Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Just heard a prediction (Read 3948 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Just heard a prediction
Oct 11th, 2008 at 8:07pm

Blossom (I do not who this is) has channelled that in 3 days time, oct 14th 2008 it will be all over the news regarding a UFO will hover for 3 hours approximately over the state of Alabama.

there's a military base there btw. she says there will be attempts at a cover up which will not work because it is going to stay put for 3 hours, and this brings in massive media and filming I understand.

they are the good guys trying to make a point they are real is all.
hey Dood where's Rantus? bring him back. thought you'd be interested to watch the skies with me.

So let's watch the news on Oct 14. otherwise i just lost my reputation as being somewhat intelligent. oh well.....I'm curious. we'll see.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Re: Just heard a prediction
Reply #1 - Oct 13th, 2008 at 8:25pm

Sorry...I have been busy.  I was asked to be a Moderator on two forums recently plus I just started a part time job.

I have been a bit beat lately...

As for this prediction I am not so sure it is true.  I will 'look up' but, I do not believe there is anything really to it...

I am more concered with the possibility of Martial Law through out many countries right now.

I believe the PTB are up to no good at the moment...and this Oct 14th just might be a distaction or a ruse to make people that believe in UFOs/ETs look foolish...

Someting is 'UP' but I do not believe it is a Big UFO ship...

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #2 - Oct 13th, 2008 at 8:50pm

ok, duly noted my gullibility..but one of these days, it would surely be nice to have a vast number of people seeing a UFO.

I do have a friend on another forum. not a ufo forum. just a spiritual forum and she lives in the country and as well she is a photo buff, taking pictures of nature. she managed to capture excellent pictures of a ufo.
I know these are all over the internet, it's just that I trust a friend I know, more than I trust photos from others. I think she was blessed to see one.

tell me where you are someday as a moderator, I would like to see what you're up to. love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #3 - Oct 14th, 2008 at 3:38pm

Alysia...
I am on The Open Minds Forum and Project Avalon which I have posted links here before...

I am Old Dood on OMF and they made me use my first name Stephen on Avalon but you can still tell it is Dood. (Sez so in my sig)
People still call me Dood...even the other staff members...hehe

Look up another Mod on Avalon named Kevin.  His 'old name' was Surial and he is a great guy.
A 'Messenger of Light'.
You would like him...

IP Logged

Still_Living

Canada
Reply #4 - Oct 15th, 2008 at 11:24am

Nothing happend I guess...  Sad

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.