Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Strange Dream...Your thoughts? (Read 5949 times)
supermodel

Indiana
Strange Dream...Your thoughts?
Jul 16th, 2009 at 10:34am

Michael Jackson has been kinda popular on this board lately especially because of who he was.

I was a big fan but I have been delving into this exploring the Afterlife as well.

So I had this dream last night about him. He was in a very beautiful place. But there were people all around him. He couldn't walk so there were people helping him walk around outside.

He was still pretty out of it. He still looked pretty weak but stronger than he had been.

Then I got flashes of a playground and there were children around him. He started to get very happy.

It was like the children were ecstatic to see him. And his whole attitude changed.

Then I woke up.

I guess my questions are....

1. Is there a possibility that I "visited" him?

2. And how do you know that you "visit" someone vs. just having a dream?

Please weigh in and thanks for your responses Wink

Supermodel....

IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Re: Strange Dream...Your thoughts?
Reply #1 - Jul 16th, 2009 at 12:12pm

I would also like to add that when Michael was surrounded by the children, I don't think I was watching the event in "real time".

I think 'someone' was showing me what was to come because I saw it in flashbacks. And the Michael that was surrounded by the children was the Michael that was 21 years old agin.

I'm really curious as to what you all think!

(Supermodel patiently waits for responses...) Grin

Supermodel....

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #2 - Jul 16th, 2009 at 1:55pm

Hi SuperModel,

That was a lovely experience -- many thanks for sharing it!
You've been putting your consciousness into both his situation and the afterlife in general, so it seems you set your intent for this without formally doing so. Your Guidance felt you were ready for such contact and provided you the opportunity. 

You were seeing him in his prime and you are aware that time was changing --  Smiley You were aware of the love being shown him. -- All 'benchmarks' of afterlife experience!
I think you got it!  Congratulations !!

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #3 - Jul 16th, 2009 at 2:47pm

I too have had a lot of wondering going on when it comes to understanding whether an experience is of my own mind exclusively (dream or daydream) or if I have been given something beyond that. I'm learning a lot everyday about time and space and how appears real to us from a 3 dimensional existence, but it's interesting that many observations I've made recently have seemed physical even in areas that I'm quite sure are non physical. All five sense which I know are not really at work in another "reality" appear to work anyway, but mostly that happens for me in what most would consider a dream state in which I'm not so lucid.

That you felt this was being shown to you is interesting. I wonder if you could have put yourself inside it had you gone lucid during it. Then again perhaps you were lucid and happy to watch the story unfold as it did. I'm learning a lot from MY BIG TOE, but it also kind of jumbles my mind up as you can see from what I'm writing here. I think though if you felt you were being shown it then it is not simply "a dream" that comes from your subconscious only...unless it's all a dream, right?  Wink

NPMR (Thomas Campbell terminology) which is basically anything we experience that isn't C1, except that actually C1 is a subset of NPMR and NPMR is the superset that governs it. (Moen-Monroe terminology) all implies that any consciousness that differs from C1 is still more than   mere individual imagination.

Obviously I'm still taking it all in but I am curious about MJ too and wanted to chime in. It seems to me your experience was very cool.  

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

MikeV

Cardiff, UK
Reply #4 - Jul 16th, 2009 at 3:10pm

Wow that's something! How did you feel when you awoke?

I would agree with betson, both your concern for him and your curiosity of the afterlife may have triggered this experience.

It certainly sounds like the rejuvenation center of focus 27 (from what I have heard)

Do you normally sense emotions like you did in this dream?

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #5 - Jul 16th, 2009 at 4:28pm

Yes super,I think you made contact.I get a lot of my contacts from dreams.more power to you.George

IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Reply #6 - Jul 17th, 2009 at 1:12am

Beau wrote on Jul 16th, 2009 at 2:47pm:
All five sense which I know are not really at work in another "reality" appear to work anyway, but mostly that happens for me in what most would consider a dream state in which I'm not so lucid.

That you felt this was being shown to you is interesting. I wonder if you could have put yourself inside it had you gone lucid during it. Then again perhaps you were lucid and happy to watch the story unfold as it did. I'm learning a lot from MY BIG TOE, but it also kind of jumbles my mind up as you can see from what I'm writing here. I think though if you felt you were being shown it then it is not simply "a dream" that comes from your subconscious only...unless it's all a dream, right?  Wink

NPMR (Thomas Campbell terminology) which is basically anything we experience that isn't C1, except that actually C1 is a subset of NPMR and NPMR is the superset that governs it. (Moen-Monroe terminology) all implies that any consciousness that differs from C1 is still more than   mere individual imagination.

Obviously I'm still taking it all in but I am curious about MJ too and wanted to chime in. It seems to me your experience was very cool.  

That's interesting about the lucid part. I just felt like I was there as it was happening in front of me. Almost like the "people" helping MJ walk were aware of me but MJ was definitely not.

Supermodel....

IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Reply #7 - Jul 17th, 2009 at 1:13am

betson wrote on Jul 16th, 2009 at 1:55pm:
Hi SuperModel,

That was a lovely experience -- many thanks for sharing it!
You've been putting your consciousness into both his situation and the afterlife in general, so it seems you set your intent for this without formally doing so. Your Guidance felt you were ready for such contact and provided you the opportunity.  

You were seeing him in his prime and you are aware that time was changing --  Smiley You were aware of the love being shown him. -- All 'benchmarks' of afterlife experience!
I think you got it!  Congratulations !!

Bets

I apologize because I don't know how to multi quote but thank you Betson. You always respond to me and others with kind words!

Thanks again!

Supermodel....

IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Reply #8 - Jul 17th, 2009 at 1:14am

MikeV wrote on Jul 16th, 2009 at 3:10pm:
Wow that's something! How did you feel when you awoke?

I would agree with betson, both your concern for him and your curiosity of the afterlife may have triggered this experience.

It certainly sounds like the rejuvenation center of focus 27 (from what I have heard)

Do you normally sense emotions like you did in this dream?

I'm not a dreamer and normally HATE to dream. I don't get very emotional in dreams but when I woke up, I was literally crying my eyes out. The pillow was wet.

I started to cry towards the end when he was so happy, being around the children. I can honestly say, I've never in my 29 years of life felt that rush of joy that I felt in that dream. Never.

Supermodel....

IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Reply #9 - Jul 17th, 2009 at 1:16am

george stone wrote on Jul 16th, 2009 at 4:28pm:
Yes super,I think you made contact.I get a lot of my contacts from dreams.more power to you.George

Thanks George!!! I'm so happy! I was starting to feel a little left out but I have to admit, I was a little weary on trying it on my own.

I think my guides know that I'm such a wimp when it comes to things like this so they presented it to me the best way they knew how...in a dream.

Supermodel....

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Jul 18th, 2009 at 4:34pm

I will chime in with the others to congratulate you. This experience does show characteristics of the type of dream I consider a message/visitation, the key aftereffects being increased clarity and the remembrance of positive feelings that you have upon awakening. Seeing him as young and happy is common in these types of dreams, from what I have read and experienced, and it is interesting that you received this message with a feeling of it being in 'flashbacks'. I am encouraged that you saw children around him, in a happy scene. This is an important detail, in my opinion.

IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Reply #11 - Jul 18th, 2009 at 4:40pm

Thanks a lot Moonandjunes!

The dream ended with a bright white light before I woke up. I wished I could have stayed to see more.

Perhaps another time...

Supermodel....

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #12 - Jul 18th, 2009 at 7:38pm

Your emotional reaction, the vividness, the white light, the people noticing you... couldn't be more real!

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Reply #13 - Jul 19th, 2009 at 12:37am

Thanks you guys. I just ordered a book and can't wait to learn more.

Supermodel....

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #14 - Jul 20th, 2009 at 12:46pm

I am not to surprised at the children you saw. MJ was well known for his work in presenting an opportunity for sick and dying children to enjoy themselves before the passed. A big part of Neverland was that part of MJ's story. It is also public knowledge that few others gave the amount of time or money to help children. It is unfortunate that our current society sees love and friendship towards children as potentially crossing a sexual boundry. I believe its because of the western worlds sexulisation(SP) of children, mostly through advertising and TV. Sometime children just need that hug or someone to tell them that they are loved. Children helping MJ is something I would expect. I am happy you shared that part of your experience with us.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.