Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Re: My Grandmother died last year. (Read 3385 times)
betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: My Grandmother died last year.
Oct 31st, 2009 at 5:42pm

Hi Cutie,

Welcome!
You need not worry -- Your grandmother has a soul. All souls are sparks from God. All sparks return to God. You and she will meet again along the path back to God because you are connected by your caring for each other.

When she said she didn't believe, maybe she meant she didn't believe in the way God was explained to her. We cannot really deny God since God is everywhere and in everything.

Really, there is no need to worry  Smiley

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

goobygirl

USA
Reply #1 - Oct 31st, 2009 at 8:34pm

Better to start asking yourself these questions now and searching for answers. Even the worst people eventually return to all energy (or God as some would call it). The only punishment is the one you impose upon yourself.

Goobygirl

IP Logged

cutie

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Oct 31st, 2009 at 8:48pm

So there is no horrendous place after death though for people who do wrong or who unbelive?

IP Logged

goobygirl

USA
Reply #3 - Oct 31st, 2009 at 9:01pm

Many explorers here and elsewhere have verified (through their own exploration...which I highly recommend you do on your own and verify by your own experience) that there are things called hallow heavens and hells. These are places created by people's minds as what they expect to encounter upon death.

You encounter what your mind tells you you should encounter or what you believe you will encounter. That could be a "heaven" or a "hell" but all can eventually move on from both I believe.

You need to educate yourself and ask yourself if these things make sense to you. Asking for someone to tell you the "truth" is not the truth at all...you must search on your own.

I believe nobody but myself.

Goobygirl

IP Logged

cutie

ALK Member

Reply #4 - Oct 31st, 2009 at 9:08pm

I have heard of the hallow heavens and hallow hells, are the differant   from the afterlife?
In the hallow Hell, is it burning or just seperation?

IP Logged

goobygirl

USA
Reply #5 - Oct 31st, 2009 at 9:11pm

Cutie;

Please don't take it the wrong way, but start reading more and you will find answers. You can experience whatever you expect to experience.

"Hallow" means that they are really not heaven and hell so to speak, but are created by the mind. Moen's books, Monroe, and others can help you figure this out more.

Goobygirl

IP Logged

cutie

ALK Member

Reply #6 - Oct 31st, 2009 at 9:12pm

Why did you message me if you was not going to help?
Leave me alone.

IP Logged

goobygirl

USA
Reply #7 - Oct 31st, 2009 at 9:25pm

I didn't message you. I asked you to message me. No problem, I won't respond to you anymore then.

Goobygirl

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #8 - Oct 31st, 2009 at 10:41pm

Hi,

She did -- on another one of your threads. It's hard to keep track of so many questions at once, isn't it?

(Following your discussions is hard because you have two threads about hell, two about your grandmother, and then they overlap regarding if anyone believes your grandmother is in hell. If you could choose one thread of each topic and close the other ones, I think we'd not get so mixed up. Just a suggestion though. )  Smiley

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Pat E.

Northern California
Reply #9 - Nov 1st, 2009 at 1:11am

Cutie, no one on this forum (or anywhere else, most likely) is going to be able to give you the answers you are seeking and that you will believe.  As several people have posted, you need to discover the answers for yourself.  As for me, I don't think they are in the bible or at least not in the parts of the bible that have you so concerned.  If you do some reading of earlier topics posted on this forum, you will find lots of ideas for reading you might do that can get you started on your own path of discovery.  As other have suggested, the books by Robert Monroe and Bruce Moen are good starting places.  After you have read their books, I suspect you will still have questions, but they will be different questions and you will have some tools for finding your own answers.  Repeating your questions several times here isn't going to get you anywhere.

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Nov 1st, 2009 at 2:49am

You can ask for her now, if you want. You can ask for a dream or a sign from her, and see what happens. You can sit and think about her in a relaxed way, and imagine spending some time with her, in the way you used to do, in a way that you enjoy. As you do, you may speak to her in your mind your thoughts of love and she can hear you. You can get a sense of where she is now, but you must allow yourself to feel her presence. Feeling fears will block you from the knowing that you are seeking. So, the main thing is to relax and study a little bit, as people are recommending here. There is 'no time' in the afterlife as we experience it here, so there is really no reason to hurry in any way, or even to worry. Once you begin to believe in love, it will take care of the rest.

cutie wrote on Oct 31st, 2009 at 1:21pm:
She was not a beliver when she died, I'm scared that she has gone to a horrible place just because of this.
Do you think I will ever see her again?
We were very close, I more or less lived with her.

IP Logged

goobygirl

USA
Reply #11 - Nov 1st, 2009 at 3:19am

I feel sorry for cutie because she is obviously in fear and is striking back at others because they are not giving her answers. Giving answers will not provide any. It's not a way to hurt her, but it's true...you have to find your own answers... and stop relying on others to TELL you what IT IS...

Goobygirl

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.