Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Just what exactly is PUL? (Read 4671 times)
detheridge

Malvern, Worcs, U.K.
Just what exactly is PUL?
Oct 25th, 2010 at 5:38pm

Hi folks,
This might seem like a dumb question, but please bear with me!  Shocked Undecided
While I know that PUL = Pure Unconditional Love,
just what is it in nature, and most importantly, how does it feel for those of us that haven't experienced it?
And how do you know when you get it and what does it feel like?

Best wishes,

Dave. (still waiting for a PUL  Smiley)

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Just what exactly is PUL?
Reply #1 - Oct 25th, 2010 at 6:05pm

First of all, I don't believe it is an all or nothing afair. Sometimes you feel it a lot, sometimes a little.

When you feel it you'll love everybody and everything regardless of what they are like. This doesn't mean you'll like it if somebody does something to harm another.

When you really feel it, it feels as if it is beyond this world.

It feels expansive.

It can help you feel that you are more than just a mere human.

It can feel real good.

It lets you know that existence can be very special and sacred, rather than lacking any true means of fullfillment.

IP Logged

heisenberg69

England
Reply #2 - Oct 26th, 2010 at 4:33am

I think that's a really important question David.I think the key word is unconditional ! We live in a world where love seems so contingent i.e.  dependent on doing 'nice' things for the other in order to get it. One example of very contingent love could be the adulation enjoyed by a star striker from his team's fans which turns to ridicule when the goals dry up... On the other end of the scale we have the love of a mother for her wayward son who despite his poor decisions still loves him come what may. St Augustine may have put it as loving the sinner not the sin.

At a deep level there seems to be an understanding involved that all is ok with the world - despite appearances to the contrary ! i.e the process is a good (and necessary) one. I feel at times I experience tantalising glimpses of this level of love, but I imagine evolved beings/masters experience this as a routine state of affairs ! Work in progress ...

Dave

IP Logged

Tebaron

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Oct 26th, 2010 at 6:29am

Hi Dave,

It is my understanding that PUL (from at least one perspective) is a supremely intelligent energy.

Here is some information I received from my Higher/Greater Self concerning PUL that hopefully addresses your question regarding 'just what is it in nature'...

- It is the very substance of "All That Is"
- The entirity of creation is formed/made from PUL
- The energy of creation and the energy of PUL are one and the same.
- It is the highest, purest and most powerful energy within "All That Is".
- You are both a transmitter and receiver of PUL.
- Furthermore "All Things" are transmitters and receivers of PUL.
- Life is the flow of PUL energy from transmitters to receivers.
- The more you 'transmit' PUL, the more you receive.
- The more PUL you receive the higher your vibrational essence becomes.
- The higher your vibrational essence becomes the more efficient you are at transmitting PUL.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Tebaron

L  ove's
I  nfinite
F  lowing
E  nergy

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #4 - Oct 26th, 2010 at 7:40am

Hi Detheridge and all,

In addition to the previous fine descriptions and comments,
PUL has a sense of a magnetic flow, both going out in the expansive mode that Recoverer spoke of and, simultaneously, of returning.

It feels like you've removed all barriers so that the essence of who you are isn't hampered, or held back. It feels like you are now again a part of total creation instead of a single personality.

It seems like it lessens gravity, even after you've stopped generating it for a retrievee or in meditation, etc. It will give you a sense that you are abit physically lighter than you were.

To help it get started I used the musical note C one octave above middle. (Find a note that truly resonates for you; others mentionned an A etc) And humm along from your chest so your heart is encouraged to find that PUL vibration.  Smiley
And think kind thoughts.

Betson

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

detheridge

Malvern, Worcs, U.K.
Reply #5 - Oct 26th, 2010 at 9:24am

Thanks for the helpful replies folks -as ever!  Wink

However, the answers bring more questions  Undecided (as usual)

So: if everything is a receiver/broadcaster of PUL, does that mean I already have it and am not aware of it, and if so, how can I link into it more as desired?
If you transmit more of it and receive more in return, how do you consciously 'jump start' PUL in the first place?  Roll Eyes
Bets, thanks for the humming hint, which immediately begs the question -does resonant tuning turn on PUL?

As a musician , I get feelings that to me may be brief glimpses when hearing music; my heart soars with things like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtkLvPItg5c

and this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y74e1-UbpJE
start at 2.00 and watch the energy level go through the roof.

As a conductor of a jazz orchestra here in the U.K. I aspire to things like this, and get what I'm guessing is a pUL feeling of love for all the folks in my orchestra.

I hope you'll get the idea!

Many thanks as ever,

David. Smiley

IP Logged

Tebaron

ALK Member

Reply #6 - Nov 3rd, 2010 at 2:41pm

Hi Dave,

Apologies for the delayed response, I have been trying to think of the best way of addressing some of your very good questions.

It is my understanding that our 'true nature' is that of energy and consciousness.

The essence of that energy and consciousness is PUL.

So, in answer to your first question 'if everything is a receiver/broadcaster of PUL, does that mean I already have it', ...you are it! You are an aspect of PUL in finite form experiencing a pseudo-finite existence.

Within this reality we take on the 'role' of human existence and with that comes a certain degree of 'conditioning' or pre-programming that has a massive affect on our belief systems as we progress through our human experience. This tends (and needs to be so as I understand it) to mask our 'true nature'. The challenge of Spiritual evolution within the human form is to 'awaken to understand and live according to our true nature'.

So... what does all this mean and how does it relate to PUL?

My Higher/Greater Self has also provided me with the following information...

What are the aspects of PUL? (i.e. the behaviours you can expect from an excellent transmitter)
They are...
- Forgiving, Considerate, Kind, Compassionate, Understanding, Peaceful, Wise, Grateful, Patient, Joyful and Helpful

To summarise (from my understanding) to become an excellent transmitter of PUL you need to behave in a manner that reflects your 'true nature'.

Hope this helps  Smiley

Kind regards,
Tebaron

L  ove's
I  nfinite
F  lowing
E  nergy

IP Logged

detheridge

Malvern, Worcs, U.K.
Reply #7 - Nov 4th, 2010 at 4:11am

Hi Tebaron,
many thanks to you (and others here) for the fascinating insights -all useful stuff.
However -and as usual- each answer begets more questions, so please bear with me!  Shocked Undecided

So if you need to awaken to your true nature and behave in a way that reflects this, how do you firstly arrive at an awareness of what your true nature is?
For example, I know at the moment that I'm a 59 year old musician living in England, and I do this and that in my life that reflects who I am this time around. I know from past life regression that I have been other people, each one with their own character, activities, wants, needs, opinions and aspirations.
Mind you, does each one of those personas from past lives, and the persona that I have developed in this life actually reflect the true nature of who I am?
Is Bob Monroe said -I am more than my physical body -and we know that that leads to the whole concept of disks and individuals being part of one another in a very profound way. But what represents the essential nature of themselves? and (getting back to the point  Cheesy) how do we recognise that when the info actually turns up that its the real deal and not what we would like to be, if you see what I mean?

So many questions.... thanks for being here folks.

Best wishes as always,
David.
Smiley

IP Logged

James Ward

ALK Member

Reply #8 - Nov 4th, 2010 at 4:59am

Dave, you asked how to consciously jump-start PUL.

These thoughts came to me in response.  Wanting to consciously jump-start PUL is a good start.  Betson's "think kind thoughts" is spot on.  Loving the people you love, without worrying about whether it's conditional or unconditional, feeling that connection and attraction, and that desire for them to be happy.  Wanting your actions and energies to help them be well, happy, and have more and more love in their lives.

Conflicting issues will come up, but you can remember more and more often to just relax into their happiness and allow it  to be however they want it to be.  You could remind yourself that you are not the source of any obstacle to their true happiness.

If you have one or a few people who are the main focus of your loving attention, one of their many gifts to you is intensive lessons in how to love, and you can start extending it to others, even though your relationships with these others will be different.  Who should not have love?  There is not a person (etc.) who should be without it.  Pleasant people become more pleasant, and odious people become less odious (or more pleasant).  You can start to wish love, happiness and well-being to the various people you encounter, or see in the distance, or however they enter your life.  Gradually you'll probably feel these good wishes deeper in the heart of you, because they really should have these good things.

The "Isha facets" are kind of nice.  You might practice with those, like the first one, "Praise love for this moment in its perfection," with your attention deep in your heart.  Pause a little bit and allow it to echo, and say it to yourself again (and again).  After it's yours, you can say it and just offer or send the feeling to anyone, and you are transmitting love.  Since there is no reason for you to restrict what they do with this love in any way, it is unconditional love.

There are a lot of different particular ways or forms to make this goal part of your life.  Obviously these are just some illustrative thoughts.  Hope they help.

All the best,

James Ward

IP Logged

heisenberg69

England
Reply #9 - Nov 4th, 2010 at 10:28am

.... good post James.

Smiley

IP Logged

Justin aka Vasya
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Nov 4th, 2010 at 12:49pm

heisenberg69 wrote on Nov 4th, 2010 at 10:28am:
.... good post James.

Smiley

I very much 2nd the above! 

I would just add that sometimes it's important to consciously ask for help from Guidance levels.   Set an affirmation of something like, "I deeply desire to fully know, experience, and perceive PUL."  "I sincerely ask for and deeply desire the assistance, wisdom, & guidance of the most PUL attuned Guidance energies and consciousness or those most spiritually beneficial for me and the Whole to attune to at this time." 

In this PUL process, it is both a conscious, will oriented trying (creating a emotional and mental habit basically), and also opening up and observing.  It needs a balance and since most individuals are imbalanced between the Yin and Yang within, some may need a different proportion and emphasis than another of the above balance.  Very generally speaking, more men tend to need to focus a bit more on the opening up/observing/feeling part, and more women tend to need to focus more on the will and reasoning out aspect.

It's also important to realize the importance of universalizing these feelings and expressions.  But like James said, for many sometimes one just has to start with those one already likes and/or loves.

A good way to start with the more universal part is to practice a meditation wherein you think of someone you have had difficulties with or tend to dislike and believe, know that this person is a part of Source and you are part of each other, but this person still has their own unique, individual path and developement (hence, there may be things about them that you don't fully understand and know about). 

Feel positivity towards them and try to tune in and see below the hurtful words and actions to what's really beneath and why they have felt or acted this way.  This helps to develop compassion and insight into others. 

Accept those parts of them and those parts of you that responded negatively in turn, and then let it go and then focus on the general feeling of love for awhile and then bring them into that as part of it.

Sometimes one may need to go back to the more general feeling and remembering of love, say in relation to a loved one or what not.  But like anything, the more we practice these things, the better we get.

Life experiences and challenges also generally play an important role.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.