Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Appeal (Read 3733 times)
kirolak

What brings you here will
take you somewhere else

Appeal
Dec 5th, 2011 at 12:54am

I am posting this appeal to everyone who has compassion for creatures other than human, to please send healing to this poor animal that underwent the most appalling torture before dying.  Each year the Zulu people ritually kill a bull BY HAND & all attempts to legally prevent this have failed, it seems.  I have tried to contact the spirit of this bull, but have not succeeded. If you are able to contact the spirits of animals, I appeal to you to please perform a soul rescue for this soul who suffered such an appalling death.  And please protest formally to the authorities who allow such barbarism in the name of culture.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1233401/Zulu-Ukushwama-bull-killing-ritu...

May all beings be blessed in peace & may no more blood be spilled.

IP Logged

eric

ALK Member

Re: Appeal
Reply #1 - Dec 10th, 2011 at 8:53pm

It appears that the spirit of this animal has moved on without any complications, which is the case with most animals.

IP Logged

Stalagmite

ALK Member

south usa
Reply #2 - Dec 20th, 2011 at 11:05am

Animal spirits know what it means to be "ritually sacrificed" as they have been for years, to them it is not a brutal torture but an act of service. An animal has great sense to know when something is being done out of spite or hate and when something is being done out of tradition as an act of service.
At this time when such an act occurs the animal is being touched by "GOD" and feels no pain. I believe the open-minded Zulu people realized this many years ago.  Fear not for the animal,
let's focus on some children huh? Smiley

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #3 - Dec 21st, 2011 at 1:46am

Stalagmite

Using that line of reasonong, I would argue that the children know why they chose to be in destructive situations and what they hoped to learn or contribute to another's learning from it, so why should I worry about them?

How the heck would YOU know the animal is being touched by God and feels no pain? Do you remember being such a sacrificial animal or something?

IP Logged

kirolak

What brings you here will
take you somewhere else

Reply #4 - Dec 23rd, 2011 at 3:11am

Stalagmite wrote on Dec 20th, 2011 at 11:05am:
Animal spirits know what it means to be "ritually sacrificed" as they have been for years, to them it is not a brutal torture but an act of service. An animal has great sense to know when something is being done out of spite or hate and when something is being done out of tradition as an act of service.
At this time when such an act occurs the animal is being touched by "GOD" and feels no pain. I believe the open-minded Zulu people realized this many years ago.  Fear not for the animal,
let's focus on some children huh? Smiley

In a word, Rubbish.  Feel no pain, indeed! He bellowed & screamed for 40 minutes before he died, after having his eyes gouged out & his thingy tied in a knot, among other atrocities.

Are you of the opinion that there is only a limited amount of love & caring available, & that when this is "used up" on animals, that there is none "left over" for human children?  I feel sorry for you, if so!

It seems that many humans see themselves at the top of some awful, gory food chain presided over a bloodthirsty ghoul they mistake for God, & thus feel entitled to inflict pain & suffering on other beings simply because of "tradition". ( I am not saying this from any racist viewpoint, lest  this be misinterpreted, btw!  Cruelty knows no racial or even species differentiation)

I really should not have bothered to post my plea in the first place; it is exactly this sort of reaction that makes me ashamed to exist in human form

IP Logged

Stalagmite

ALK Member

south usa
Reply #5 - Dec 23rd, 2011 at 3:54pm

GOD is with all of His creatures at their time of need. I am just as concerned with animals as with human beings, I believe they are the ones higher than us as they have purer spirits. I am not saying that what was done is not atrocious, only reassuring that GOD is with these victims and that He helps them to get through.
And yes I do know have felt and have explored the spirits of animals.
Passion whether for good or for bad has a tendency to make people misunderstand the intentions of others.

As for children all over the world the atrocities that are happening aren't being talked about, not many are doing anything about them, they don't make national news or have organizations to help them, and the ones that are trying get shot down.
I respect all that have a common interest in compassion for all living things even those without a heartbeat.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.