Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I think I mighta stumbled into..... (Read 2437 times)
Stalagmite

ALK Member

south usa
I think I mighta stumbled into.....
Jun 21st, 2011 at 10:51am

I don't really know if this goes in this section, but I had an interesting experience last night...  I was at a bar, having drinks and I noticed a couple arguing. The man was really drunk and was shouting really loud, though I couldn't make out what they were saying..
Then an old man with long white hair taps me on the shoulder and tells me that I have to do something about this. I look into his round wide blue eyes (he kinda looked like the man that played Gandolf in The Lord of The Rings) and I suddenly felt filled with a sense of strong power. I watched as the woman seperated from the man to go to the lavatory so I followed her.
As I came into the room i could hear her crying. She was standing in front of a rundown sink, practically hanging off the wall, and she had mascara running down her cheeks. She was medium height and build with kinda curly bleached blond hair, pretty brown eyes and a small pert mouth. she asked me for a ciggy and I told her I don't smoke. Next thing i know there is a pack in my pocket, so i hand her one. She lights up and tells me she needs to get away from her boyfriend.

Next thing I know i am in a car! We are going really fast and suddenly everything turns white. Slowly an image starts to appear.. it is the woman, but not as before. Her face is contorted and twisted in agony and (this gets gruesome) I can't hear anything, but it looks like she is screaming. She has her hands on the back of her neck and is just screaming. Then she pulls one hand from behind her and holds it out to me clutching a bloody chunk of flesh.. I am terrified now and am trying to wake myself up, but I can't!  She turns around and I see a hole in her neck... i pick up one word: Help
I gather myself realizing i'm not allowed to wake up yet, not until I help her, so I put my hands out and I cover her wound, and I will the flesh to come together, to heal. The scene fades....
She is standing in a doorway of a small yellow house, but she looks different. Her hair is brown and she is thinner, she has a big pretty smile on her face and she waves to me, so i wave back. she fades away as I open my eyes and the only thought i have upon waking is the felling of peace..

Is this a retrieval? Did I do what I was supposed to, because I really felt that I wouldn't be allowed to wake until I did, and I woke with peace in my soul, so........... Huh

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Re: I think I mighta stumbled into.....
Reply #1 - Jun 21st, 2011 at 7:18pm

Stalagmite;
You ask: Is this a retreival?...sounds like one to me.. Cheesy

The major point here that i read is, quote: ( I gather myself realizing i'm not allowed to wake up yet, not until I help her, so I put my hands out and I cover her wound, and I will the flesh to come together, to heal.).

1-Sound like "seeing not there" to help her.

2-felt that I wouldn't be allowed to wake until you did.

3-And you came out of it feeling peace in your soul (re-intergrating with you)...hum.
Sure sound like one to me.
Congrat. PUL

IP Logged

sanatogen

Reply #2 - Jun 23rd, 2011 at 8:31am

Inspirational.

If you have any more, please keep bringing them to the forum.

From reading Bruce Moen's books, he had to keep trying, to have more of this type of experience until he could convince himself.

IP Logged

Stalagmite

ALK Member

south usa
Reply #3 - Jun 24th, 2011 at 10:14am

I am pretty convinced. When I was young I could see things.... now I guess i just see them in dreams. I tried again last night, but was greeted with resistance. I was in my town (that seems to be my linking place) and I was trying to navigate, but there were so many people in my way! They wouldn't let me push through them to walk down the street. I had a sense of needing to get to a certain building, but alas they wouldn't let me.
I will keep trying though! and I will try and pick up one of Bruce's books Smiley
Thank you all
Mite

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.