Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Visitors In My Room Last Night (Read 3719 times)
supermodel

Indiana
Visitors In My Room Last Night
Sep 27th, 2009 at 5:48pm

Let me first start by saying, If I didn't have this board, I would have checked into a nice cozy room with a view at my local mental hospital.

I was in a sub conscious state. I went to bed crying because I suffer from chronic depression. Because of the stressed state, I believed I "opened a window" so to speak.

I had  a restless sleep. I kept hearing voices...possibly as many as six distinctive voices.

I don't remember the details...(Should have written it down) But it sounded like a party in my room. THere were voices talking at once and they were talking to me!

I was very frightened, but still in the subconscious state.
I remember mentally asking, "What do you want?" and "Who are you?"

One voice said, "Think of us as a radio transmission."

Another, "Yeah...a radio transmission (laughing hysterically)

Yet another, "Think of us like a radio station (lots of laughter from the group)

I asked my spirit guide for help and it was like someone turned the "radio" off.  I sat up in the bed, deathly afraid to go back to sleep. I mentally asked my spirit guide for her assistance, and I fell into a peaceful sleep.

Your thoughts and opinions? Embarrassed

Supermodel....

IP Logged

ChantillyChopper

Deland, Fl
Re: Visitors In My Room Last Night
Reply #1 - Sep 27th, 2009 at 7:03pm

Wow,  and I don't like my one guy who bothers me.  I not sure what to say, but I wanted to say that this must have been disturbing....and yet you controlled it by asking your guides for help.   Don't ever show fear.   Don't even think fear.  Just say to yourself,  I am going to sleep all of you have a good night! 

Tonight when you go to bed,  don't dwell on it.  Just ask your guides to do their thing....and keep others out!

We ride and never worry about the fall!

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #2 - Sep 27th, 2009 at 7:54pm

Have you been getting enough sleep lately?  Especially because you mentioned depression, you need to make yourself get extra sleep, good solid sleep. 

Good that you asked for help.  That's always a good thing. 

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #3 - Sep 27th, 2009 at 9:18pm

It's that strange in-between-state where I, too, hear voices, not like in a dream, but like real physical voices. This lasts only for a short while, until I start to pay more attention to it, then I almost become awake and when I nod off again usually there are no voices anymore.
   I tend to depression, and I hate it when I'm really tired, go to bed, fall asleep and after a few minutes I wake up and can't sleep anymore  Tongue .

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

LiveLaughLoveIt

Reply #4 - Sep 27th, 2009 at 9:47pm

Lately, I've been hearing things when in that in-between state too. It's nothing that sounds familiar to me and I never pay attention to it until I usually startle myself awake.

Last night I had a dream that some presence was in my room, a dog in my dream was barking, growling and trying to jump at it and I startled awake and completely felt like something was in my room...unless it was just from the dream.

When that happens I usually just turn my tv on or a small light on. Sensing or hearing something that I can't see slightly freaks me out, only when it's nightime or when i've awoken from sleeping. But I haven't even tried to talk to a guidance, if I have one...I'm sure that's just as good as a way to calm someone down too  Smiley

Measure your life in love.
lovexsoco18  
IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Reply #5 - Sep 28th, 2009 at 1:20am

@Chantilly-Yes it was disturbing. I was so afraid I was shaking.

@Vicky--No I haven't been getting enough sleep. I have an insane job with insane hours at times, but Saturday night, when it happened, I went to bed at 8pm so I was good.

@Spooky--Yeah depression is the pits.

@Livelaugh--My friend was curious when I told her the story and she told me to try to make friends. I don't think so. LOL I don't want to hear anything in my sleep like that again!

Supermodel....

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #6 - Sep 28th, 2009 at 1:21pm

It is also common for me to hear voices, and even see beings around my room, when I am on the borderline state between awake and sleep.  Nothing to be worried about- you will not be harmed!

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Reply #7 - Sep 28th, 2009 at 8:29pm

Thanks guys! Ever since I've been reading Bruce's books, and been active on this site, (not to mention being in frequent contact with my spirit guide)
these things have been happening more frequently.

Also I wanted to state that in Bruce's last book in the Epilogue, he spoke of how  if you can be thinking of something or someone and suddenly you may have this irrational fear or concern that seems to come out of nowhere.

That totally happened to me yesterday after reading that passage. I had this irrational fear to keep checking on my car at work the other day but I was thinking about my friend Kira.

Later on that day, she called me crying because someone had broken into her car. I kept checking my car for broken glass (I drive a bus and kept checking on it as I kept passing it on the street) but it was KIRA who had her car broken into, when I was thinking of her. Sad

Supermodel....

IP Logged

ChantillyChopper

Deland, Fl
Reply #8 - Sep 28th, 2009 at 9:44pm

Supermodel...very cool....I mean you kept thinking it was going to happen to you and thinking of your friend...maybe you are more tuned in than you think!

the other day a g/f and I were speaking about a guy who continuously parks his vehicle in mine and my fiances driveway at  old house.  For some reason this irritates me, and I never wish bad things on someone..mostly because i don't want negative things to happen to me...But I told my girlfriend,  I said watch something is going to happen to him  and I said watch his car get towed....and well the next day my g/f who lives right next door to our old house, called and said, his car got towed...and she said, you must be a witch... lol,  I'm not, but sometimes we pick up what is going to happen...

IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Reply #9 - Sep 28th, 2009 at 11:11pm

Chantilly--How ignorant of him to park his car in your driveway. Some people.

But wow, his car was towed the next day? Good for him! LOL

Yes it was really weird about my friend the other day. I felt so bad for her because I wanted to tell her to park her car next to mine, but it slipped my mind. I even parked where she could get behind me, but forgot to tell her to park near me.

She got the window fixed and everything, but the guys stole pretty much everything they could, including all her insurance information. Embarrassed

Supermodel....

IP Logged

ChantillyChopper

Deland, Fl
Reply #10 - Sep 29th, 2009 at 10:19am

Supermodel....and from this we learn ...listen to what the voices in our head are telling us...and act on it.   I feel like an idiot sometimes when I tell someone I got a message from a deceased love one....but whether they believe me or not, I did what I had to do...pass on the message....and second...I need to quit feeling like an idiot!!  lol!!

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #11 - Sep 29th, 2009 at 10:24am

Hi Super,

Yes, it's a stage of your development to foresee or sense events but not know specifically who is truly involved. One suggestion I received at this stage is to ask Guidance 'Who's involved?' or just generally for more information. However sometimes Guidance doesn't give specifics because the event is meant to happen without interference (as I understand it.)

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #12 - Sep 29th, 2009 at 2:53pm

I believe it is fine to ask our guidance for help, but I believe what's equally important if not more important, is to get to the point where we stand up to unfriendly spirits.

If we establish that we are committed to love, goodness and divine will, and have taken care of the mental tendencies that would give an unfriendly spirit something to work with, we don't have anything to worry about.

I'm not just saying this because I read it in a book. A number of experiences have shown me that what I say is so.

Regarding depression, even though I believe there are some occasions when a physical explanation applies for physical problems,  there are many occasions when a physical problem has a psychological/spiritual issue at its root. Therefore, even if a Doctor said that body based chemistry is causing a person to experience depression, such chemistry could be out of balance because of an underlying psychological issue.

I used to have lower back, upper back and neck pain. If I would've relied on what the doctors were telling me I'd still have problems. However, since I took my health into my own hands and found a psychological/spiritual solution to my pain, I've gotten rid of almost all of my pain. I say almost all of my pain, because every once in a while a psychological issue will come up that causes me to have an energetic block, and this energetic block will cause me to experience some tightness, but not the sort of pain I used to experience. Once I deal with the responsible psychological issue, the energetic block clears and the pain goes away.

I've found that if we open ourselves to divine inspiration, any psychological issue can be taken care of.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.