Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Death Of Children (Read 2630 times)
SDF Kreamy

ALK Member

Death Of Children
Sep 10th, 2009 at 1:05pm

I am new to this whole Afterlife Knowledge thing.  I am not 100% sure if I believe any of it or not, but it all sounds rather interesting.  I was trying to find a spot on the forum where you are free to ask questions.  Im not sure if this is the correct spot, but here is the question.  After reading through some of the main site, and a lot of the FAQs on the page.  I think I have a decent understanding of this whole Afterlife Knowledge (belief/fact).  My question is, what happens to babies when they die?  It seems that people decide based on their own beliefs what happens to them in the afterlife.  What if you die when your still an infant, or before you was even born.  For example, dying before your mom gives birth, or your mom having a abortion done on you.  What effect does that have on you in the afterlife, if any at all?

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Death Of Children
Reply #1 - Sep 10th, 2009 at 3:09pm

Good question, SDF Kreamy.

In the afterlife there is no human age as we know it.  There is progression to higher states of being, but 'age' is a matter of choice.

So an infant that physically dies, pre- or post- birth, would be learning something it chose to learn. When its lesson is completed it will return to its favorite age (usually early 30's or so?) and use that information it just gained to become wiser.

You can make up 'story-problems' in your imagination about why someone might want to experience physical death so close to its own birth. Remember in the Afterlife souls are trying to develop the attitudes that are compatible with pure unconditional love.   Smiley

Welcome to this site!
Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

SDF Kreamy

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Sep 10th, 2009 at 5:25pm

So you're saying, in the afterlife, if we choose to be re-incarnated and start a new life on earth, we can actually CHOOSE how we want to live and die during that life?  Then, once that life starts, we are ignorant of this until death, when we re-collect all the information we wanted to learn through living?  So basically, this life I am living now, I chose this life originally to see how I would react emotionally I guess?  So my "other self" already know everything thats going to happen in this life Im living now, and when I die, I get all that emotional information from that life time?  I know I have lots of questions, but I have just one more.  So when people learn about this afterlife, and you actually travel to Focus 27, and you bump into your "greater self"...  You could potentially talk with yourself and find out how THIS life your living will turn out...  If so, wouldnt that ruin the "not knowing how the movie ends"?  Or is that yet, another thing your "greater self" planned that you would do in THIS lifetime your living now?  Jeez... sorry for all the questions, I guess I am just really curious about all of this, its very interesting to me...

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #3 - Sep 10th, 2009 at 8:40pm

Greetings,

Yes.
Yes!
Yes  Smiley
Yes  Wink

No--sorry Cheesy.  Your greater self would not give away the plot while you are still acting out the role. Oh wait--I see you've already answered your own question, so
Yes.
(Did you realize that you already have 'remembered' all those answers?)

Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

SDF Kreamy

ALK Member

Reply #4 - Sep 10th, 2009 at 10:54pm

What do you mean?  As far as me already remembering the answers?  Thanks for answering all the other questions by the way...  I have a better understanding of the process now...

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #5 - Sep 11th, 2009 at 8:51am

Hi

When all your questions are based on true statements, nothing false, it shows you are on 'the right track,' that you already 'know' what you are talking about. Maybe not consciously but rather close. That's how it seemed to me.  Smiley

bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

Terethian
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Sep 25th, 2009 at 1:09pm

My true self was like holy crap this Atari looks interesting! Wow look at Donkey Kong! It saw that something even better was on the way... (which turned out to be the nintendo) I don't think it knew for sure how far along the games would go but that was the fun! To come to Earth and play games! No, Seriously, computers, especially old ones like the commodore 64 and NES game system mean so much to me. I actually hate xbox. In fact I hate modern games. See! I DID come to the Earth for the games! That is why I find myself preferring the "olde" games. It all makes sense now!

Oh yeah and to experience extreme fear and paranoia. Yep. My greater self wanted to feel real fear and panic over fear of death. Well.. when I get back to my greater self I am going to kick my (***) for being so stupid.

I would be interested in hearing what other people believe they were sent to experience.

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #7 - Sep 29th, 2009 at 4:10pm

I think I came to experience things that will make me less judgmental. I feel like I haven't had substantial life for a long time, if such a thing can be said. This life is really quite a ride and then it's completely dull for about the next six months of every year. Bipolar Disorder is providing me the experiences I need to grow, but it also is forcing those around me to grow a little too...I guess.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.