Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Whos the boss (Read 2019 times)
george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Whos the boss
Aug 1st, 2008 at 6:42pm

Is there a leader in focos 27?

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Re: Whos the boss
Reply #1 - Aug 1st, 2008 at 11:03pm

Wow George,

You really have some good questions !
I don't know. 
Everyone seems to have a council of Elders or Wise ones who are present at Life Reviews, etc. But no one forces anyone to do anything.  Power isn't an issue on Focus 27 like it is here on Earth.

I'm looking forward to hearing more from others on this one too, George!

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #2 - Aug 1st, 2008 at 11:31pm

Ok bets.maybe someone here can answer this or maybe we dont need one sense we are a part of god.George

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #3 - Aug 2nd, 2008 at 1:01am

I believe the idea of leadership is strictly a physical concept, having no validity in higher realms.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Aug 2nd, 2008 at 10:22am

Quite an interesting one this. This is a strictly worldly view and not based on any particularly spiritual insight.

The traditional view of leadership has always been that it requires the exercise of power by a strong authoritarian character to force compliance in those not so inclined, with this power deployed down through a hierarchy of lower level wielders of power. While other softer qualities are expected too this is an important part of the societal view of what makes a good leader.

It certainly seems to be that case that organisations or countries with lots in the population ready to oppose for selfish reasons without regard for the common good end up with strong arm authoritarian leadership.

If you think though of a society or an organisation of community minded and co-operative people led by wise, caring and 100% trustworthy leaders (a community of love) then the need for authority backed by power disappears.

There's still a need for top level strategic and decision making roles (for example planning longer term direction for the group, taking very big decisions that affect all), but selection of leaders for that sort of role is more about skills, knowledge and so on in collaborating with the community in the process while being able to effectively guide the process.

Their authority follows not from fear, but from respect for what they are and their abilities.

So as ever loving behaviours make all the difference, and determine the nature of the community.

Projecting on to focus 27 leadership seems likely to be necessary, but perhaps more in the second format.

Move beyond that and out of space/time limits to where all beings communicate continuously mind to mind and all bets are off, deciding direction might become a function that's continuously carried out and spread between all

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #5 - Aug 2nd, 2008 at 12:54pm

In focus 27, helpers are most likely the closest thing you will find to "leaders".  The need for authority figures seems simply unneccessary.  Anyone in need of authority, for example doing something wrong, will simply not be there, for their vibrations will not be at that level by universal law. 

There will indeed be those to guide newcomers and explain how things work in this new area of consciousness, so in a sense they will "lead" them to discover their own new abilities.  However, there is no one spirit in focus 27 who makes the laws, or makes decisions for the inhabitants there, or tells anyone what to do in any way, which are all characteristics of most leaders on Earth, and is why I feel "leader" to be an inapropriate term.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.