Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Re: Healing Request (Read 4387 times)
Romain

North/West Coast
Re: Healing Request
Aug 12th, 2008 at 1:01pm

Dan;
Healing for your  blood counts and well being on the way;
So be it.
PUL; Romain

IP Logged

Buddy Love

Winston-Salem, NC
Reply #1 - Aug 15th, 2008 at 4:32pm

I want to thank you Romain, Bets, Alan, Vee, and others who were sending me healing.

First of all my CBC is normal which is a good sign.  My other tests should be in around next Wednesday.

Today was a very interesting day at the doctor and lab.  There is now a lot of interest from my doctor and a number of RN's about my results besides spiritual healing.

It's been an interesting week to say the least.  I really knew when energy was coming my way.  There was a lot of coincidence and synchronicity going on from what was happening and my reading of healing books.  I've been documenting it as well.

I've also found direction now in approaching healing and helping others.   Cool

Dan

P.S.  One thing which was commented on today was the miracle of people of different backgrounds across the country all coming together to help someone.  In today's world that is a miracle.

"Hard work is for people who lack talent."  - George Carlin

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #2 - Aug 15th, 2008 at 9:32pm

Congratulations, Buddy! --

on your improved health and on your involvement in helping others ! ! 
That's what PUL does!  and it's a great honor to be a part of that!  Smiley

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Buddy Love

Winston-Salem, NC
Reply #3 - Aug 16th, 2008 at 12:18am

Bets,

Yes, I'm understanding what PUL is all about.

Bets, thank you so much for being my buddy and caring so much for me.  Your kindness to me when I first came here made me feel at home.  You were instrumental in getting people to help me.  I just want to thank you for that.

Then me and my hang up about asking for help.  I'm glad we got through that.  Smiley

I'm looking forward to being friends with you for a very long, long, long, time.

My goal a couple of weeks ago was to find people who are like me, who care, who you can communicate with,  who you can trust, and who have humor.  

I got to tell you Bets you are the first!

PUL

Dan

IP Logged

Buddy Love

Winston-Salem, NC
Reply #4 - Aug 19th, 2008 at 10:12am

I got off the phone earlier today with the doctor.  Unfortunately, my counts for viscosity and IGM's has gone up more.  I go back in 3 months.

I guess I'll just regroup and get more acquainted with all this stuff before trying again.

I still want to thank everyone for their help and taking the time to send me PUL.

Dan

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Aug 20th, 2008 at 2:30pm

I don't know any details about your medical problem, Dan/Buddy Love, but you are in my thoughts these last couple of days, after reading your latest post. I will hold this thought, this intention for healing, and carry it into my next meditation period. Healing is mentally and emotionally clearing, so anytime that you feel mentally and emotionally clear, especially clear, try to notice anything about yourself, your situation...what just happened....

love, blink

IP Logged

Buddy Love

Winston-Salem, NC
Reply #6 - Aug 20th, 2008 at 4:19pm

Blink,

Thanks so much for the thoughts, healing, and comments.  I will try to be more aware of my mental and emotional states the next few days.

I'm also wondering that I am carrying a lot of other worries too.  My dad is going through radiation treatment now.  One of our lovable cats has been extremely ill.  A lot of thoughts going everywhere.  

Jen and I are still taking about an hour a day to do a healing session using various TMI tapes.  Our son and his girl friend are coming here this weekend which is always a boost for us.  

Thank you again for your kindness.

Dan

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Oct 1st, 2008 at 3:16pm

Hi Buddy Love I will ask God in my prayers to send you and your dad love and healing.

love, light and God's blessing on both of you

Love juditha

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.