Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Please help me. (Read 3580 times)
cutie

ALK Member

Please help me.
Oct 31st, 2009 at 12:20pm

I'm a Chrsitian at the moment, thinking about leaving though as it is getting too much for me.
Do you think I will still go to a nice place if I do leave?

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Re: Please help me.
Reply #1 - Oct 31st, 2009 at 12:24pm

Do you think you can remember a nice place now, and keep it in your mind always? Can you picture the kind of place you want to be? A little bit of it? Can you rest your mind in that nice place, for a little while, now and then? I don't believe anyone can take that away from you.

IP Logged

cutie

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Oct 31st, 2009 at 12:29pm

I mean, will I still go to a nice place when I die?

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Oct 31st, 2009 at 12:34pm

I absolutely, without a doubt, believe you will go to a nice place when you die. From the information I have gathered, for me, personally, I think there is no doubt of the ultimate destination.

IP Logged

cutie

ALK Member

Reply #4 - Oct 31st, 2009 at 12:44pm

I'm not a bad person, I would  never kill or hurt anyway.
I would tell a small lie if the needs had to be but that is all I will do.

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Oct 31st, 2009 at 12:49pm

I guess, someone here once said, the destination is huge, it's big, it's bright, you can't miss it. For most people, I suspect they naturally move in the direction of the most love, in the afterlife. It feels pretty good. So, if you find yourself trapped in any way, you can call on it, in whatever form you choose. You get that choice, that freedom. So, essentially, there's nothing to worry about.

IP Logged

cutie

ALK Member

Reply #6 - Oct 31st, 2009 at 1:05pm

Noooo? can you promise me that?
I have never had a fear of going to a nasty place, not untill I started going to church, that is when it all started to kick in.
Please can I ask you, have you or anyone you know ever had a glimpse of the afterlife?

IP Logged

george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #7 - Oct 31st, 2009 at 7:08pm

I have.I found my wife in a butiful park siting on a park bench,with a friend of hers who died a few years before my wife did.They saw me and waved.I walked over and huged my wife.there was a lot of spirit beings there all so.I am sure you will like the place.There are shops and pools to swim.all kind of stuff there.George

IP Logged

cutie

ALK Member

Reply #8 - Oct 31st, 2009 at 7:37pm

Shops and pools? woooo, now, would never have thought that, are you being serious?
So there is no bad place after death?

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #9 - Oct 31st, 2009 at 8:33pm

Because consciousness is our fundamental nature there can be anything you can imagine on the other side, but there are also guides to help you find your way. It seems that some get lost along the way because of fears they hold on to from their previous life. A good religion worth throwing yourself into will try to help you ease these fears to make for smoother transition.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #10 - Oct 31st, 2009 at 8:45pm

no,no bad place for any of us.I have seen a lot of people who have died and they are smiling to meen they are happy.God loves every one of us,so just send love to god and everyone you know.because god is all love.he loves all his children,so believe me you are going to a nice place,a lot better than rhis place.George

IP Logged

cutie

ALK Member

Reply #11 - Oct 31st, 2009 at 8:47pm

Well due to various reasons I'm losing all belife in God but I show love to everyone else.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.