Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 10
Send Topic Print
Where is Bin Ladin? (Read 66997 times)
khaled

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Where is Bin Ladin?
Reply #15 - May 2nd, 2011 at 6:02pm

Recoverer ,

Thanks a lot for your insights.

--------  Khaled

If I could  learn a little bit about Love !

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #16 - May 2nd, 2011 at 6:30pm

I agree Hawkeye. Regardless of what Bin Laden did, I believe it is sad that people want to celebrate. Even though he's gone down the wrong track recently, he is still a part of the oneness, and the welfare of his soul matters just as the welfare of any soul matters.

hawkeye wrote on May 2nd, 2011 at 5:24pm:
72 virgins... That's hell already isn't it? At the very least awkward and most likely somewhat disappointing.(for everyone)
What concerns me is the apparent relishing of his demise. I find it a little sickening myself. When I see the pictures on CNN it looks like a scene from down town Tripoli or some place, not America.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #17 - May 2nd, 2011 at 6:30pm

You're welcome.

khaled wrote on May 2nd, 2011 at 6:02pm:
Recoverer ,

Thanks a lot for your insights.

--------  Khaled

IP Logged

Calypso

ALK Member

Chicagoland
Reply #18 - May 3rd, 2011 at 10:51am

I agree with Recoverer and Hawkeye and it feels wrong to celebrate a death, let alone a murder.

I noted this today on the Huffington Post, titled

"Osama Bin Ladin:  May he Rest in Peace."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/pam-spritzer/osama-bin-laden-may-he-re_b_856728.ht...

That is the attitude I will work to have.

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #19 - May 3rd, 2011 at 6:00pm

I am sure not saying I condone his actions. He supported the attacks on the WTC, along with the financial support of killing others not in agreement with his own personal spiritual beliefs. To me that's wrong. He sort of fits there right beside Hitler, and the bus seat they are sitting on is getting crowded. Now it has been announced that he was shot while unarmed. Trophy killing perhaps. If that's the case, I wonder if his killer will have a seat at that bus stop to their own personal hell also?

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #20 - May 3rd, 2011 at 9:29pm

Hi
Hawkeye said "I wonder if his killer will have a seat
at that bus stop to their own personal hell also?"

I'm thinking that those guys on that raid are of a mindset that emphasises what they do is for 'a greater good,' for their countrymen or even to make a better world. I've never shot anything or anyone so I don't know, but aren't they immune from any guilt or belief that ending bin Laden was wrong?

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Berserk2

Reply #21 - May 3rd, 2011 at 10:27pm

A sympathizing female blocks the soldier's view of UBL and lurches towards him.  There has been a long firefight. The soldier might naturally view this as UBL's human shield.  The soldier can't be expected to wait and find out if she or UBL has a grenade hidden in their hand.  The situation called for instantaneous reaction.  UBL did not raise his hands in surrender.  So the shooting was courageous and justified, if regrettable, and deserves the acclaim it has received.

IP Logged

Skyrider

Don't believe everything
you think.

North Dakota
Reply #22 - May 3rd, 2011 at 10:48pm

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #23 - May 3rd, 2011 at 11:15pm

I don't believe the shooting deserves acclaim.  It is hard for me to imagine a situation where one can feel proud about killing another.  If the Sailor who did the shooting feels proud about doing so, this just shows that his soul is in need of spiritual growth just as Bin Laden's soul is in need of spiritual growth.  Hopefully a day will come when Jesus' prodigal son story will apply to both.

Berserk2 wrote on May 3rd, 2011 at 10:27pm:
A sympathizing female blocks the soldier's view of UBL and lurches towards him.  There has been a long firefight. The soldier might naturally view this as UBL's human shield.  The soldier can't be expected to wait and find out if she or UBL has a grenade hidden in their hand.  The situation called for instantaneous reaction.  UBL did not raise his hands in surrender.  So the shooting was courageous and justified, if regrettable, and deserves the acclaim it has received. 

IP Logged

Skyrider

Don't believe everything
you think.

North Dakota
Reply #24 - May 3rd, 2011 at 11:53pm

The soldiers did the job they were trained to do. They did a very good job. Bin Laden was responsible for the deaths at the World Trade Center tragedy. He also continued to threaten the United States of America. God bless those soldiers and God bless America!!!!!

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #25 - May 4th, 2011 at 2:33am

yes, but.....

to whose disc does he belong? Bob Monroe commented that he had many lives here, maybe he comes from Bob Monroe's disc. or mine. or yours.

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #26 - May 4th, 2011 at 2:58am

Skyrider wrote on May 3rd, 2011 at 11:53pm:
Bin Laden was responsible for the deaths at the World Trade Center tragedy.

Many things point in the direction that the WTC attack was planned & orchestrated by the White House.

I also wonder why so few mentions that the soldiers gunned down and killed bin Ladens innocent children?

IP Logged

Bardo

Reply #27 - May 4th, 2011 at 5:37am

PauliEffectt wrote on May 4th, 2011 at 2:58am:
Skyrider wrote on May 3rd, 2011 at 11:53pm:
Bin Laden was responsible for the deaths at the World Trade Center tragedy.

Many things point in the direction that the WTC attack was planned & orchestrated by the White House.

I also wonder why so few mentions that the soldiers gunned down and killed bin Ladens innocent children?

PE,
Your statements are not accurate. When commenting on an emotionally charged topic like this, I think we should stick to facts. With all due respect.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #28 - May 4th, 2011 at 12:53pm

I don't know who's responsible for the towers collapsing. Since the fires took place "only" at the upper levels, I don't see how they could've ruined the framework at the "many" lower levels.

It is hard to imagine that the weight from the upper levels caused the lower levels to collapse so quickly, when the weight from the upper levels didn't cause the lower levels to collapse before.  It isn't as if the upper levels suddenly got significantly heavier, even if they had the added weight of an airplane.

Even if the fire on the upper levels caused some of the supportive framework to be bent in a way so there was no longer sufficient support, were the buildings constructed in a way where upper framework damage caused lower framework integrity to be loss?

There is also the question of what caused the third building to collapse since no airplane crashed into it.

Regardless of whether or not Bin Laden is responsible for the towers, I believe he is responsible for some negative acts. Nevertheless,  I see him as a brother who has gone astray, and if one truly loves all of ones brothers and sisters, how could one ever give up on any of them? It is sad when they go astray and are killed, it isn't a time for celebrating. Is it heroic to judge another to an extent where you think it is okay to kill he or she?

IP Logged

Volu

Right here and right there
Reply #29 - May 4th, 2011 at 1:13pm

Bardo,
"Your statements are not accurate. When commenting on an emotionally charged topic like this, I think we should stick to facts. With all due respect."

With all due respect, as I'm part of the we addressed, what you think we should do is irrelevant, facts or fantasy aside.

For the topic,
Monroe described the predatory earth life system pretty well. Modus operandi of ELS is to present same old as change, and facts only if it serves the system to sustain itself and the continuity of it. The famous terrorist leader has served as a scarecrow for the crows of liberty, not only in amerika.

Amerika as a country has much blood on her hands due to her wish for freedom - to impose her will on her own citizens and other countries. Native.. americans.. knew and know about amerikan freedom. The end of slavery took a very long time, and wasn't the reason, but rather the thrust was to subvert the american constitution by not allowing the southern states to exit the union. Last resort, free the slaves. The confederate flag - so what if the klan uses it, they also use bibles.

Freedom of religion is a major amerikan illusion. Christian dominace with limited tolerance for jews and next to nothing for others. Wiccans, buddhists or others opening sessions of congress? Free to believe in what you like - try anything other than what the christians like and the lack of freedom is apparent.

9/11 - despite warnings handed over to the amerikan government, terrorists were allowed to carry out their plan. The chin was turned as the face of government was looking the other way, whistling the old tune of some years before. It turned out to be a global event of fear being used as a tool to instill fear, and make citizens of countries around the world readily want to give up rights in order to feel safe. 'Terrorist' can be a button pushed to invoke fear about something, even though real terrorists of course exist.

Amerika is formed on the basis terrorism. Boston tea party sounds like a nice party though. Tea is good. And these acts are now taught as good. When the american government organized, the same terrorist tactics previously used were made illegal.

Freedom of speech in amerika is a whopper. (I think) we should, we must, we cannot, we shouldn't. The list of what you can't say is growing in the land of the free, yet the illusion of that freedom seems to be cherished. Having an illusion about something means same old carry on. Maintain the illusion and same old saves the day.

The amerikan illusion of homeownership is a cute one. If you really owned your home you wouldn't pay property taxes nor have it randomly condemned. If you owned your home you'd be presented with a list of prices for services like fire & trash, IF you wanted to be a part of that. Own a house, but rent the property.

By the victor, the history is written with their political slant and bias. Why wail for the civilians amerika has killed in the hunger for revenge? Amerikan statue of liberty responds: do as I say, not as I do.

The amerikan dream is a dream allright, and the illusions makes the snoring nights so comfortable that the clock can ring and ring and ring. Why bother when there's sleep.

Vegetarian is an old indian word for bad hunter.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 10
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.