Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Interpretor? Trickster? Presentience? (Read 9250 times)
betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Interpretor? Trickster? Presentience?
Reply #15 - Jul 28th, 2008 at 5:05pm

What you all are saying is very helpful !

Knowings
 Come

I'd like a T-shirt or bumpersticker with your phrase on it, Kathy!
It's both an announcement and a request or invitation:
'Knowings, (please) come"

That's cool !
     Cheesy

Love,  Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #16 - Jul 29th, 2008 at 8:44am

Ian said: But yet I do seem to get pretty clear guidance i think. I called it a 'knowing' earlier, but your description of a thought that could be your own but has this still, steady, peaceful and unemotional (but not cold) quality to it sounds very familiar Kathy.
_____

Kathy is describing still, steady, peaceful and unemotional (but not cold) state of being I can most identify with as guidance, but it's beyond guidance to me. this is the best description in as few words as possible, that I have come across.
I do liken this state to "eye of the storm quiet."

a very powerful state, yet not pushy powerful, just knowing what to do at all times is perfect, the way is made smooth.

not cold, but implies warmth. warmth associated with PUL. or love, like love but beyond what is loving superficially, also encompassing that knowing, perhaps empathic knowing, when we are seeing our oneness, rather than our separation from each other.

In this state, when it occurs for me, time slips away quickly because it is so enjoyable there, and yet tasks get done on time.

here's a Zen? saying: what happens before enlightenment?
chop wood, carry water
what happens after enlightenment? chop wood carry water.

the only difference is the pleasure derived from chopping wood and carrying water is so much more...

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #17 - Jul 29th, 2008 at 10:33am

Hi Bet;
Bruce ask at the end....
Quote:
Do you suppose that this experience might teach you something about how Guidance communicates with you?  Do you suppose it might also help you begin to trust your perception of this kind of communication when recognize it in the future.  Do you suppose your "spiritual Journey" would be assisted perhaps accelerated as a result.

Bruce    

What are you views on this ?

Has it change anything? Did it made you more open to Guidance?
Is your perception changing/accelerating/communicating  lately about/with Guidance?  Smiley
How your're feeling in all about this last part?
I really would like to know and sure others would to we may learn somthing from this.
Others have answer for you but how do you fell about it??
Curious one here... Cheesy

Much love Romain

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #18 - Jul 29th, 2008 at 11:22am

yes Bets! please tell us what u think.

Hi Romain, glad u are here again. you know, when I first read what Bruce said there it hit me square in the face how important it is that we can trust the perception and that does accelerate this spiritual journey, when it begins to happen again. these glimpses we can get.

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #19 - Jul 29th, 2008 at 11:25am

Hi Aly;

Yes it it me too..Smiley
r.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #20 - Jul 29th, 2008 at 12:58pm

Hi,

Quote:
Do you suppose that this experience might teach you something about how Guidance communicates with you?  Do you suppose it might also help you begin to trust your perception of this kind of communication when recognize it in the future.  Do you suppose your "spiritual Journey" would be assisted perhaps accelerated as a result.

Bruce   

Yes, the experience that Bruce led me through hit me so hard that all I could say was 'yes' to each of those questions !  Mainly the result is that I can now fully trust Guidance !
Even within that brief half-year of house-images, I couldn't get a sense of how Guidance worked until Bruce showed it step by step. Now I can see that even if I don't fully understand each cause, the result will be the best  I could ever imagine--or better than what I'd imagine, I mean.
Looking back over my life I can see some of the trails that Guidance was laying out. But I kept going off the trails, sometimes in fear of where they might be leading, sometimes just to see if I could do it better my way. (The 'Fool'?)  To me I seem very mild but I now see I've been very onery with Guidance. 
Will power now seems to me to be a focussed energy useful for Earthly concerns. I am done with using it to try to deny or twist what Guidance was telling me.

One of the most effective moves my Guidance has made was to bring me to this site. Thank goodness I didn't fight off that direction!  You all are real and I learn so much from seeing how you all build your wisdom by following spiritual guidance.
My gratitude goes out to you all, Bruce, and Guidance!

PUL
Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Reply #21 - Jul 29th, 2008 at 1:36pm

Thank you for that Bets. There's a few of us for whom conscious guidance is quite new phenomenon, sounds to me like you were at least getting the message even if you weren't very biddable!  Wink

That's more than I could say until quite recently!

The bit that's interesting for me too is that 'knowing' or intuition has always been a central part of my life. But i repeatedly ignored it in favour of my conditioning, and caused huge grief and illness for myself.

It's only in recent years with lots of meditation that I've developed enough awareness and steadiness in my view to actually perceive it as qualitatively different  - to feel clearly that it's more than my subconscious.

Makes me wonder just how much I miss! More to the point it maybe shows that while we nearly all have work to do to open, but that it's do-able.

It maybe suggests too the importance of doing the meditation and other work needed to create some space in our usually helter skelter minds...

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #22 - Jul 29th, 2008 at 2:13pm

Quote:
One of the most effective moves my Guidance has made was to bring me to this site. Thank goodness I didn't fight off that direction!  You all are real and I learn so much from seeing how you all build your wisdom by following spiritual guidance.
My gratitude goes out to you all, Bruce, and Guidance!

PUL
Bets  

Bets; And we are very glad you did.
Thank you for the reply.
Much love;Romain

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #23 - Jul 29th, 2008 at 2:33pm

Trust guidance....

Great result, Bets!

Thank You for your consistent good cheer, intelligence, and encouragement. Your dedication to discovery is tangible to me here, and an inspiration to all.

love, blink

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #24 - Aug 1st, 2008 at 11:47am

I can't quite see you as onery Bets, but maybe you can be.

these images can still be vague, almost like teases. almost always I feel a nudge to record the image while it's happening, so I can also record it in C1.

I've decided to start working with my voice activated tape recorder again and see what happens. Lord, I have the funniest voice ever when I'm half asleep..to listen to it, it's emotional and curiously childlike and a detectible sense of humor.

might want to try that tape recorder..there is a need to repeat the first word as there's a delay before it starts rolling with the voice activated ones.

I remember when I saw my houses way back then, I just forgot all about them but I had recorded them on the puter.
I then got distracted about where I was going to live, I read a book about becoming an expatriate in Mexico, got fired up about that, started researching property (price is right) took spanish language lessons for awhile, and then ended up in NEW Mexico, where those house images were.

Also spirit works in strange ways...the spanish teacher advised me a woman living alone in Mexico, even if in an American community, is perhaps something I might want to rethink. there was something about the way he said that, I knew it was true.
so sometimes these images are just not real enough to consider they are actually guidance working, until after the fact, and we draw the connecting lines, then we wow ourselves...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.