Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 10
Send Topic Print
Where is Bin Ladin? (Read 66926 times)
Calypso

ALK Member

Chicagoland
Where is Bin Ladin?
May 2nd, 2011 at 12:54pm

Here on this board we talk a lot about good and evil, and consequences (or choices?) in the Afterlife.

What are everyone's thoughts on what has become of Bin Ladin's spirit/consciousness?

Would anyone try to retrieve him if he needed retrieval?

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Where is Bin Ladin?
Reply #1 - May 2nd, 2011 at 1:00pm

It could be partly a matter of whether or not he wants to be retrieved. If he doesn't want to become honest about how he lived his life and move on towards a love-based way of being, a retrievel attempt might not work.

Did you read about when Robert Monroe tried to retrieve a guy from a sex pile, and the guy just didn't want to leave it?

You can't help someone if he or she doesn't want to be helped. This includes people in this world.

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #2 - May 2nd, 2011 at 1:14pm

If he's being serviced by 72 virgins, I doubt he'd want to be retrieved.

R

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #3 - May 2nd, 2011 at 1:51pm

Rondelle:

I figure you're joking, but I doubt that people who expect to be rewarded with 72 virgins experience as they believe. Rather, their dark state of being will probably cause them to be attracted to a realm with a similar vibration.

If Bin Laden was a megalomaniac who expected to be treated in a special way, he would probably end up in a realm that is quite contrary to love. This would be so even if he imagined himself to be surrounded by people who treat him as if he is special (in a narcisistic sense). Love and wanting to be put on a pedestal don't go together. Love = equality.

rondele wrote on May 2nd, 2011 at 1:14pm:
If he's being serviced by 72 virgins, I doubt he'd want to be retrieved.

R

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #4 - May 2nd, 2011 at 2:14pm

I don't think the point of 'retrievals' is to judge the beings who are ascending to a higher or different level. If they can make it to a level where they are happier I suppose it is their own business. I would assist any being who appeared before me. At least, I like to believe I would, because it doesn't really matter to me, personally, where they come from in an 'official' sense. There is a huge afterlife 'out there' or wherever it appears to be. Room for everyone, my take on it.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #5 - May 2nd, 2011 at 2:28pm

B2:

If you're suggesting I was being judgmental that wasn't my intent. I simply stated how things might work out. Such possibilities don't cease to exist because of the intent of non-judgmental retrievers. I'd be willing to help anyone, but if someone doesn't want to be helped, what can you? If you get too pushy, somebody might claim that you aren't respecting the free will of others.

Quote:
I don't think the point of 'retrievals' is to judge the beings who are ascending to a higher or different level. If they can make it to a level where they are happier I suppose it is their own business. I would assist any being who appeared before me. At least, I like to believe I would, because it doesn't really matter to me, personally, where they come from in an 'official' sense. There is a huge afterlife 'out there' or wherever it appears to be. Room for everyone, my take on it.

IP Logged

khaled

Reply #6 - May 2nd, 2011 at 2:41pm

I agree with Recoverer . In Bruce Moen's fourth book we find that a hard case who was cocooned with Love energy by the Fire of hells(Angels) refused to stay in that state due to his attraction towards the hell energetics  and went back to some focus 25 hell by breaking the cocoon of Love  and that  made those Helpers extremely disappointed. So It demonstrates again that free will choice is obviously the last thing.

But the way these loving and caring Light Beings /Angels/Helpers try to influence those hard cases , the extent they go because of Love and the way this whole art of retrieval is progressing and evolving with time , I believe we should not totally give up hope for anybody ( even he/she is the most difficult hard case). As mentioned in Bruce's fourth book , those Big Love Shots Helpers extend towards the hard cases inspired by the Graduates may cause some wonders. Who knows? again I feel this is another case of half glass full or empty.

But as I believe in PUL , I want to remain optimistic. I know very well that may be all the hard cases will not be retrieved. But I hope that may be the magic of Love will influence some of them and may be one day they will realize what Love is and start their journey towards a Love based life.

------- Khaled

« Last Edit: May 2nd, 2011 at 4:44pm by khaled »  

If I could  learn a little bit about Love !

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #7 - May 2nd, 2011 at 3:01pm

No, not suggesting that you in particular might be judgemental. The question, to me, seemed to imply that this man could be, well, anywhere.

I don't believe that 'time' operates the same way after death. Just as one can believe one is in 'many places' while supposedly resting on solid ground here, I think it is even more so after death.

recoverer wrote on May 2nd, 2011 at 2:28pm:
B2:

If you're suggesting I was being judgmental that wasn't my intent. I simply stated how things might work out. Such possibilities don't cease to exist because of the intent of non-judgmental retrievers. I'd be willing to help anyone, but if someone doesn't want to be helped, what can you? If you get too pushy, somebody might claim that you aren't respecting the free will of others.

Quote:

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #8 - May 2nd, 2011 at 3:04pm

In one of Bruce's books, he talks about Max's Hell.

This was a place where Max, a thief while alive, could learn how pointless his life of crime was. 

The point is, there are many such places in the afterlife for this kind of purpose.

So.....why would we want to retrieve someone like UBL?  Wouldn't that thwart the higher purpose of what the afterlife has in store for those who need such lessons?

Another point- isn't the purpose of retrieving to offer ourselves up for this activity, and then letting Helpers guide us to those who need it the most?  Is it really up to us to decide who we should retrieve?

R

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #9 - May 2nd, 2011 at 3:12pm

Exactly, do we really get a choice who to help, or just, possibly, to place ourselves in an agreeable position of helpfulness?

As regards the 'usefulness' of various kinds of 'hell', I don't really 'get it'. To me, it is just too parental, and I can just hear someone saying, "this hurts me just as much as it's gonna hurt you".

I think anyone who gets off this planet 'alive' in any way has done pretty good. I wouldn't say this planet is such a great place to 'learn' things. Most things just don't make a lot of sense to me...not this time around, I guess.

rondele wrote on May 2nd, 2011 at 3:04pm:
In one of Bruce's books, he talks about Max's Hell.

This was a place where Max, a thief while alive, could learn how pointless his life of crime was. 

The point is, there are many such places in the afterlife for this kind of purpose.

So.....why would we want to retrieve someone like UBL?  Wouldn't that thwart the higher purpose of what the afterlife has in store for those who need such lessons?

Another point- isn't the purpose of retrieving to offer ourselves up for this activity, and then letting Helpers guide us to those who need it the most?  Is it really up to us to decide who we should retrieve?

R

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #10 - May 2nd, 2011 at 3:29pm

I don't believe it would be a matter of somebody like Max being in a hell for the sake of punishment. Rather, it is a matter of allowing Max to have the chance to learn what approaches lead to fullfillment and which don't. Until he becomes inwardly tired of a false approach he probably won't change.

IP Logged

Volu

Right here and right there
Reply #11 - May 2nd, 2011 at 4:13pm

Ron,

"If he's being serviced by 72 virgins, I doubt he'd want to be retrieved."

The world seems to evolve around the body so he could very well be drinking pinacoladens while falling in love with one of the sweet virgins. It's not the grandest of loves, and maybe his punishment is that he blows it by commenting on how her tiny feet fits perfectly next to the astral kitchen. Alas, a life lived in solitude contemplating what the ladle smack was all about, while bob marley echoes life eternal.

http://tiny.cc/5klyo

Vegetarian is an old indian word for bad hunter.

IP Logged

khaled

Reply #12 - May 2nd, 2011 at 4:19pm

Love has a unique way of opening one's perception beyond all normal limits. Love does not act against anyone's free will . Love just tend to influence and never tries to impose or dictate . That's why I believe it is possible to send Love to anybody ( even he/she is the most difficult hard case ). The example in Bruce Moen's fourth book which states that hard cases can break the cocoon of Love energy put by Angels and get back to hells in a flash demonstrate that Love never imposes or never dictates or never acts against free will choice.

So even if retrieval is not possible , we can send Love as we do so in cases of suicides.

As Love is non- judgemental , Love can be sent to anyone .

I hope that I am ready to send Love to anyone but definitely I am not certain about the result or what will really happen. 

---------  Khaled    

If I could  learn a little bit about Love !

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #13 - May 2nd, 2011 at 5:17pm

Khaled:

I believe love is what all of us basically want, so if you can find a way to get a stuck soul to open to love it might help.

When it comes to the unfriendly beings I've interacted with, I've found that sending them love prevents them from troubling you. I received a message stating that some of the unfriendly beings I sent love to ended up changing their ways for the better.

Also, my energetic system has been developed so I can help cleanse stuck spirits. Once they are cleansed of some of their negative thought patterns, they are more able to open up to love.

Do you remember the part in Voyage to Curiosity's father where Bruce wrote about Sylvia being cleansed? When I read that part two flashes of gold light, one after the other, flased over the words. I believe these flashes affirmed the point the such cleansing can be provided. It relates to what Justin wrote on the "how much retrievel" thread.

When it comes to spirits who are so caught up in their negative way of thinking that they can't open up to love even when you try to send it to them, I've had experiences which showed that in some cases enough negative energy can be cleansed away so they can open up to love. I figure that when they open up to love they probably remember what they're really looking for. I am not able to say in how many cases this happens, but I've seen it happen numerous times. It would be more accurate to say that I experienced it, because I experience the cleansing energy that is used along with some of the negative thought patterns and energy that are cleansed.

« Last Edit: May 2nd, 2011 at 6:34pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #14 - May 2nd, 2011 at 5:24pm

72 virgins... That's hell already isn't it? At the very least awkward and most likely somewhat disappointing.(for everyone)
What concerns me is the apparent relishing of his demise. I find it a little sickening myself. When I see the pictures on CNN it looks like a scene from down town Tripoli or some place, not America.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 10
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.