Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Send Topic Print
Where is Bin Ladin? (Read 67004 times)
Rondele
Ex Member

Re: Where is Bin Ladin?
Reply #30 - May 4th, 2011 at 2:23pm

<<Many things point in the direction that the WTC attack was planned & orchestrated by the White House.>>

PE- In addition to the WTC attack, one plane crashed into the Pentagon and another crashed into a field in Pa. on 9/11.

Are you suggesting that these also were orchestrated by the White House?

R

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #31 - May 4th, 2011 at 2:33pm

I wonder why the airforce wasn't around to intercept any of these planes. One would think that after the first tower was hit they'd want to stop the other hijaked planes.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/911stand.html

rondele wrote on May 4th, 2011 at 2:23pm:
<<Many things point in the direction that the WTC attack was planned & orchestrated by the White House.>>

PE- In addition to the WTC attack, one plane crashed into the Pentagon and another crashed into a field in Pa. on 9/11.

Are you suggesting that these also were orchestrated by the White House?

R

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #32 - May 4th, 2011 at 3:30pm

At the time there were several accounts of retrievals from the Towers.

But none from the Pennsylvania plane crash was ever reported retrieved, and I don't know if any of the Pentagon victims was retrieved either.

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #33 - May 4th, 2011 at 3:55pm

I'm just guessing here, but it was the WTC attack that got 99% of the publicity on that day and so it stands to reason that retrieval attempts would be focused on the 3,000+ victims in those 2 buildings.

But even so, I don't get the connection between no reported retrieval attempts regarding the other planes.  Are you suggesting that those other planes didn't actually crash?

R

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #34 - May 4th, 2011 at 4:20pm

rondele wrote on May 4th, 2011 at 3:55pm:
But even so, I don't get the connection between no reported retrieval attempts regarding the other planes.  Are you suggesting that those other planes didn't actually crash?

Assume that all those people were killed by the CIA on order from the White House.

Killed on totally different locations and on different times of the day, and later stuffed into the building.

Or assume that those victims were non-existent. What would there be to retrieve then?

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #35 - May 4th, 2011 at 5:22pm

<<Killed on totally different locations and on different times of the day, and later stuffed into the building.>>

I'm assuming by building you mean the Pentagon?

R

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #36 - May 4th, 2011 at 5:31pm

rondele wrote on May 4th, 2011 at 5:22pm:
<<Killed on totally different locations and on different times of the day, and later stuffed into the building.>>

I'm assuming by building you mean the Pentagon?

Yes, or not put into the building at all, instead just moved from a CIA cool storage and directly to the morgue. So when retrievers turned their focus to the building, very few discarnates would be there.

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #37 - May 4th, 2011 at 7:37pm

We live in northern VA, outside of DC.  On the morning of 9/11 we were traveling on R110 which goes by the Pentagon.

We saw the plane crash into the Pentagon.  It was one of the most horrific scenes I've ever witnessed.  One of our neighbors, Barbara Olson, was on that plane.  Her husband had just returned home after taking her to Reagan when news of the crash was on the air.

Barbara is dead.  No CIA spook shot her as she entered the airport and "stuffed" her into the Pentagon or placed her in cold storage.  Likewise with the other passengers that morning. They all died in the plane crash.

You assume because you read no retrieval accounts from the Pentagon crash that, therefore, there were no dead bodies.  Are you aware that there are retrieval groups (sometimes called rescue circles) that are active worldwide?

Do you have access to all of those retrieval groups, or are you basing your comments on what you read or didn't read on the AK board?

Come to think of it, I haven't seen any retrieval reports on the tornadoes that killed over 400 people in the south recently.........

You are assuming that Bush, who was in office a mere 7&1/2 months before 9/11, was able to put together a massive operation of immense complexity, involving thousands of people, involving CIA murders of hundreds of passengers booked for 2 flights, including a massive cover-up lasting almost 10 years, without so much as a credible leak.

Let me assure you that if there was even a shred of evidence supporting what you say, certain media outlets who would love to destroy Bush would have had a field day long before now.  The NY Times and MSNBC would be hyperventilating beyond belief. 

Government is made up of fallible human beings, not comic book characters with invincible powers.

R

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #38 - May 4th, 2011 at 8:08pm

Rondelle:

Perhaps some governmental people figured that an inside job would be considered so far fetched that they could get away with it.

People like Richard Clarke said that George W. Bush wanted to know how to get Iraq right from the start (before 911). Iraq and Afghanistan have lots of oil. Plus Afghanistan has lots of lithium.

George W. Bush was hardly independent. In ways he was basically a puppet for the agenda that supported him. Therefore the agenda he was a part of could've come up with plans before he became president. Fixing the Florida vote insured their puppet was in place.

Since whistleblowers such as Richard Clarke aren't taken seriously by the masses,  negative agendas can get away with quite a bit. For example, torturing people.

One shouldn't make the mistake of underestimating the extent to which people who represent a negative agenda have infiltrated the various institutions that would make an inside 911 job possible.

Perhaps it is reasonable to conclude that there are researchers who believe 911 might be an inside job, that aren't mindless wackos. Perhaps they understand that there are people in positions of power who are really unethical and will try to get away with just about anything. Recently George W. Bush said that he has no regrets about what he did while president because he stuck to his principles. One would think that if his conscience was alive and ticking he would feel differently.

911 sure provided a means for the Bush adminstration and people with a similar agenda to control the masses with fear.

The mainstream media seems to be reluctant to speak about an inside job being responsible because 1) a lot of people won't be open minded enough to consider what they say 2) ratings, and 3) in some cases, the people who determine what is aired have an agenda. For example, there is no way Fox news would present the inside job possibility in an unbiased way.  Perhaps it is a mistake to underestimate how much free speech is intefered with in the United States.

IP Logged

Justin aka Vasya
Ex Member

Reply #39 - May 4th, 2011 at 8:53pm

rondele wrote on May 2nd, 2011 at 3:04pm:
In one of Bruce's books, he talks about Max's Hell.

This was a place where Max, a thief while alive, could learn how pointless his life of crime was. 

The point is, there are many such places in the afterlife for this kind of purpose.

So.....why would we want to retrieve someone like UBL?  Wouldn't that thwart the higher purpose of what the afterlife has in store for those who need such lessons?

R

I'm pretty sure "Max" as related by Bruce, was not a thief, but actually an "emotional sadist" type who had been a psychologist/therapist type and who had used his position of "authority" and "service" to manipulate, undermine, and emotionally hurt others because he got off on it.  Reminds me of the semi old SNL skit with "Sean Connery" on Jeopardy, "Alex, i'll take "The Rapist" for 200."  In a mock exasperated voice Alex replies, "Mr Connery, it's Therapist, not "the rapist".  Something about Alex's mother is then probably mentioned..   

Sometimes i think the Hell for people like this is much more lacking in Light than the Hell that people like Bin Laden may end up, because at least in the latter's eyes they are fighting for a cause and consider it war wherein civilian causalities will happen.  While i'm not defending this, as i believe in and try to practice non violence, i do believe this is inherently less lacking in Light than what someone like Max does.

Re: 9-11, from what i've reserached and what my intuition tells me, it was a mix of an inside job and just letting things happen that they already were aware of the probability before hand and WANTED to happen for their own lacking in light agenda. 

This makes it more complex and harder to unravel for those not in the know, when it's mixed like this.  It certainly was all quite "convenient" to their agenda of invading Iraq not long after.  Or, do you not believe the former brave, venerated CIA agent and her former Ambassador husband on the lying and manipulation that went on with that hoax?

But since i suspect you're a fan of Fox News, Glenn Beck, and the like, i doubt you would really consider any of the above as the shockwaves to your belief system structure might unravel most of your inner Galaxy.  (I do believe you are rubbing off on me Mr. Volu, or i just "channeled" you temporarily)  Wink Grin

Quote:
Another point- isn't the purpose of retrieving to offer ourselves up for this activity, and then letting Helpers guide us to those who need it the most?  Is it really up to us to decide who we should retrieve?

Very good point and very well said.  I completely agree.  "Not my will be done, but the Will of the Creative Forces be done" is one of the most expanded teachings there is besides that of PUL.

IP Logged

Skyrider

Don't believe everything
you think.

North Dakota
Reply #40 - May 5th, 2011 at 12:17am

if memory serves me correct bin Laden took credit for the  attack on the twin towers.

With all that went down that day I highly doubt a government conspiracy of that magnitude.

Have a wonderful night.

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #41 - May 5th, 2011 at 2:06am

rondele wrote on May 4th, 2011 at 7:37pm:
We saw the plane crash into the Pentagon.

Ok.

Could you please tell me _exactly_ how the plane moved through the air the last one minute before the crash?

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #42 - May 5th, 2011 at 2:19am

Skyrider wrote on May 5th, 2011 at 12:17am:
if memory serves me correct bin Laden took credit for the  attack on the twin towers.

Hundreds of people have taken the credit for shooting Kennedy.

Does that give you the right to kill those people, their children and their friends, without a fair trial?

IP Logged

Andy B

ALK Member

Staffordshire, England
Reply #43 - May 5th, 2011 at 1:28pm

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

This site sums up the 9/11 conspiracy theories pretty well I think. This is exactly what I think about them, although I do believe that it's possible that the government knew something was going to happen beforehand but didn't find out in time to prevent it. Who can honestly say that before 9/11 you would expect what happened to happen, I for one didn't, it was unbelievable even now I still can't believe what happened that day. Also I think it's possible that flight 93 was shot down, they wouldn't openly admit to it would they?

Other than what I mentioned the rest of the official facts are correct, I'm no architect but I'm pretty certain buildings hold themselves together, if I knocked a supporting wall out of my house I doubt it would stay standing for long so a building the size and weight of the WTC would not take long at all, I'm surprised it stood as long as it did. The south tower was hit a lot lower than the north tower so there was a lot more weight above it, hence why it collapsed first and also once the top parts gained momentum, only mother earth was going to stop it, not the remaining lower parts of the towers.

As for WTC 7, again it would have been structurally damaged by the collapse of both towers and fires would have started, it doesn't take a genius to know that fire spreads does it?  Wink. The same again nature takes it's course and it collapsed, every building in the world is constantly fighting gravity so the higher they are the more punishment they take, significant damage will bring any building down eventually.

The Government did use it as an excuse to invade Iraq but tbh Saddam Hussein got what he deserved. I also think that it had a lot to do with G.W Bush finishing what his father started in the first Gulf war.

Afghanistan I'm undecided about, although it makes sense as there was/is Al Qaeda training camps there and the Taliban which needless to say had to be dealt with.

Now Osama Bin Laden He's been killed now and rightly so, I think they have done an excellent job in doing this and how they have disposed of him afterwards, there is no need to release the pictures of his body as they have nothing to prove.

I can honestly say that I feel nothing for him other than I'm pleased that he no longer uses our oxygen supply, I'm waiting for Ghadaffi now as I'm certain he had involvement in the Lockerbie bombing amongst other things.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #44 - May 5th, 2011 at 1:41pm

Here's an article about the third tower. Perhaps the below is a key point.

FACT 11: “… [George W.] Bush’s brother, Marvin Bush, and his cousin, Wirt Walker III, were principles in the company [Stratesec, formerly named Securacom] that was in charge of security for the World Trade Center, with Walker being the CEO from 1999 until January 2002.”18

http://www.wtc7.net/articles/kimball/thirdskyscraper.html

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.