Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Group retrieval method (Read 3111 times)
Mendel

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Frederick, MD
Group retrieval method
Jun 11th, 2011 at 10:15pm

Hi All,

I just wanted to share my latest method for doing group retrievals. It works really well compared to my previous approaches and getting me a lot of business Wink

First, my previous approaches. Anytime that you ask for a retrieval, if you're lucky, it's a single person. You can chat with them and if necessary lift them up to a higher subplane until a helper appears.

With two or more people, it can get a little tricky if you have to lift them up. What I often will have them do is hold hands in a circle before lifting.

What if not every one is cooperative, or worse, ther are just too many people? Well, the only method I had before was to create a "portal" This is where you somehow beam PUL into some spot in the astral scene and it acts as a gateway to a higher plane (e.g., F27). There are two problems with this method. You have to be in a really good mental state to beam PUL deep down in the lower astral (which I rarely am) And second you have to get every one to pass through the portal, which is not always possible.

Now for the new approach. You're in a room or a scene with several people. Grab onto something solid like a table or a tree. Now imagine the entire scene or room is a big elevator. Imagine the elevator is slow lifting up through astral subplanes (F21, F22, etc.). At first (maybe 20 seconds) nothing will noticeably change. But then, you'll start seeing some brightening or slight scene changes. Keep going and you'll begin to see people reacting to their changed surroundings. Helpers may appear at this point and you can pretty much stop here.

Good luck!

-mike

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Re: Group retrieval method
Reply #1 - Jun 27th, 2011 at 7:55pm

Very interesting Mike;
will try out that one next time it happens.
Thanks for sharing
PUL

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Jun 28th, 2011 at 12:50pm

hi, mike.
Have you ever noticed that the state of mind of the retrieval persons haven't changed?
I mean, so they don't follow the lift? I guess it's about the state of mind of the retrieval
persons?

Mendel wrote on Jun 11th, 2011 at 10:15pm:
Imagine the elevator is slow lifting up through astral subplanes (F21, F22, etc.).

Are you sure that you mean subplanes F21, F22, etc?

IP Logged

Mendel

Frederick, MD
Reply #3 - Aug 4th, 2011 at 9:27pm

PauliEffectt,

I think it's confusing for a retrievee to have their scenery change on them, even slightly.

Regarding the astral subplanes. I've made the connection between what I see which is several strata in the astral and what Monroe labels F21-F26.

Have you made a different observation? I'd be interested to know.

-mike

IP Logged

gordon phinn

toronto, canada
Reply #4 - Jan 1st, 2012 at 2:34pm

Pretty much agree with this Mike; your last method is interesting though, can't say I've tried that (yet).
At least, not that I recall!

best wishes, gordon

Mendel wrote on Jun 11th, 2011 at 10:15pm:
Hi All,

I just wanted to share my latest method for doing group retrievals. It works really well compared to my previous approaches and getting me a lot of business Wink

First, my previous approaches. Anytime that you ask for a retrieval, if you're lucky, it's a single person. You can chat with them and if necessary lift them up to a higher subplane until a helper appears.

With two or more people, it can get a little tricky if you have to lift them up. What I often will have them do is hold hands in a circle before lifting.

What if not every one is cooperative, or worse, ther are just too many people? Well, the only method I had before was to create a "portal" This is where you somehow beam PUL into some spot in the astral scene and it acts as a gateway to a higher plane (e.g., F27). There are two problems with this method. You have to be in a really good mental state to beam PUL deep down in the lower astral (which I rarely am) And second you have to get every one to pass through the portal, which is not always possible.

Now for the new approach. You're in a room or a scene with several people. Grab onto something solid like a table or a tree. Now imagine the entire scene or room is a big elevator. Imagine the elevator is slow lifting up through astral subplanes (F21, F22, etc.). At first (maybe 20 seconds) nothing will noticeably change. But then, you'll start seeing some brightening or slight scene changes. Keep going and you'll begin to see people reacting to their changed surroundings. Helpers may appear at this point and you can pretty much stop here.

Good luck!

-mike

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.