Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Treading Water Man (Read 2104 times)
Josh Langley

ALK Member

Treading Water Man
Jun 19th, 2011 at 6:22pm

I'd thought i'd share some of my retrieval experiences, even thought none of it is verifiable at this stage.

Retrieval 6

Impressions.

Monk helper appeared and when I asked to be guided to someone who needed retrieval, a succession of different images flickered through, but I felt I was in empty bluey space, but felt someone almost like treading water off to my right. They seemed a little panicked with arms and legs flailing.
I got the impression he fell over board from a fishing boat, he’s Asian, from a village. He loves his family and sees it his duty to provide for them.
At one point I thought I was communicating in an Asian language, but I couldn’t understand it.

When introduced him to the helper, I saw someone come ‘swimming’ in and rescue him and take him to shore. I felt the helper had taken on the persona of his brother who’d died earlier as a way of saying that’s died.

When on the beach, they were greeted by his parents who’d both died, and they were getting him ready for sleep, so he could rest and integrate into the spiritual world again.

After I had a little rant to my monk helper about wanting something completely verifiable and he changed to scene to a piazza and asked me to feel the concrete, feel the water from the fountain and smell what appeared to be vanilla. I still wasn’t convinced and asked for physical proof.

And I left it at that. 

I know i sound like little boy having a hissy fit wanting verifiable proof, but i guess i need to trust more Smiley

Join me on the journey.
www.joshlangley.com.au
WWW www.facebook.com/joshlangleywriter  
IP Logged

Bardo

Re: Treading Water Man
Reply #1 - Jun 22nd, 2011 at 6:41am

Outside...
You do seem a bit preoccupied with verification. When I have asked for verification in the past, I have gotten the message from my guides that I was not ready yet. They have said keep working, you are on the right path. When you are ready you will get verification.  They have actually come out and said this.  So I would not worry too much about getting that nugget of undeniable, concrete evidence. If you are getting the sense that what you are doing is right, then I say press on. And your verification will come, when the time is right. Patience seems to be part of the process. Great job!
B-

IP Logged

Josh Langley

ALK Member

Re: Treading Water Man - white feather
Reply #2 - Jun 23rd, 2011 at 6:01pm

Bardo,

yes i know you are right and i feel it too. I get the sense i need to keep trusting in the process and my verification, (BSC) will come when i'm ready.

I also have to keep in mind the reasons why i do retrievals and that's for compassionate reasons, i'd hate to be stuck somewhere and i would like someone to come help me.

BTW i think all my pleading for a sign came true the other day when  i found a single white fluffy feather floating around the floor of my room. It wasn't a feather from a pillow or bird nearby, i've got no idea how it got to be there. I've since framed it and use it a reminder to trust.

Join me on the journey.
www.joshlangley.com.au
WWW www.facebook.com/joshlangleywriter  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.