Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
Slipping from the astral to lucid dreams (Read 37037 times)
O

ALK Member

Re: Slipping from the astral to lucid dreams
Reply #90 - Jan 21st, 2013 at 11:05am

Hello, a channel.

I would think that most cases of information lacking accuracy or even seeming absurd it's more likely something brought on by the translator of that information, not something to do with that information itself.

To me there initially exists the energy, which we can also perceive as consciousness and information. The ability to perceive these three aspects - the underlying energy, its consciousness and its information aspect - can be developed to a different degree.

Somebody in touch with the energy might still experience the transforming effect of that particular energy event/experience, but not be able to render words or pictures to describe it, an experience common to many mystics that we might not see as clairvoyants as such. Looking at their behavior still works, even if we cannot even remotely tell what they were in touch with.

An extreme example would be a spiritual teacher that never speaks, yet might be a conduit for such beneficial energy, and yet would never release any information that we can evaluate mentally.

Other clairvoyants we can more readily identify and identify with - they talk to beings or they suddenly know something or have experiences with plot and so on. There's no guarantee that they are in touch with the underlying energy and it's hard to gauge how transformative their experiences were based on their accounts, at least imo.

I'm not sure I see it as a matter of contraction or expansion - these are just two of the fundamental forces governing everything. What transformative effect an experience has on us has a lot to do with our reaction we have to it.

I would say most information brought through you seem to  consider contractive has a lot to do with the messenger. There's plenty of astral clairvoyants bringing through information suiting their worldview, so I would say it has to do a lot with belief system issues. I would furthermore expect that those are the most likely to attract entities from the astral level willing to deceive.

I still think there's an underlying truth, but it is not really accessible from the astral level. There's a truth sense within man, something we sometimes call intuition, and clairvoyants or channels of the highest caliber develop it and render high quality information.

Gauging the information others bring through and one's own reaction to it can help to sharpen this inner "truth sense." Of course it's trial and error to find teachers and clairvoyants who expose this quality, as we cannot readily tell without falling prey to our own bias and prejudice.

This is where I found my little test to be most useful. Qualities like great compassion shine through and "expose" such a person, visible both in deed and word.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.