Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Re: The Contract! (Read 3059 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: The Contract!
Nov 9th, 2009 at 2:45pm

The Contract

In Monroes first book: Journeys out of the Body he encounters AA and BB there seems to be a contract that is somehow entered into when a Being decides to enter the physical world..

1. Is this the only way into the physical world?

Monroe describes the ramps and pathways into the physical world… is this the same as the Tibetan Book of the Dead’s, six or seven Bardo’s…??

Please do not speculate... when you answer give references and sources so they can be checked... we want to establish a body of sound verifiable "knowns" in this thread...

Cool

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #1 - Nov 9th, 2009 at 4:45pm

I have no clue to your question...sorry!...but, wasn't AA & BB in his 2nd book 'Far Journeys'?
It has been a while since I read the 1st book but, I did re-read the 2nd one this past summer.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Nov 9th, 2009 at 5:09pm

Old Dood wrote on Nov 9th, 2009 at 4:45pm:
I have no clue to your question...sorry!...but, wasn't AA & BB in his 2nd book 'Far Journeys'?
It has been a while since I read the 1st book but, I did re-read the 2nd one this past summer.

They reappear in Far Journeys' it seems in Ultimate Journey AA finally seems to get free of the physical plane..

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #3 - Nov 9th, 2009 at 6:38pm

Quote:
Please do not speculate... when you answer give references and sources so they can be checked... we want to establish a body of sound verifiable "knowns" in this thread

You contradict yourself here.  As you should know from reading Monroe, "knowns" are beliefs which one verifies to themselves as truth through first hand experience.  One can read all the sources available, but what one learns from these second hand sources are only beliefs until they are experienced for oneself as truth.  This is the only true way to establish a body of knowns.

As far as the contract is concerned, I believe it is more of a blueprint for experience-  energy one creates within oneself which is programmed to blossom, or manifest, at the desired time, in order to lead oneself in the right(desired) direction.  I first came across this concept with Monroe, but Jane Roberts/Seth and Daryll Anka/Bashar go into greater detail with it.

As for the ramps and pathways which lead one into a body- this is probably a physical representation of a nonphysical process.  I doubt these paths truly exist.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #4 - Nov 9th, 2009 at 6:56pm

I Am Dude wrote on Nov 9th, 2009 at 6:38pm:
Quote:
Please do not speculate... when you answer give references and sources so they can be checked... we want to establish a body of sound verifiable "knowns" in this thread

You contradict yourself here.  As you should know from reading Monroe, "knowns" are beliefs which one verifies to themselves as truth through first hand experience.  One can read all the sources available, but what one learns from these second hand sources are only beliefs until they are experienced for oneself as truth.  This is the only true way to establish a body of knowns.

As far as the contract is concerned, I believe it is more of a blueprint for experience-  energy one creates within oneself which is programmed to blossom, or manifest, at the desired time, in order to lead oneself in the right(desired) direction.  I first came across this concept with Monroe, but Jane Roberts/Seth and Daryll Anka/Bashar go into greater detail with it.

As for the ramps and pathways which lead one into a body- this is probably a physical representation of a nonphysical process.  I doubt these paths truly exist.

I did get it wrong aa and bb are not in j.o.o.b as far as a quick scan revels... they must start in far journeys... I don't have far journey or ultimate journey anymore... so I have to get them to reference.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #5 - Nov 9th, 2009 at 7:02pm

I Am Dude wrote on Nov 9th, 2009 at 6:38pm:
Quote:

The "knowns" of course or personal discoveries and are beliefs to anyone outside yourself... you are right... if you really want to be precise...

I will have to get f.j and u.j to get the exact event... But the tibetan book of the dead does talk about gateways and the like... they may be holes in consciousness??? but we can all agree that they are definite portals of some sort...

do you have page references from Jane and anka or book titles these guys don't have research indexes unfortunately...

Sorry about the mix up.

Lips Sealed

IP Logged

Pat E.

Northern California
Reply #6 - Nov 10th, 2009 at 2:25am

As explained in Mind Beyond Death, which explains the classic six bardos in Tibetan Buddhism, the last bardo is the Bardo of Becoming, when, after death, having passed through the Bardo of Dying and the bardo of being dead (which has another name I don't immediately recall) one is preparing to experience rebirth and has some amount of control over the nature of that rebirth depending on how good of a practitioner you've been and how focused you manage to be, essentially.  The images are more of choosing the womb into which you will be born or choosing your parents, which I guess could be considered a ramp or pathway.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #7 - Nov 10th, 2009 at 5:10am

Pat E. wrote on Nov 10th, 2009 at 2:25am:
As explained in Mind Beyond Death, which explains the classic six bardos in Tibetan Buddhism, the last bardo is the Bardo of Becoming, when, after death, having passed through the Bardo of Dying and the bardo of being dead (which has another name I don't immediately recall) one is preparing to experience rebirth and has some amount of control over the nature of that rebirth depending on how good of a practitioner you've been and how focused you manage to be, essentially.  The images are more of choosing the womb into which you will be born or choosing your parents, which I guess could be considered a ramp or pathway.

Thanks Pat: The Monroe and Moen material suggests that focus 23 thru focus 25 are holding areas and the individuals mental imaging and belief systems control their experience... tbd does not address the broad spectrum of possibilities nor would one expect it to...  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #8 - Nov 10th, 2009 at 6:25am

What TBD taught me was how important my preconceptions would be in determining my next path. It scared me a bit at first because I wondered if I would recognize the illusions for what they were. Moen, Monroe and Campbell have all given me some very needed confidence in the realm.

Right now I am reading Seth stuff, but without reading Albert's posts about being wary of Seth I'm not sure I would have had the confidence to look into it... or the curiosity for that matter. Reading OOB dude's posts have helped me with that too.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #9 - Nov 10th, 2009 at 6:28am

Beau wrote on Nov 10th, 2009 at 6:25am:
What TBD taught me was how important my preconceptions would be in determining my next path. It scared me a bit at first because I wondered if I would recognize the illusions for what they were. Moen, Monroe and Campbell have all given me some very needed confidence in the realm.

Right now I am reading Seth stuff, but without reading Albert's posts about being wary of Seth I'm not sure I would have had the confidence to look into it... or the curiosity for that matter. Reading OOB dude's posts have helped me with that too.

That's the beauty of momroe's work he completely took the mystery and ominous out of the death experience... it is all in your mind... and nowhere else... there are only the demons you decide to see...  Cool

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.