Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
PE on weekend of July 18-19-20 (Read 16506 times)
Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Re: PE on weekend of July 18-19-20
Reply #15 - Jul 19th, 2008 at 6:40pm

I spent a few minutes only so far today on the exercise, will do more later on. But while in there, I found Alysia rowing a boat...made of plastic and shaped like a giant clog dutch shoe, she was having a good time, it was raining. I however felt quite hot and was using a sunflower as an "umbrella" type fan to cool off. To tell the truth, I was dressed as the Queen of Wands with a nice crown and a flowing yellow robe. I will change my outfit this afternoon (Saturday) though. Time to get serious here. Enough of this nonsense! Off with our heads!! Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #16 - Jul 20th, 2008 at 11:09am

Wow.

Well, when I got there there were many people in The Park. It was almost like a Festival, with tents and flags and a very diverse group of people from what appeared to be---- everywhere. All colors of faces and clothing and tents and flowers. I asked what was up, and was told that we were expected, and there had been many C-1 consciousness people visiting because this is Exploration 27 week at Monroe Institute, and the last program had been Lifelines. So there was a lot of activity to support that, because, as Blink said, Guides are all about.

There was particular interest around the center of the area, where people were popping in and diapparating from. It eminated great joy  and PUL kind of vibration to me. I saw a group go off to the Healing Center for healings, and another group go off to the Planning Center. I saw people I knew were there at my invitation, but was not able to identify them specifically because of all the distraction and activity around them. Each person popping in was met by several already there, as if their arrival was expected, and the order of arrival was predetermined; it was orderly despite the number of beings there.

I did walk up the hill to sit and look at the Fountain area and found myself having a conversation with Yoda, and he was calling me by the name I am called out there: Taliesen. We spoke of the coming Earth Changes and the end of the Dream of Separation coming, and what remained to do.

We both went back down the hill and began to call attention to the great gathering of energies and love all around us for the gathering, above and below, in front and in back, to the left and to the right (nice one, Alysia!) and I began to offer to show folks the way the TMI there, as many have never visited it even in C-1. I spoke about the beautiful and powerful crystal there, and we went off as a small group to experience it.

I clicked out for a bit, but snored myself awake again, hanging right on that hypnogogic border between sleep and awake for a while. I remember being on a table and having a light shower, and work being done on my heart area and my head, but no specifics.

The group was still there at the fountain, still buzzing with arrivals and departures, some expected and some looked shocked.

I did not for even a moment wonder what I was wearing, and do not recall looking down to see. Curious to me that is a big decision for some when I do not even give it a thought.... I seem to be dressed appropriately when I look. I just don't usually look.

There were several HUGE light beings observing the scene from a higher perspective, in a different vibratory level. I had the sense that this, too, was us awaiting us, waiting for the reunification of the One who never left to begin with. You see, it seems this is a dream we are having here in C-1 consciousness.....

Thanks for participating! Give it a try on your own, as The Park is always open.

Thomas

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #17 - Jul 20th, 2008 at 2:11pm

It occurred to me just this morning that maybe they there can dream of popping in here visiting us too, like we do when we go to the Park.

Spent some time this morning trying to participate in this gathering, but it was different. I was given a photo of the crystal, so went toward it, it became full of sunlight and color and someone to my right handed me a sword. the sword and the stone. I was to think about placing the sword in the stone, I didn't imagine I could actually do that and anyway, why would I do that? I imagined the sword's molecules melding into the crystal's molecules and becoming totally immovable as a result.

To remove the sword, you would have to have enough understanding to shift molecules and atoms and electrons.

Feeling this was not what I was supposed to be doing with my visit to the Park and TMI, I wondered what else to do. It occurred to me that I could find my little lost cat, Louise, and introduce her to the Park, so she can come there when she passes, which will not be long, as she is 16.

I looked around in my mind for her and found her sleeping beside a young human person in a bed. I have been told she has been taken in by a family here in town. So I approached her and invited her to come with me, she came willingly and it was so wonderful to hold her in my arms again.

We shot off to the Park and I eventually found my way to my daughter's ranch house, and I explained about Louise getting lost and I don't know where she is, but she is getting old, and I asked Louise if she would care to stay a bit with Laurie and visit and then Laurie will see she gets back to her body.

So she stayed there with my daughter and I muttered something about it's time I did a retrieval, and it was suggested to me that I practice helping one of the many horses at a slaughterhouse as it was killed.

So I did that, it was awkward, but I ended up leading a lovely quite young horse away from its body at the slaughterhouse as it fell to the ground. We began to move toward the Park and I intended to take it to my family there who are working with horses.

However as I began to move toward the Park, I was shocked by the sudden appearance of a beautiful baby dressed in a pristine christening gown. It was laying there, its arms moving around and it was beginning to cry. It was perfectly lovely.

Realizing that this was a retrieval situation, I now had a horse and a baby to get help for. The name "Nancy Osgood" flashed up in front of me as I carried the baby in my left arm and led the pony with my right, but I could not find any reference to a Nancy Osgood dying at a christening, or as a baby, online yet.

As I walked along with the two of them into the Park's regions, and began to move toward an open space where I could see a herd of wild horses running,  I lost the whole thing.

What happened to the baby I don't know. Later today I will go back in and see if I can find out what happened. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Jul 20th, 2008 at 2:39pm

Sunday meditation:
A visit to the Park. Began with love, love for those here, love for those crossed over. It took a while to fully establish my "senses" there. I asked for someone to take me to the fountain because I didn't know where it was.

The images I received were "magnified" in appearance. I seemed to drink from this fountain. I seemed to smell the fragrance of so many flowers! It was rather overwhelming, actually. I lay down in the grass, and the grass was soooooo alive. The plants there, if you allow it, just hug you. They communicate with you telepathically. It actually made me physically moan during several sections of sensory detail during the meditation because it is powerful.

You are not alone there unless you want to be. At one point I sat on the edge of the fountain. The water was falling down on me, and I could see sunlight through it. I felt the phrase "shower of small blessings" pass through my mind.

There were insects and butterflies. It was pleasant. You only saw what you wanted to see. If they distract you, you don't have to see them. The garden embraces you. It seems that a thought alone takes you to another area of experience there.

I don't know why I didn't see people today, but it seemed to be all about water and sunlight and plants and flowers and fragrance and small puffy clouds flying and grass enveloping...like a refreshing drink and an afternoon nap.
---------------

Oh, forgot to mention, afterwards, was led to a "room" of sorts. I felt myself communicating with some kind of beings. I don't know why I can't "see" them sometimes. Anyway, it was peaceful, kind of brought me to a quieter place before the meditation ended. The room seemed "modern" with only a few low bench type couches. Utter simplicity. Light beige, golds, neutrals. Perhaps a place to receive clearing before returning.

love, blink

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #19 - Jul 20th, 2008 at 4:57pm

hi guys, looking for similarities, I see Thomas and I saw some crowds at the Park and I had a knowing that with Thomas saying look up, down, and sideways, it was some kind of hit, whether he would be inclined to recognize it, I felt it was a hit, before he confirmed it.
I did not not actually expect Thomas would be talking about TMI on this exploration, so another hit, as when I first saw him he was talking about TMI, and where it was located, what it does, etc.

then all that cowgirl stuff was just preliminary preparation to get to the park. u must pardon my silliness in that case, yet in order to do these PE's, Bruce has explained to us, we use the imagination first, to enter the doorway, to get to the good part of the show, and it appears that's exactly what I did after fooling around riding horses. smile.
the hat I saw Vee try on, was not a crown, but rather, at least it was a headpiece!

rowing a dutch boat downstream Vee saw me do. perhaps that means I am rowing my boat merrily merrily merrily, gently down the stream, life is but a dream. I can say I am definitely not an uptight person and would be inclined to not row at all, but let the river take me.

Blink, the scents and the grass and nature, it all sounds divine!

we must think of another PE to do. love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Alfred

UK
Reply #20 - Jul 20th, 2008 at 9:42pm

Hallo All,

I did a Focus 27 session earlier this evening (Sunday), and remembering about the PE, sent out a greeting and message of PUL to anyone from here who might be there. I experienced the waves of tingles in reply that I am accustomed to getting now whenever I make such an approach in non-physical consciousness. They are always reassuring to feel, and bring a smile to my face, and tears to my eyes. I tried to focus on the fountain, but other imagery kept intruding. I thought about visiting Thomas's tree-house, but am not sure I made it there. A lot of the imagery has gone from my recall, but I do remember walking along a path between slightly raised grassy banks, and being suddenly greeted (Hi!) by a female from a small wooden garden gate which opened onto the path.

Best wishes,

Alfred

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #21 - Jul 21st, 2008 at 12:22am

Just wanted to explain to Thomas, about getting dressed up. For those of us who are still practicing, like me, it helps a lot because I "see" dimly most of the time, overe there, my vision is not perfected yet. I see colors and sometimes see people clearly, like I saw Spooky clearly once and his outfit was very clear too, but usually it's not so clear. If I see colors, and maybe say a horse or something, then when I talk about it, someone can say, Yes that was me you saw. I was wearing that outfit or that color or riding a horse for example. So for me it helps a lot when people get dressed up in specific outfits. Vee

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #22 - Jul 21st, 2008 at 9:43pm

Hi there all you travelers,
I had some short impressions, couldn't focus for long as I have a little health problem (coughing and fever).

I had not come across a big fountain as Thomas told of, so I looked for it. At least in my imagination there was a slim, two-storey decorated colummn; at the top of the first "store", water poured in a few thick streams down, and on the top of the column, shaped like a crown, water came out as a fine spray. Around the column was a round bassin, filled with water.
   Standing in a distance, there seemed to be very many people, often in rows, approaching this fountain, so that it had to be very crowded there, but it wasn't. As I went closer, more and more people faded away. My explanation to this was, there is more than one version of this fountain, and people are directed to different versions of it. When I came close to the fountain, there were not many people there. I noticed the grass was deep green and very thin, fine, like the sort which grows in/near forests. I climbed into the bassin and noticed the more I stepped inwards, the nearer I came to it's center with the column, the more alone I became, without the feeling of lonelyness, around was only the white water spray, until I felt moved away from the world of forms into a white world of formless fog, floating.
   In another session I made myself tiny as an insect, and liked to fly in the upper water spray of the fountain.
   In another-nother session I concentrated on if I could meet a person. There was one, but couldn't see him/her. I was handed a key. I wanted to know what it means, so I stayed within the logic of this "sign" and went to the door which could be opened with this key. I opened it, and the room I entered was like a large office, or an entrance hall of a public/business building, no people though. In front of me, at the other end of the room, was a desk, or a counter, there was a window with a jalousie. The room extended to my right, there was a staircase in it's middle, going down, around it a rail. It was modern style, mostly in light-grayish colors, a bit black, chrome, and glass. I think the one who handed me the key had something to do with the desk there.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #23 - Jul 23rd, 2008 at 2:18am

I like how Spooky always gets a key when he goes exploring, seems like a good thing to have. ...

yes Vee, clothing are good symbology for me also, as clothing represents a thought form to me, to translate by the interpretor.

once, speaking of clothing, this was an eye opener for me; that we had a forum member participating with us once, a newbie, I'm always glad when new people join us, because I figure half the time, I don't have a clue what I'm doing or if it will work. so for a newbie to make the effort, I'm like, oh wow! go for it!

so I was doing my image thing on a PE once and saw this guy running up and down with no shirt on trying to get our attention in a most excited manner.
no shirt on? I was perplexed as first time I saw something like that. I simply reported what I had seen, and the fellow said, oh, that was me. I suppose then that he had done the exercise while at home shirtless, which is perfectly normal for him, and perfectly "different" for me to have seen this.

sometimes I think Spirit gives us little discoveries like this to show us that we can advance easily into PE's.

IP Logged

wade

Afterlife Knowledge Member

centreville Virginia
Reply #24 - Jul 25th, 2008 at 8:23am

Hello all! I to went to the big fountain and it was 2 leveled like spooky said thats a hit. I sat on the second level of the fountain and put my feet in the lower level and someone asked me to take them out!!lol...Perhaps because they were drinking out of it. I didnt see anyone though it was more of just feeling someone there amd hearing the response about the fountain. .The grass was green and beautiful thick and so soft. I also saw some trees far in the distance and vaugley remember flowers as well, around the fountain area.. It was spotty for me as well, I had difficulty keeping focus but i still enjoyed it. (FRIDAY)It felt good to get out and about.. Cheesy With love,
wade

I AM....
zoogieman  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #25 - Jul 25th, 2008 at 1:18pm

good to have you join us Wade!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.