Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
October 2008 testing of colliding atoms (Read 6962 times)
identcat

Afterlife Knowledge Member

New Hampshire
October 2008 testing of colliding atoms
Sep 21st, 2008 at 9:06pm

http://temasekpoly.wordpress.com/2008/09/13/doomsday-event-21-october-2008/

MY 16 year old grandson is so upset about this. I thought that I had read about an October doomsday on one of our blogs??? But can't find it.  I handed him Dan Brown's book "Angels & Demons" which is exactly about  CERN and the first particles of antimatter. 

Any takers for this one?

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Re: October 2008 testing of colliding atoms
Reply #1 - Sep 21st, 2008 at 11:46pm

You can find a whole lot of info on this subject here: http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php

This forum has probably some of the latest information (and Most Reliable) on this subject that I can find on the internet!

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #2 - Sep 22nd, 2008 at 3:47pm

Well Cat, Is this the event that everyone is gathered to watch here on earth. Our own earthly destruction, and perhaps spiritual awakening? Well, bring it on. I know you are as ready for it as I am. (Funny, I thought the black hole was in reference to the US economy.) What would happen if a black hole was to appear? Panic, fear, etc..?  Or forgiveness, love, etc. An understanding that the rest of this superficial crap means nothing. We would be right back to the basics. No need for wars or hate. We all soon to be body dead anyways. Could we be so lucky as to know that the end was so close.
Joe

IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #3 - Sep 22nd, 2008 at 8:00pm

Dood--- I did a cut and past and sent the web stie to my grandson.  I'm sure he'll be pleased.

Joe--- you & I have front row seats!!

The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #4 - Sep 26th, 2008 at 9:12am

Personally I myself do not believe a 'Black Hole' will be developed because of CERN.

I have many reasons as to why this will not happen.
In short:  Mostly it would be because of 'Other Beings' that will not allow this to take place...

Still, with all of that it seems 'we' are playing with technology that we cannot handle.
Like giving 5 years olds (very bright 5 year olds) access to Weapons of Mass Destruction.
We need to balance our spiritual side of us before we take on anymore high tech.

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #5 - Sep 27th, 2008 at 10:23pm

Another point of view....

Alex Jones on Coast To Coast AM with George Noory Part 8:

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy2Db_XUotI

ALWAYS good to listen to more then one point of view.

IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #6 - Sep 30th, 2008 at 4:50pm

Thanks---grandson, Tim and I both read it together. He said "yeah--that's what I heard"  then he said, "I'm spending the 21st with my girlfriend after school".  He figures if the world will end as we know it, he want's to die with her---

I told him, if it does happen, it will be fast!!!

The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #7 - Sep 30th, 2008 at 6:19pm

I sit here reading posts and think to myself how important it is not to wait until 2012 to start making a differences. To start, by sending out far more love and understanding of how cause and effect work by my existence. How important it is to express true love for/to those around me. That includes the "All of you" here also. What if it was all to end in two years? Do you feel you have done what was needed of you? Have you forgiven those that your ego thinks it necessary? Well , I might have missed a few, and I better put my little nose to the grindstone and my inflated ego in my pocket. If that black hole becomes a reality and the end is truly upon all of us, I want to be ready. Ready with All of Me's. And if for some reason I haven't completed recovering all the sum of myself's, then at least I will have tried to do what I can. And by doing recoveries of others, some of who may be a part of one of you, I hope I have succeeded in helping one or two of you along your path. If one of you needs my spot, I offer it willingly to you. Because if it truly is the end of our "time" then by giving you what little I have, I will have offered you the sum of my existence. A droplet of love. And what could make me more complete, than to have given my love.
2012, bring it on.

IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #8 - Oct 24th, 2008 at 1:59pm

Well, October 22, 2008 came and went with no total destruction of the planet. My grandson was nervous all day and went to bed silently when the day was finished.  Another dooms day averted!! Love cat

The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #9 - Oct 24th, 2008 at 3:06pm

perhaps some day he will understand that there is no reason to fear. Or be nervous for that matter. If it over, it over. that's why its important to do the loving today and not wait until tommorow. He's lucky to have a mother who understands as well as you do Cat.
Joe

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.