Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
 SHWP Thursday October 3rd..Mother Earth. (Read 3978 times)
Romain

North/West Coast
 SHWP Thursday October 3rd..Mother Earth.
Sep 26th, 2008 at 4:26pm

Hello all;
Next Thursday Oct 3rd will be for Mother Earth she need our Healing.

Earth Healing / Planetary Preservation

Mother Earth is our home. Her preservation is important for generations to come. She has been neglected and abused and is in much need of our care and healing.

ENVIRONMENT/ EXTINCTION/ GLOBAL WARMING/ GREENHOUSE EFFECT/
MELTDOWN/ and POLLUTION just to name a few!!!

1.      Become peaceful and loving. Feel the energy of your essence and just relax all of your body. Think/Hold the Earth in your hand with  all that she gives us, her beauty and abundance and the experience she affords us and know that we are truly one and connected with her.

2.      Imagine taking Planet Earth (Mother) into your heart and imbuing it with your love. Weave green ribbons of love around it. Just pour love into the space. You can also put in positive thoughts and desires.

3.      Alternating with the color green you should envelop the Earth or the space you are working for in the color purple, which enhances the transformation process.

4.      Ask Earth, our guides, our higher selves and our entire soul stream energies to come and assist us in this personal and earth healing/communication work. Ask that this be done outside the realm of space and time so that all can join together and call in all of the higher selves of others participating in the group meditation for the good of All.

"Together with all nations,
we protect both land and life
and hold the world in balance."

PUL to All; R.

« Last Edit: Sep 26th, 2008 at 6:08pm by Romain »  

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Re:   SHWP Thursday October 3rd..Mother Earth.
Reply #1 - Sep 29th, 2008 at 12:04pm

Hello All;
A reminder to put our thoughts/Intent to heal Mother Earth on this Thurday SHWP.
We can't live without her...but she can.

PUL

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #2 - Oct 1st, 2008 at 10:01am

Greetings Romain and all,

Mother Earth tomorrow for ever!

Just read in the newspaper that recent discoveries show that Quebec province has the oldest exposed rock on the planet--4.++ billion years old( ?) -- almost as old as the estimated age of the planet itself, perhaps a part of the original meteor that began the Earth !

Long may she prosper!

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #3 - Oct 2nd, 2008 at 7:40am

Meditation for higher consciousness for the human race and expanded energy for our love connection with our planet, this morning, Thursday. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #4 - Oct 3rd, 2008 at 10:44am

Hello all;
For Mother Earth SHWP meditation I took several (3 - 6) relaxing breaths to settle down and another several (3 - 6) breaths while drawing clean, clear, bright, sparkling energy up from a limitless pool, through the soles of my feet, feeling some of it continue on up through the crown of our head, with some portion swirling around and down the outside, to join the flow moving up again.

I Keep it going, and add to it by visualizing a huge pool of clean, clear, bright, sparkling energy above me. Take several deep relaxing breaths (3 - 6), with a flow down over and through me, continuing out through the soles of one's feet, repeating the image of having some of it curling up and around, to rejoin the flow downward through the crown of our heads. Kept the dual flows going for a while; then I remember the feeling of either giving or receiving Love (Love opens perceptions of awareness automatically).

Didn’t take long before I was in an expanded state of mind, and started seeing the earth from above looking down at her.

Took Mother Earth in my hand, holding it gently imagining two stream of light shooting out through my heart chakra through my arms/hands to Mother Earth into the crystal core in the center of the Earth; while holding my energy aura in place, filled my body with the Gaia consciousness and anchor the earth consciousness in my heart felt/sense that we are one.

The telepathic wave of love that I received from her show me that we are connected with her all the time all of us. There was an expanding love consciousness that came from around Mother Earth; could see/sense/feel the love coming from around the world showing as little heart shooting from all country/individuals to the universe and back at me; the sensations were amazingly strong to the point of exploding into bits of pieces to a place of nothingness one with everything.

Came back fully refresh/relaxed and feeling great.

Thank you all how participated in the SHWP for Mother Earth.

PUL.
R.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #5 - Oct 3rd, 2008 at 4:40pm

Greetings,

I'll be doing this healing for Mother Earth again. Hearing the dignity of Vee's approach and the how-to of Romain's will, I expect, make contact with Mother Earth even more effective the next time.

When I first started this session I had some confusion.  I realized I'd never prayed for anything as big as a planet before -- where to focus ??!  Shocked  So I tried focussing on God (??!) but a voice came "Pray to Earth." So I addressed Mother Earth in a prayer-style format, (whereas for healing individuals, I usually try to picture the person.)

I didn't expect any response, since I assumed my thoughts would be disperse across a large area of Earth, maybe too dissolved by all that space to amount to anything, but maybe combining with others' similiar good wishes they would help somewhat...
Therefore, when I received Love back from the planet, I was greatly amazed !!  The stream of love was very definite, and very strong but lyrical at the same time. and it was like a chord of love/music, rather than the note or so that often returns from healing individuals!  Cheesy  Cheesy

It was glorious! I think 'she' really appreciated our efforts! I want to get to know 'her' better, and like i said, will be trying again to contact the consciousness that responded.

Many thanks to Romain for setting up this opportunity to expand spirit!

PUL
Bets   

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #6 - Oct 3rd, 2008 at 7:42pm

In my meditation I was busy sending and did not pause to RECEIVE that level of intimacy with the planet, I will also return to the experience and let it expand. Thanks to you both for sharing your experience, which I want to have first hand too. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.