Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Who do you incarnate with? (Read 2067 times)
usetawuz

ALK Member

ne fla
Who do you incarnate with?
Feb 27th, 2010 at 6:02pm

My initial inquiry into the afterlife was spurred by some odd events and a desire to know the significance of some of the people in my life.  Why were some always problematic and  others on the same page I was, always?

My findings, although certainly not proveable to any level of scholastic satisfaction, are for me, all the understanding I need to make sense of the relationships in my life.  From family, to friends, to lovers and co-workers, everyone I come into contact with has some level of significance in my life, and me in theirs.

Have any of you done any research into who you are incarnating with and why?

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Who do you incarnate with?
Reply #1 - Feb 28th, 2010 at 4:02am

Hi Usetawuz,

You are very fortunate to be able to find that everyone in your life has a lesson for you (either positive or less so.) Surely life must take both kinds.  Smiley  You must be right on track, meaning that you have not varied the plan that was arranged for this life. And you're sensitive enough to be conscious of the importance of people around you. 

IMO some of us are not so fortunate. We have used our 'free will' to rebel against some direction that was laid out for us, and so various of the relationships we attempt are not so productive. I think that for those of us who do get off-course, a reorganization is made to bring as much meaning as possible into wherever we find ourselves. However it would be better to have learned from the originally given relationships of primary importance. IMO  Smiley

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

usetawuz

ALK Member

ne fla
Re: Who do you incarnate with?
Reply #2 - Feb 28th, 2010 at 11:10am

Hi Bets,

I think that in some cases I have been fortunate to pay attention when "someone was talking".  I have certainly made changes to my life plan on the fly, but apparently nothing that altered it dramatically.

I agree that everyone who exercises their free will to deviate from the initial plan certainly has a reorganization in order to take advantage of the new opportunities and other souls with other karmic lessons to teach. 

It seems to me that everyone we come in contact with has something for us, whether it is a simple comment, or even a nod of acknowledgment.  With that understanding, I consciously attempt to leave only positive impressions with those I meet, and while I am not wholly successful, I have noticed a greater sense of positive return in my life.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.