Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A visit to Mr Tesla (Read 4283 times)
Petrus

Afterlife Knowledge Member

A visit to Mr Tesla
Jul 24th, 2011 at 5:37pm

I found myself in a dark suit.  The room was a small, narrow hallway, and somewhere, very distinctly, was heavy tick of an old clock.

A figure appeared in front of me.  He was tall, although not quite my own height, (I'm 6 foot 3) and a considerably lighter build.

"Yes, what is it you want?"  He asked, snappishly.  He seemed to be irritated by my interruption.

"Forgive me.  I came to see if everything was all right, sir," I answered.

"Yes, everything is fine.  Why do you ask?"  He responded.

I dropped the pretense.

"They still haven't adopted your work...your most important work."  (Here I was talking about the form of radiant electrical generation and transmission that Tesla had been working on before he died)

"Do you think I don't know that?  How can you *think*, then, to ask me if everything is all right?  The world is still choked by their greed; greed which I tried to fight!  I failed.  I am still failing.  There is no way through to them, and if they do not listen soon...!"  His voice reached a high pitch, but then trailed off, and he shook his head.

"I want to help you."

"I know you do, but this work is not yours.  We have been in contact for a few months now; I have seen your lack of affinity for it."

"I am trying to learn.  I may not have your gift for electricity, but I know what it will mean if they finally agree to the use of the technology!"

"Yes, but you are doing it through a game!  (I had been attempting to educate myself about basic electronics via the redstone system in the game Minecraft)  That is not real science."

"I face opposition myself.  There are many of little vision, who do not wish to change.  You must have seen that yourself when you were alive; I know they ostracised you."

He sighed, deeply.

"I saw it all too well.  All too well."

"What can I do?"  I asked him.

"Just let them know.  Tell someone, anyone!  Others who know more about my work than you will continue with it, and are already."

"I want to stay in contact with you," I told him.  "Perhaps it is inappropriate of me, but I do revere you.  If you could ever offer me any of your insight, I would be grateful."

There was a smile, and a thawing at that.

"I know you want to learn.  All right.  But do not pester me too often!"

The scene faded.

...&&eMule : Welcome to Aquarian society.

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Re: A visit to Mr Tesla
Reply #1 - Jul 26th, 2011 at 1:27am

Petrus

This is interesting but I did not think Tesla was motivated to help the world. I thought he was just a genius focused on his own projects.

?

one reason this scene is interesting is that the ? curtness seen here shows focus but is also counterproductive in enlisting the help of others in one's cause.

BTW we had a discussion on another thread about aspects. I do believe this could be an aspect of Mr. Tesla but there could also be other aspects of Tesla out there too.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #2 - Jul 26th, 2011 at 3:26am

Interesting thought, Lucy.

It may be that aspects are very often what we are cleaning up with our retrievals.

Hmm-mm, I wonder if one could trick this aspect by telling him that the 'lab' through that brightly lit window up there (wink,wink) has a better energy source than his lab has, and that 'they' want to talk to him about it.

Or maybe in the case of such genius, it's better to let him figure out further developments of his work on that plane so that it can eventually benefit mankind on Earth?

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Jul 26th, 2011 at 7:27pm

Petrus wrote on Jul 24th, 2011 at 5:37pm:
"They still haven't adopted your work...your most important work."  (Here I was talking about the form of radiant electrical generation and transmission that Tesla had been working on before he died)

I heard that if Tesla had done his calculations, he would have found out that
transmission of energy wirelessly can only be done in tiny amounts. There were
formulas which covered that, is my impression.

By the way, was this a dream?

IP Logged

gordon phinn

toronto, canada
Reply #4 - Jan 1st, 2012 at 3:12pm

Thanks Petrus, enjoyed this one. 
I have contacted various creative types over there, and have found some who are curt and dismissive in their attitude.  The writer Paul Bowles for one, but many others.  They seem to assume you're some kind of time-wasting fan or conversion oriented religious nut.
Regardless of their field of endeavour, I think their attitude results from ego problems.  They think their work is all important and often don't consider if the world is ready for it yet.  Sure, we could use free energy, but if the resistance to it (economic or political) is still strong, then maybe we aren't.

I say this as I "have", out of many, a past life as a priest figure in Ancient Egypt, who was very keen to teach the populace how to communicate directly with the "god consciousness" without needing the priesthood as intermediaries.  He was on fire with this idealistic notion and conflicted with other priests on this issue, resulting in his punishment (being blinded) and maybe death (not sure about that).
Anyway, what i teach now, in this incarnation, is much the same, but the world, at least some of it, is ready.  So was "I" merely being impatient before?

cheers, gordon

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.