Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Re: Reached new level of Heart Chakra unfoldment! (Read 8631 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: Reached new level of Heart Chakra unfoldment!
Jan 31st, 2010 at 11:36am

Heart Chakra Operation:

1/30/2010

I received a heart chakra operation this morning… I think I reached a new level of Heart Chakra function… I was in an astral operating room… I was told I was going to have a heart operation… the prep work was done… the doctor said the muscles in my right shoulder were a little weak… then he jammed a long silver tube into the sternum body plate just below the Sternal angle around the third rib… a fabulous clear fluid 1/ 2” diameter flowed in a stream to the right and left, a short stream upward on the sternum it was wonderful… I think I have reached a new level of opening of the Heart Chakra… this all started in TMI Guidelines when I felt a 6” long 1 / 2 “ diameter stream of green energy flowing in a column out of my sternum area… it unfolded into a realization of a past life which was resolved in The Tank… looking forward to this new development.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #1 - Jan 31st, 2010 at 7:13pm

Interesting developement:

I am a prophetic dreamer... so this mornings dream or event gave me the idea to check the Thoroughbred horses running at Golden Gate Fields in San Francisco... sure enough in the 5th race a horse whose name is Makinyourmark has a grandmother named Astral Dreamer when I handicapped the race I saw that it was a first time starter running for a trainer who doesn't win often... it went off at 25 -1, without confidence I bet 10 to win, 10 to place and 20 to show... the horse stormed into third (show)... paid $7.40 for $2... I won $74 less $40 investment... net earnings of $34 dollars... isn't that funny?  Roll Eyes

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Jan 31st, 2010 at 7:49pm

Well folks you probably won't believe this:

When I looked for NVC (non-verbal-communication) signals... as I said earlier I found Astral Dreamer but I also found the 3. Special Grey Ghost whose father was Silver Ghost... remember I said a long silver rod was shoved into my chest... but, also the clear fluid entered my sternum at the 3rd rib this was the 3 horse.

Here is what I did... I bet $20 to win and $30 to place (come in second). Special Grey Ghost went off at !0 - 1 meaning it pays $10 for every $1 I bet.

Here is what happened... Special Grey Ghost broke alertly, I got nervous when he got jostled and was in a crowd... he began to fade to third then fourth then fifth and held this position on the backstretch... suddenly, as they approached the turn Special Grey Ghost pricked his ears and got very interested in running he had to go around four other horses inside of him... he made a powerful charge to the finish line and WON!! by half a length. He paid $22.20 for $2.. remember I bet $20 to win that is $220. I also had the place... which paid $7.20 for $2... I had $30 to place... that was another $180 dollars... making a total of net after investment dollars of $352 plus the $34 profit form Astral Dreamer on my astral dream event I won $386.

Hard to believe but true. Strange universe isn't it.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Feb 2nd, 2010 at 5:29pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Jan 31st, 2010 at 11:36am:
Heart Chakra Operation:

1/30/2010

I received a heart chakra operation this morning… I think I reached a new level of Heart Chakra function… I was in an astral operating room… I was told I was going to have a heart operation… the prep work was done… the doctor said the muscles in my right shoulder were a little weak… then he jammed a long silver tube into the sternum body plate just below the Sternal angle around the third rib… a fabulous clear fluid 1/ 2” diameter flowed in a stream to the right and left, a short stream upward on the sternum it was wonderful… I think I have reached a new level of opening of the Heart Chakra… this all started in TMI Guidelines when I felt a 6” long 1 / 2 “ diameter stream of green energy flowing in a column out of my sternum area… it unfolded into a realization of a past life which was resolved in The Tank… looking forward to this new development.

S.

2/2/2010 - Wasn't sure when the next shoe would drop... I am happy and surprised it came so soon. In my Gateway - First Stage Meditation exercise... I felt an energy stream flow up out of the Navel Chakra into the base of the Solar Plexus Chakra... am looking forward to either a Kundalini event or an Ida and Pingala event...

Luke 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

The kingdom of God is within...

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #4 - Feb 4th, 2010 at 11:28am

I figured out why an important astral/dream event works on so many levels... that is... a signal of a coming change or personal unfoldment thru an astral/dream event... functions on many levels... the horse Special Grey Ghost was on the same harmonic. In world war II a british crossword puzzle creator... listed all of the names of the invasion beaches in a puzzle to the alarm Allied intelligence... they immediate came down on him... he had no idea what had happened... Alvin Swartz, also, in WWII (the writer for Superman) gave a description of an atomic blast in the comic strip... the FBI swooped down on DC comics and had the strip pulled... and they interviewed the wrong man... Siegel the creator of Superman but no longer the writer on the script. Its the harmonic... working on many levels... I'm sure many things happened in the physical plane on 1/30/2009 that I am not aware of that expressed and fulfilled that harmonic.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #5 - Feb 5th, 2010 at 10:07am

Every time I think I made a unique discovery or had a unique realization my mind throws something up to disabuse me of that notion. The idea that a universal harmonic involves the whole of the universe was said in the 16th century by....

John Donne
Meditation XVII: No man is an island...

"All mankind is of one author, and is one volume; when one man dies, one chapter is not torn out of the book, but translated into a better language; and every chapter must be so translated...As therefore the bell that rings to a sermon, calls not upon the preacher only, but upon the congregation to come: so this bell calls us all: but how much more me, who am brought so near the door by this sickness....No man is an island, entire of itself...any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee."

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #6 - Feb 21st, 2010 at 6:44pm

Special Grey Ghost

Well gang Special Grey Ghost ran again… since I had a good idea who would win the first race I bet a $10 daily double. That means you link the winner of the First Race and the winner of the Second Race… and that creates a Daily Double pool.

Anzisong won handily in the First Race.

Then came Special Grey Ghost breaking out of the 1. slot.

This time he was only 3-1 so I bet $50 Win and $100 Place (second).

Here is what happened: Special Grey Ghost broke smartly and settled into stride behind the pace setter and Novelty Hill… there was no change until they approached the second turned… Special Grey Ghost got busy and playfully reeled the field in and won by a half length to a fast closing finisher… Augment.

I collected a gross of $558 dollars, winning the Daily Double and my Win/Place bets. Not bad for 3 minutes work.

Thank you Universe for a lovely dream sequence.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #7 - Feb 23rd, 2010 at 12:36am

Interesting note:

Special Grey Ghost's sire is Silver Ghost by Mr. Prospector
                               dam: Somewhat Special by Buckaroo

When I checked Silver Ghost's pedigree I discovered his naming was outside the usual naming manner suggesting the breeder/owner had some kind of paranormal experience or background... SGG's namer must have also had some kind of paranormal background since Silver Ghost was not Stakes placed and earned only $42,000 in his short career with only three wins in a six race career, he must have had physical problems which retired him from racing... three out of six wins would have been promising if he had remained healthy.

S.

P.s.: As you may have guessed SGG is a big grey horse.

IP Logged

usetawuz

ALK Member

ne fla
Reply #8 - Feb 23rd, 2010 at 3:33pm

Seraphis, that is quite a nice run of "universe-inspired" winners.  At a dog track, a woman I was with refused to handicap...rather she simply bet 2.00 on the dog whose name she "felt".  She won six of seven races to my psuedo-technical handicapped winning of four quinella boxes (6.00 each!) out of the same seven races.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #9 - Feb 23rd, 2010 at 5:41pm

usetawuz wrote on Feb 23rd, 2010 at 3:33pm:
Seraphis, that is quite a nice run of "universe-inspired" winners.  At a dog track, a woman I was with refused to handicap...rather she simply bet 2.00 on the dog whose name she "felt".  She won six of seven races to my psuedo-technical handicapped winning of four quinella boxes (6.00 each!) out of the same seven races. 

Hi usetawuz: The newtonian linear paradigm is almost useless in the real world where the non-linear ... chaos theory... actually prevails... the subconscious and unconscious knows everything... and can see the future or how the probabilities will unfold... see Bruce Moen's work with the CW's and the timelines and intersections... one only needs to be open to the Subconscious and unconscious mind's NVC method of communication.

Bearing in mind that the dream/astral events work on many levels... and have an effect across a spectrum... classic... chaos theory...

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #10 - Feb 24th, 2010 at 4:58pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Jan 31st, 2010 at 11:36am:
Heart Chakra Operation:

1/30/2010

I received a heart chakra operation this morning… I think I reached a new level of Heart Chakra function… I was in an astral operating room… I was told I was going to have a heart operation… the prep work was done… the doctor said the muscles in my right shoulder were a little weak… then he jammed a long silver tube into the sternum body plate just below the Sternal angle around the third rib… a fabulous clear fluid 1/ 2” diameter flowed in a stream to the right and left, a short stream upward on the sternum it was wonderful…
S.

Hi Gang: This is an exercise in interpreting the NVC (non-verbal-communication) from the Subconsious/Unconscious through the dream/astral event process. My theory is that the subconscious/unconscious processes information in the non-linear … chaos theory mode… all the information me need to understand the Rote (Related organize thought energy) is within out capability… using slight manipulation of the Newtonian linear paradigm…

The thing that makes it possible to attempt this prediction is the fact that Special Grey Ghost drew the number 1 gate in that last race. In the race he won on the day of the dream he was in the number 3 gate…

…then he jammed a long silver tube into the sternum body plate just below the Sternal angle around the third rib…

Note that ‘one’ …long silver tube… was shoved into sternum… Now, there are only two people in the operating room… myself the patient and the astral surgeon…

I conclude that if Special Grey Ghost draws the number 2 gate in his next race he will win for a third time… most likely three in a row before he hits the form cycle and decline in physical and psychological strength..

Lets see what happens.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #11 - Feb 24th, 2010 at 5:00pm

Seraphis, that is quite a nice run of "universe-inspired" winners.  At a dog track, a woman I was with refused to handicap...rather she simply bet 2.00 on the dog whose name she "felt". She won six of seven races to my psuedo-technical handicapped winning of four quinella boxes (6.00 each!) out of the same seven races. 

Hi Use: Can you find out if she 'felt' through her chest or the solar plexus... ?

S.

IP Logged

usetawuz

ALK Member

ne fla
Reply #12 - Feb 24th, 2010 at 5:37pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Feb 24th, 2010 at 5:00pm:
Seraphis, that is quite a nice run of "universe-inspired" winners.  At a dog track, a woman I was with refused to handicap...rather she simply bet 2.00 on the dog whose name she "felt". She won six of seven races to my psuedo-technical handicapped winning of four quinella boxes (6.00 each!) out of the same seven races. 

Hi Use: Can you find out if she 'felt' through her chest or the solar plexus... ?

S.

She would simply choose a name from the racing form and place her bet.  After the third winning choice, and my increasing amazement she said it was just coming from "here", and pointed to her chest.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #13 - Feb 25th, 2010 at 6:36pm

usetawuz wrote on Feb 24th, 2010 at 5:37pm:
[quote author=685E495A4B5352480A3B0 link=1264952216/11#11 date=1267045253][quote author=555345544157555A200 link=1264952216/8#8 date=1266953596]

She would simply choose a name from the racing form and place her bet.  After the third winning choice, and my increasing amazement she said it was just coming from "here", and pointed to her chest.

Hi use: Yes, that makes sense since knowing is one of the pedals of the Heart chakra... thanks for the info.

S.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.