   But again, he cannot do the work for us.  He is just an extremely bright Light lighting up the path, making it potentially easier for us to walk same with some sight and direction. 

We can become like him (a very bright Light on the path for others), if we consistently live and choose like him.  It's that simple.  He "remerged" with "God" within his consciousness and became a full Co-Creator with same.  So can we.  Many of us will at some latter time.

(however, if he had never came or had failed in his mission, humanity would be a lot more stuck now than it is)

IP Logged

jdee190

ALK Member

Reply #19 - Aug 1st, 2011 at 1:16pm

Again, very interesting read! Thank You

One reason I believe he is the Saviour is because he fulfilled Old Testamenj prophecies. It was prophesised he would be born of a virgin, born in bethlehem, perform miracles, be crucified, rise from the dead etc.

If he wasnt the Christ why would the apostles be persecuted, tortured and killed for a lie?

But has Christs message about the afterlife been mixed up? Why did he talk about people being saved through faith in him as the Lord and Saviour.

I just want all of this mess in my life cleared up, I cant move on in my life doubting and worrying about the afterlife. Once I trust Jesus exists and the afterlife exists I can move forward and enjoy my life!

IP Logged

usetawuz

ALK Member

ne fla
Reply #20 - Aug 1st, 2011 at 5:00pm

Thank you Justin...your comments were greatly enlightening and clearly stated.

I consider myself one who believes the significance of the life of the Christ; his life and death and what he brought to the earth at the time he was here.  I do not, however, agree with the dogma of the christian churches.  The structure formed by them is a power base through which control over others is the primary concern...and I do not feel that is a Christ-based intention.

IP Logged

Justin aka Vasya
Ex Member

Reply #21 - Aug 1st, 2011 at 10:15pm

Hi there again Jdee190,

I suppose it will be actual experience which can help you most to figure out and trust the truth about Yeshua and the afterlife. 

No one else can fully instill that trust and real knowingness in you.  Others can nudge you in the right direction etc, but not fully create that trust and knowingness. 

I've had enough experience and guidance messages to convince me of the reality of the nonphysical, and enough of the former to convince me that some outer sources i've been drawn to, are largely correct about these as well.  The two "jibe" more than not.

IP Logged

Justin aka Vasya
Ex Member

Reply #22 - Aug 1st, 2011 at 10:59pm

Hi there Usetawuz,

Thanks, i appreciate the appreciation.  I do mostly agree with you about many of the Churches and Christian religions having become largely about control (and dogma).  But, i've grown a bit more tolerant of these as time has gone by.  I figure it's been a really mixed bag for a very long time.  There's long been sincere, well meaning, and higher minded Christians involved with these, as well as the really power hungry, materialistic, egotistical types, etc, and a great range of the inbetween. 

But, it's perhaps an interesting study in the law of like attracts and begets like to compare Yeshua to the religion and churches built up around him.   

Cayce's guidance mentioned that contrary to popular belief there were not particularly large crowds drawn to Yeshua when he was publicly teaching and speaking.  Many did not well tolerate him. 

Yet, contrast this with the long term and global "popularity" of Christian religions. 

Quite a difference!  It really points out the like attracts, begets, and likes law very well. 

Yeshua was so fast vibratory, that many shunned, disliked, etc. him when he was actually interacting with people and public.   It was because there was so much variance between his vibratory patterns and most others that there was these intense, often negative reactions to him.   If like attracts, begets, likes like, then unlike on the deeper spiritual level tends to repel and dislike unlike.  Since fast vibrations are more spiritual and loving, it's almost always the slower vibratory patterns which dislike, not tolerate well, try to get rid of, etc. the faster vibratory patterns. The ultimate in intolerance is "banishment". 

Yet, what happens when some, much slower vibratory people get their hands on his teachings and life's history, and start to make a state religion out of it, editing, emphasizing only certain aspects while ignoring others, sometimes outright twisting..  What they essentially did was to slow down the vibrations of their new structure based only loosely on him, what he actually was, taught, exampled. 

Then something amazing happened.  Christianity and "Jesus" became in vogue.  The why is simple, there was less variance of the vibrational patterns between the man-made thoughtform structure and the people exposed to same. 

I doubt Yeshua's teachings and example could have survived in a more pure and undiluted way in this world, simply because there wasn't enough people around who were intune enough with his patterns.  It was almost inevitable that there would be a distortion process and effect to happen with this.  And it wouldn't really have mattered who came forth, what their names were, the same thing would have happened if they were as fast vibratory as he was.   

I feel it's only lately, and more so in the nearish future, that more individuals in a more collective sense, will really truly begin to understand what he was really about, taught, lived.  And do so without the influence of the dogma, force feeding, control, etc of the past times and methods. 

People like you, Crossbow, Recoverer, Bruce Moen (i don't find it an "accident" that Bruce capitalizes "Him" when speaking about Christ), i and others. 

We should not be afraid to express our appreciation and respect for this Teacher of teachers, just because some have the bad taste of religion in their mouths and have a hard time separating the two.  The more non religious, non dogmatic people that speak up, the more people will realize that Jesus is not about religion and that one doesn't have to be religious or dogma oriented in order to appreciate and be influenced by this example and his teachings or to call on him as an active, living presence of guidance. 

In any case, i often recommend people try to communicate directly with him or higher level guidance in general to get the facts about him and what he was and is about.  Sadly, so few seem to take up this friendly challenge to find out for themselves and rather let their intellect, emotionally based prejudice, and/or other outside sources make up their minds about him.  The last part is ironic, since so many complain about the dogma of Christian religion, but trade one dogma in for another, just someone or some outside source which is dogmatically anti-Jesus.

IP Logged

crossbow

ALK Member

Reply #23 - Aug 2nd, 2011 at 12:20am

Jdee said:
1. "Crossbow, as a Christian, do you think the afterlife will be different than what traditional Christianity envisions? After being on this website for a while I think so!

2. Also what do you make of the other religions who love God with all their heart but dont accept Jesus? Will they get to Heaven? I hope they do"

Hello Jdee. I didn't see your post and question yesterday when I posted.

1. If the afterlife was the same in every part, then many people would not like it, because people are different and like different things, and even God can't please all the people all the time. So the afterlife has different places, like Earth has different places. Jesus said his Father's house has many mansions, and he told his disciples that he was going to prepare a place for them. And just like Earth, one can travel around and visit people in other places - with certain restrictions of course, just like Earth.

2. Everyone has an afterlife. There is an afterlife place for people of all religions and all beliefs, attitudes and preferences. I can leave the body and get about, so I have seen many places where people go when they die, and whatever religion or no religion, they are all looked after. Bare in mind that one man's heaven could be another man's hell because he would not like it. By the way, no one suffers hell forever. Hell in its truest sense is our own unhappiness that we make, and it only lasts as long as we keep making it. It will last eternally if we eternally keep doing bad things that harm others and ourselves because we will keep being regretful and causing ourself to pull our hair and gnash our teeth. Religions are progress systems for races and large groups. Each religion was designed to suite the group of people it was presented to. One religion can't suite everyone. Remember Jesus said he was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel, and also told his disciples not to waste time teaching his method to the Samaritans and Gentiles but to go to the lost sheep of Israel. This was to direct his method towards those who would best establish and benefit from it. Beliefs are the drivers of people and their societies. Each religion has a method of teaching which includes a mechanism, a set of controls, an engine, a set throttle and gearing, and a speed of progress, and is custom made for the people it is presented to. It has inner and outer parts; a front and a back; a top and bottom. But all have an afterlife because immortality is in the soul, the religion is just the learning/progress system. The religions have to clash with each other. That is expected. Like Islam clashes with Judaism and Christianity. Islam clashes with everyone because it has a scriptural and traditional commitment to war, with ongoing kill commands sprinkled through its scriptures. But even those who murder for their religion still have a place in their heaven, although other people would not enjoy their heaven and prefer to stay in their own. Religions, like motorcars, can slide sideways and run off the road at times. Arabic history and Islam is a fascinating story. If anyone can get about out of body and has the interest, I encourage them to look into its history. But this is a digression.

By the way. The reason it is said that Jesus died for our sins is because he taught forgiveness, the dissolution of sin and all that forgiveness can do, which prior to him, forgiveness was only a vague concept. His teachings were resisted and he was killed for them. Thus he died for teaching the dissolution of sins. Even as he hung dying, he continued to teach by forgiving his persecutors.
It is not so much Jesus per se who is our saviour, but rather his message of love and forgiveness (the Spirit of Christ) that is our saviour. But it doesn't matter if people confuse the message with the messenger and think it is Jesus the man who is the saviour because when they think of Jesus they think of his example of love and forgiveness and thereby take on some of that virtue and start to live it. This is why we should be careful about making a distinction between Jesus and Christ in company with Christians who do not make it or who consider Jesus the man to be the saviour, because it is unnecessary to adjust their attitude and just confusing. Read the three creeds - they are the church's doctrinal/teaching foundations - they explain the Christian concept of the Trinity and the nature of Christ on a scale from most fundamental/material to most essential/abstract/mystical but the concept is not taught like that in church services, only kept basic, because with religion and spirituality it is best to keep it simple so that everyone gets it, but give them a strong foundation and take them to the threshold where individuals can move ahead as they wish. There is more knowledge in the church than many realise. I speak in fundamental terms when ministering to fundamental Christians, and in other terms as suitable when ministering to others. I can speak as a Jew to a Jew, a Hindu to a Hindu, a Muslim as a Muslim, because I see the inside essence of the religion but I speak it according to its outside presentation or inside essence according to the person's requirement. To connect with people we need to understand them and be understood by them. 
I better sign off or I'll go all day. I hope there is some things of interest to think about Jdee.

†bow             

IP Logged

jdee190

ALK Member

Reply #24 - Aug 2nd, 2011 at 5:21am

Thanks again!

My favourite sportsman of all time made a great quote, Muhammad Ali. He said 'Rivers, lakes, streams they all have different names but all contain water, just like religions, they all have different names but contain God and the truth'.

Ali was a boxer but was also a highly intelligent man, he also said that if you live your religion accordingly, you will see God, and there are many paths to God. A good Muslim will be close to God, a good Catholic will be close to God, a good Hindu will be close to God etc etc.

Also the evangelical Christian Billy Graham once said that we are all made together in Christ, Christ was the most wonderful gift God gave the world 5nd that all Christians, Muslims, Jews are called by God and will be in Heaven.

IP Logged

crossbow

ALK Member

Reply #25 - Aug 2nd, 2011 at 5:37am

So why do you have doubts Jdee?

IP Logged

jdee190

ALK Member

Reply #26 - Aug 2nd, 2011 at 7:16am

crossbow wrote on Aug 2nd, 2011 at 5:37am:
So why do you have doubts Jdee?

I dont like to admit it, but I think the underlying problem is that I have been diagnosed with anxiety and ocd for over a year. I read things then I constantly obsess about it and worry. I read a couple of things from atheists such as Dawkins and Hawking and my worry went into overdrive.

IP Logged

crossbow

ALK Member

Reply #27 - Aug 2nd, 2011 at 10:01am

You can identify and acknowledge the problem, so it is half defeated already. Such problems as ocd take themselves too seriously. Give it an amusing name. Learn to laugh good humorously at it, and it will wither before you. From there it will be easily managed, even ignored. 

Read up on adrenalin and cortisol, these are the so called fear and anxiety hormones/chemicals. Adrenalin is the acute one, cortisol is the milder but chronic one. They trickle out of the adrenal glands when we perceive or imagine a threat exists or is looming. Adrenalin when threat is immedieate; cortisol when the threat is percieved as looming or maybe. For practical management they can be considered much the same substance - they basically are really. The uncomfortable sensations they give you in the body's belly, throat, and elsewhere, are just physical sensations that mean your physical system is working as it should. Don't mistake these sensations for fear or anxiety as you have come to believe they are - they are not. They just mean you are ready. Do not shy away from any job or task that triggers these sensations, for doing so will train the chemicals to secrete earlier each time and your adrenal-cortisol secretion system will become hyperactive and your shying from tasks to minimise the sensations will steadily box in your life. What ever task gives you the sensations that you have assumed are anxiety/fear, providing it is a good and decent and/or ordinary task to do, ignore the sensations and march right up and do the task. With practice you will learn that these hormonal/chemical sensations are a comfort to you, not a discomfort. These sensations mean your body is well tuned and primed, and your mind is sharp, and you have much energy to use. The energy underlying these sensations is a potent driving energy that will serve you well when you have learnt to use it properly. At the moment you are shying from it because it feels what you have come to think is uncomfortable, and you are misinterpreting its promptings in the wrong direction. Remember, these hormones/chemicals are your friend; the sensations of them in your system means your body is working as it should. Learn to be comfortable with it, even thankful for it.   

IP Logged

Bardo

Reply #28 - Aug 2nd, 2011 at 10:22am

Jdee,
Its good to separate your anxiety from the issue of the afterlife. That you recognize the interference that your temporary (they are temporary) disturbances of balance cause, is the first step toward getting over them. Perhaps your compulsive questioning is a form of guidance, steering you toward the information and experience you need to make your own decisions about the greater truths of life and afterlife.  The suffering caused by anxiety and OCD  can be really physical, in my opinion. The symptoms may seem to affect your emotions or your mind even, but the disorder is mostly physical and does not touch your spirit. I am sure you will find your way through this rough time, and reading and interacting with folks like those here is the best way, I think.

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #29 - Aug 2nd, 2011 at 1:17pm

Hello jdee, you have lots of responses here to think about. I, personally, don't like to 'label' my person as a 'religious term of your choice' because I believe it puts my spirituality in a box. It can be a way to separate as well as to include our fellow humans. But each to his/her own.

I believe it is important to know what you value, and to place those thoughts 'ahead of you'. What I mean is, picture the outcome you find most personally fulfilling. Move toward that. Bruce Moen suggests that your approach toward 'entities' (which can be thoughts) which disturb you can be to 'see it not there'. And, sometimes we don't actually know what we would like to have in 'its' place.

But, life is your teacher. You must live it and find what suits you as best you can. You can be many people before you 'die'.

To picture yourself, as you are, in a 'heaven' may be true. But would you recognize the you that you will be 20 years from today? You might recognize that person, but consider that person very different from the 'present you'.

In any case, from all that I have read and experienced, I believe you can create a place, right now, in your mind, which would be a 'safe place' for you to go. Then, just trust that. In the afterlife, no one can take you from that safe place without your permission. Ultimately, it is about self-love. Believe in yourself, and just let the rest go, that is, until you feel strong enough inside to handle some new adventures.

Just a few thoughts. Just disregard them if they are not helpful to you. Best to you.

jdee190 wrote on Jul 30th, 2011 at 8:12pm:
Is there any fellow Christians on here? As I have a question.

Some Christians say there is no afterlife, and that we have to wait on the second coming to be resurrectied again.

Is this true or false?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.