Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Send Topic Print
Where is Bin Ladin? (Read 70081 times)
recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Where is Bin Ladin?
Reply #45 - May 5th, 2011 at 1:55pm

Why did the below take place?

At least six air traffic controllers who dealt with two of the hijacked airliners on Sept. 11, 2001, made a tape recording that day describing the events, but the tape was destroyed by a supervisor without anyone making a transcript or even listening to it, the Transportation Department said today.

The taping began before noon on Sept. 11 at the New York Air Route Traffic Control Center, in Ronkonkoma, on Long Island, but it was later destroyed by an F.A.A. quality-assurance manager, who crushed the cassette in his hand, cut the tape into little pieces and dropped them in different trash cans around the building, according to a report made public today by the inspector general of the Transportation Department. [New York Times 5/6/04]

From this article, which I provided before.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/911stand.html

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #46 - May 5th, 2011 at 2:01pm

Andy B wrote: "Other than what I mentioned the rest of the official facts are correct, I'm no architect but I'm pretty certain buildings hold themselves together, if I knocked a supporting wall out of my house I doubt it would stay standing for long so a building the size and weight of the WTC would not take long at all, I'm surprised it stood as long as it did. The south tower was hit a lot lower than the north tower so there was a lot more weight above it, hence why it collapsed first and also once the top parts gained momentum, only mother earth was going to stop it, not the remaining lower parts of the towers."

Recoverer responds:

Numerous buildings caught on fire during World War II, but they didn't collapse as if a controlled explosion took place. For 911, "all three buildings" that collapsed, did so as if a controlled explosion took place. One would think that at least one of them would do something such as tip to one side.

IP Logged

Andy B

ALK Member

Staffordshire, England
Reply #47 - May 5th, 2011 at 2:59pm

recoverer wrote on May 5th, 2011 at 2:01pm:
Numerous buildings caught on fire during World War II, but they didn't collapse as if a controlled explosion took place. For 911, "all three buildings" that collapsed, did so as if a controlled explosion took place. One would think that at least one of them would do something such as tip to one side.

Here's some demolition videos

This includes the WTC.

And these two are randoms that I found.

One obvious difference is the lack of explosions from all three of the wtc buildings and from the size of them it's not like you wouldn't have heard it where they are filmed from. You could say that they have been edited out but people would have heard this for miles, and in NY I'm willing to bet that's a lot of people, there's no way they could all be sworn to secrecy.

I have also heard two controlled demolitions, one was a cooling tower at a power plant and one was a large building which was for the elevator for a mineshaft. The cooling tower was roughly eight miles from my house and believe me you couldn't miss it from that distance, the elevator building was not too far away, about a mile or so but this interrupted the lesson I was in at school as it was loud. Both of these structures were tiny compared to the wtc buildings.

The other point is the controlled demolitions look nothing like the wtc buildings collapsing, they don't fall "naturally" as the towers and wtc7 did that day. As for your point about WW2 buildings, were they as big as the wtc buildings? Wtc7 wasn't exactly a small building itself.

"FACT 11: “… [George W.] Bush’s brother, Marvin Bush, and his cousin, Wirt Walker III, were principles in the company [Stratesec, formerly named Securacom] that was in charge of security for the World Trade Center, with Walker being the CEO from 1999 until January 2002.”18"

This doesn't say a lot to me if I'm honest, although it could have been more reason for Bin Laden to target it as it has connections to G.W Bush, not to mention the damage to the economy and it been an icon throughout the world.

If you believe that it is an inside job then that's your opinion, I'm not trying to disrespect that I'm just pointing out why I don't believe that it was and lets face it neither the American government or the English government are exactly honest are they?

IP Logged

Andy B

ALK Member

Staffordshire, England
Reply #48 - May 5th, 2011 at 3:07pm

Also the south tower of the wtc in the video I posted did start to topple over but as the lower floors gave way it didn't go far. If the plane had hit lower than it did then it would have more than likely toppled and possibly left most of it standing. As bad as I feel to say this, it was a well thought out attack and they pulled it off "perfectly" I use that word loosely by the way. As history has shown the evil men of this world certainly had brains, it's just a shame that they chose to use them for evil doing instead of something more constructive.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #49 - May 5th, 2011 at 3:17pm

Andy:

I can't say for certain what took place because I haven't researched the matter enough.  Nevertheless, there are things that seem curious to me. It seems as if a more thorough investigation is needed than has been conducted. This might be difficult since much of the evidence has been dispensed with in some way, or isn't available.

When it comes to controlled demolitions, I've seen films where the buildings didn't collapse the same as the towers (they collapsed at the bottom first, rather than top to bottom). On the other hand I've seen films where they collapsed the same as the towers. I figure there is more than one way to make a building collapse. You can have the explosions start either at the top or the  bottom. People are likely to present videos according to what side of the issue they represent.

I believe a key to being open to the possibility that 911 is an inside job is whether or not you believe there are people who are unethical enough to take part in such a scheme. History seems to show that such people exist. Either they've lost contact with their conscience, or they are able to rationalize, justify and deny to an extent where they consider inexcusable actions to be okay, such as torturing people.

If somebody like Dick Cheney can excuse torture in the heartless, arrogant and flipant manner in which he has done so, then he could probably excuse just about anything. I use Cheney as an example because I watched a film where he did so in front of a room of apparently like-minded people, and there indifferent attitude about torture was really sad.

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #50 - May 5th, 2011 at 3:40pm

I strongly suspect that if Al Gore had won in 2,000, we wouldn't be talking about any of this even if the attacks took place.

I think the hatred of Bush/Cheney (yes, even among those who proclaim their pure, unconditional love) is so strong that it propelled all sorts of conspiracies.  Even the one that supposedly shows a cruise missile hitting the Pentagon. Obviously fake but who cares as long as it fits an agenda.

We all know the planning for 9/11 was going on long before Bush was elected, so I guess we need to assume that Bush simply took advantage of the planning and gave the green light.

After all, the first WTC bombing was in 1993.

Maybe someone should retrieve Mohamed Atta or bin Laden and find out the extent of Bush's involvement.  Should be relatively easy to do.

Another thing....we talk about the meanness of Cheney, but we don't seem to be bothered by the atrocities carried out by radical Islam.  Look up Nick Berg or Danny Pearl. Where is the outrage?

R

IP Logged

Andy B

ALK Member

Staffordshire, England
Reply #51 - May 5th, 2011 at 3:56pm

I assure you the videos I posted came from me searching for controlled demolitions in youtube they were the only three that I looked at. But you're right there probably are some similar to the wtc collapse. But the important thing is the explosions or lack of that is. The official evidence makes sense to me hence why I believe it.

recoverer wrote on May 5th, 2011 at 3:17pm:
If somebody like Dick Cheney can excuse torture in the heartless, arrogant and flipant manner in which he has done so, then he could probably excuse just about anything. I use Cheney as an example because I watched a film where he did so in front of a room of apparently like-minded people, and there indifferent attitude about torture was really sad.

I don't trust our Government here in England for various reasons and I'm in no doubt that there's a lot that goes on that we don't know about.

I can't really comment about the U.S government for obvious reasons but I'm pretty sure they're no angels. But in all honesty, I don't think they're that smart to pull something of this scale off so I'm more open to that they probably knew what was going to happen and just let it happen as it gave them an excuse to invade Iraq and Afghanistan. That I can believe and it fits in with what you said about Cheney.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #52 - May 5th, 2011 at 4:06pm

Rondelle:

I for one don't hate Bush, Cheney and Bin Laden.  It is just that I don't agree with what they have done. If they've done a lot to harm others, why should I consider such actions unacceptable? Certainly people should be free to speak of such objectionable actions without being labled as people who are haters and PUL lacking, and therefore not worth listening to. Perhaps because they are inspired by PUL, they choose to speak up about people who have caused many people to be harmed.

I also don't agree with President O'bama's silence on this matter. He is in a position where he might be able to do something, but instead, by keeping silent, he is an enabler. As long people such as Bush and Cheney believe they can get away with things such as torture and whatever, they will continue to try to do so.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #53 - May 5th, 2011 at 4:14pm

Andy B wrote: But in all honesty, I don't think they're that smart to pull something of this scale off so I'm more open to that they probably knew what was going to happen and just let it happen as it gave them an excuse to invade Iraq and Afghanistan. That I can believe and it fits in with what you said about Cheney.

Recoverer responds: One possibility is that there were terrorists who had it in mind to do 911, and instead of stopping them, the Bush administration took advantage of the situation and made things worse.  The very fact of how Bush's brother and cousin were in charge of the company that provided security for the towers, shows that they probably had a means to take advantage of the situation, by applying explosives. "If" they took advantage of the situation (rather than being responsible for everything), the scale of what they had to do wasn't as ominous. They certainly seemed to take advantage of the situation by using it as an excuse to go to Afghanistan and Iraq.

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #54 - May 5th, 2011 at 4:49pm

rondele wrote on May 5th, 2011 at 3:40pm:
I think the hatred of Bush/Cheney (yes, even among those who proclaim their pure, unconditional love) is so strong that it propelled all sorts of conspiracies.  Even the one that supposedly shows a cruise missile hitting the Pentagon.

The theory is more that it is a drone. One of those things Americans use to kill Pakistani school children. Of 514 persons killed by drones, only 22 were taliban soldiers. The rest was mostly kids and women.

Some even specify it to be Global Hawk that hit the Pentagon, by images of the burnt out engine -> http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/cgi-bin/blogs/voices.php/2008/09/24/p28958

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #55 - May 5th, 2011 at 4:51pm

<<I also don't agree with President O'bama's silence on this matter. He is in a position where he might be able to do something, but instead, by keeping silent, he is an enabler>>

Recoverer- I'm not sure I follow.  Are you saying Obama is keeping silent on 9/11?

R

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #56 - May 5th, 2011 at 5:46pm

Rondelle:

Actually, I don't know if he's keeping silent because I don't know what he knows.  I do wish he'd look into it more. It just seems really questionable to me that the three buidings could fall as they did.

rondele wrote on May 5th, 2011 at 4:51pm:
<<I also don't agree with President O'bama's silence on this matter. He is in a position where he might be able to do something, but instead, by keeping silent, he is an enabler>>

Recoverer- I'm not sure I follow.  Are you saying Obama is keeping silent on 9/11?

R

IP Logged

Justin aka Vasya
Ex Member

Reply #57 - May 5th, 2011 at 8:38pm

If the United States gov. was a person, we could say that this person is a pathological liar.  And lately, it doesn't seem to matter who is or isn't President, because Pres. Obama is shaping up to be just a prettier package of deceit, manipulation, and corruption than was Bush.   . 

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=24625

Besides the info given in the above article, there are plenty of researchers who say there is good circumstantial evidence that Osama actually died quite awhile ago. 

It seems that this story was fabricated to try to boost Obama support for the coming up pre-election cycle.   So far, it seems to have worked like planned. 

We Americans must be some of the most gullible, head in the sand (or up our arses), imperceptive people on the Planet to buy into this constantly fed crap full of Lies Pie. 

I can't wait till this system completely collapses.  Maybe then we can re-build an honest, ethical, and aware society from the ashes of the old.   

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #58 - May 6th, 2011 at 3:13am

Andy B wrote on May 5th, 2011 at 2:59pm:
Here's some demolition videos

This includes the WTC.

If you believe that it is an inside job then that's your opinion, I'm not trying to disrespect that I'm just pointing out why I don't believe that it was and lets face it neither the American government or the English government are exactly honest are they?

The Towers collapse as if nothing is in the way, nothing stops or supports the building, as all inner walls that carries weight have been blown to pieces.

Haven't it struck you that the Towers fall with free-fall speed. If there was anything supporting the collapsing Towers, the falling speed would have slowed down as some of the height energy had to be transferred into deformation energy.

But you see no such slow-down!

Fall with free fall speed.

Look at it.

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #59 - May 6th, 2011 at 6:13am

we should all be able to remote view and figure out the "real" answers ourselves, shouldn't we? though the overlay of the interpretor is always a dilemma.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.