Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
How to get powerful spirits, even evil ones 2 come (Read 11141 times)
Dr. Who

ALK Member

How to get powerful spirits, even evil ones 2 come
Oct 10th, 2010 at 3:41pm

Intended as a question...

I saw the other topic of "How to get rid of unwanted spirits"

I want a spirit, any spirit, tons of spirits, can be pure evil, I want the walls to drip blood, the earth to shake, the lights to flicker. I call upon the powers of evil and satan, come to be, inhabit my body, PROVE to me that you EXIST.

Please, everyone, FOCUS, send the EVIL unwanted spirits to me, tell them to do nasty things, tell them to prove that they exist.

::crickets chirping::

......sigh.

IP Logged

hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Re: How to get powerful spirits, even evil ones 2 come
Reply #1 - Oct 12th, 2010 at 6:12pm

(Twisted little man)
I think they may have already arrived at your location

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #2 - Oct 12th, 2010 at 8:14pm

Haven't you heard the expression don't play with fire?

IP Logged

Dr. Who

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Oct 13th, 2010 at 3:49pm

Actually I am feeling rather sporty today and would like to attempt to turn this around into a more constructive topic if you guys don't mind me attempting anyway...?

So....

#1. spirits, exist...

#2. people have problems being bothered by spirits.

I would like to put forth the statement that:

A person that does not believe in ghosts and spirits, will be able to do ANYTHING and feel absolutely ZERO contact with the other side.

Further, a person that DOES believe in ghosts and or spirits will likely spook themselves with they're own superstitions.

Now... Onward!

A person would say... use  a Ouija board... but that is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE.

Why?

Because I have used one. It does nothing by myself. I have even read that supposedly it Can work with ONE person. But, for me, it does not. Adding a second person is simply ludicrous as that makes the entire process simply explained by the nervous system of two people moving a pointer.

So... Ouija board is out....

Any other ways to get spirits? I could think of some lewd things a person could do to graves but I think that is just stupid. Let's face it, if spirits exist, they are happy in a different existence and the grave is almost meaningless to them (IMO)

Can simply a verbal mantra and or concentration / meditation asking for all spirits especially extra powerful and evil ones will work?

I really am curious here. I mean, can a nonbeliever, do something... ANYTHING, even something atrocious to get spirits to BOMBARD them?

To a person like me, this seems a valid area to explore and experiment with.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #4 - Oct 14th, 2010 at 9:23am

If you're trying to change or challenge your beliefs or experiences, why are you focusing on evil and potentially dangerous things?  Are you wanting to see if spirits exist, if the afterlife exists, or if evil exists?

It is my belief that you will eventually get what you ask for, but it may not always come in the form you expected. 

My advice is to protect yourself by asking for or setting intent for guidance and protection, and not focusing on "just wanting anything to happen even if it's evil", or else you're definitely asking for trouble.  Please try to come up with a better, much safer way to have experiences to test your beliefs.

I'm divorced now, but when we were first married we lived in a haunted apartment.  I wasn't sure what my beliefs were at the time, but he definitely didn't believe in anything and still doesn't.  Yet we both experienced the haunting, and it wasn't nice.  I wouldn't call it evil but whatever spirits were there, they were very menacing and low level beings, and if I were a religious person I probably would have considered them evil.  So no, they didn't stay away just because my ex didn't believe in them.  He was just as affected by them as I was. 

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #5 - Oct 15th, 2010 at 12:38pm

Dr Who, There is one Spirit that would be bothered by potentially evil or similar acts...your own. Even if you didn't nessassarly believe in them. You see, there could be some room for doubts that your wrong about not being effected. That would open the door. (Personally I believe those who seek expearence with evil are a little twisted and most likly are extremely immature, or mentally unstable.)

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #6 - Oct 15th, 2010 at 2:48pm

I believe it is important to have good intentions when you make contact and you can't force contact to happen.

The more we grow in love the easier it is to make contact with positive spirits--it is partly a matter of being able to connect with their frequency level.

IP Logged

detheridge

Malvern, Worcs, U.K.
Reply #7 - Oct 16th, 2010 at 2:01pm

Dr Who,
please be aware that there are several folks in the extreme wards of the funny farm as a result of doing exactly what you are suggesting in your original post.
The results are not funny at all (if you don't believe me then try reading about some of the crazy things that happened to Aleister Crowley and his followers, mainly due to them not being in control of the powers they connected to/were attracted to them).
For those folks, this life is effectively over until they get retrieved once they've gone across, done a life review, and have to try again.
If you're finding that a Ouija board or moving a glass doesn't work for you, maybe one of your helpers is intentionally blocking you and tryng to save you from yourself?

Just some things to consider.

Best wishes,

David.
Smiley

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Oct 16th, 2010 at 2:09pm

hi dr who you shoud first ask for god's protection of love and light,then go into meditation for 20 mins in a quiet room,you may then get a spirit come to you,but it won't be evil as god's protection only lets spirit come in with love,if it does not happen the first time,then keep trying until it does,beleive me you don't want evil spirits or you will be s*****g bricks

love and god bless   love juditha

IP Logged

Dr. Who

ALK Member

Reply #9 - Oct 16th, 2010 at 6:07pm

detheridge: No, The Ouija board works but only when a second person is there. This is unacceptable as scientific evidence. Science proves that in this case the nervous system of two different people dictate movement.

IP Logged

harvey

Reply #10 - Oct 18th, 2010 at 1:21pm

Dr. Who wrote on Oct 16th, 2010 at 6:07pm:
detheridge: No, The Ouija board works but only when a second person is there. This is unacceptable as scientific evidence. Science proves that in this case the nervous system of two different people dictate movement.

I tend to agree with you! 99.9% of people never suffer any ill effects while using a ouija board. In fact you can still buy them on the internet. I think Parker Bros. still make them. It's people with underlying mental illnesses(or have)such as schizophrenia, multi personality disorders, manic depression, etc, that we hear about doing crazy things after using a ouija board... And the those highly impressionable people who loiter new age forums and who sprout out warnings against them like the usual, "I knew a person, or a friend knew a person who used one and went nuts, got admitted to a mental asylum, or got possessed by evil spirits, blah, blah, blah, etc, etc, etc." Harvey

IP Logged

sanatogen

Reply #11 - Oct 21st, 2010 at 2:30am

During mediumship classes the group I was part of played games and had fun before any training as given. the intention was to feel happy and blissfull in order to attract spirits.

IP Logged

harvey

Reply #12 - Oct 27th, 2010 at 8:46pm

Dr. Who wrote on Oct 10th, 2010 at 3:41pm:
Intended as a question...

I saw the other topic of "How to get rid of unwanted spirits"

I want a spirit, any spirit, tons of spirits, can be pure evil, I want the walls to drip blood, the earth to shake, the lights to flicker. I call upon the powers of evil and satan, come to be, inhabit my body, PROVE to me that you EXIST.

Please, everyone, FOCUS, send the EVIL unwanted spirits to me, tell them to do nasty things, tell them to prove that they exist.

::crickets chirping::

Hi Doctor. Here's some help for you. Harvey.
http://asset.soup.io/asset/1047/8750_02de.png

......sigh.

IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Reply #13 - Nov 5th, 2010 at 5:03pm

I miss the good old days of this place I tell you....

Damn now I can't find the troll spray...

Supermodel....

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #14 - Nov 5th, 2010 at 6:03pm

im with you there SuperModel

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.