Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
PE on weekend of July 18-19-20 (Read 16513 times)
tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
PE on weekend of July 18-19-20
Jul 14th, 2008 at 12:28pm

Dear Friends,

As I have just finished Bruce's workshop, and we spoke of our mutual desire for more experience with partnered explorations, I am sourcing another PE for the coming weekend. I propose we explore The Park as a group.

The Park is what pepole who have near-death experiences often describe at the end of a huge tunnel of light. Classically, it is just as you might picture it: an open area with benches and trees and flowers, filled with activity and beings. In Monroe-speak, it is Focus 27. While using tapes/CDs and such can help, they are merely props and NONE of them are necessary for this process. You can, of course, use them if you desire.

So. Sit in your comfortable position, and take some centering breaths. Let go all the tensions, and bring in energy from below and from above. Recall love, and state your intention to explore the area known as The Park. This is the preparatory process Bruce describes in his Guidebook.

Do not expect to see things as if you are using your physical eyes. Do not expect to feel things with your physical senses.

If you see glimpses of a Park in your mind, that's IT! Imagine yourself walking over to the fountain and dangling your feet in the water, feeling the water on your non-physical skin. Smell the flowers there! Use you non-physical nose, of course....

We will gather at the fountain, as it is easy to find and the area is filled with helpers. For the adventurers, there are many area to explore, like the Healing center, the Reception center, the Planning center, the Education center, and you may even find you have a place of your own already there. Mine is a treehouse up the hill from The Park. You are welcome to visit it. Also, there is a Monroe Institute "there" as well, just like the Nancy Penn Center in C-1 with a few alterations......

PEs are one of the best ways to get confirmation and support for your journeys. And the group energy is propulsive, too...

If we can manage a small group it should be an easy PE, because the way to The Park is so well marked, and so well traveled. Just follow the crowd.... Bruce would tell you, "Fake it 'til you make it." Translation: pretend and see what happens.

And as there is no linear time there, you can go anytime, and we will be there. Ask one of the many helper for guidance, for directions, for whatever.

Come on, y'all. See you there. Look for my red convertible....

Thomas

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: PE on weekend of July 18-19-20
Reply #1 - Jul 14th, 2008 at 9:00pm

OK

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jul 15th, 2008 at 10:44am

Thanks for the reminder! Will join in. I went to the Park at the end of a migraine headache last week, probably around 6 in the morning. Straight to a bench in the Park. Fell "asleep" for two hours, and woke up "well" enough to go to work after having been quite ill much of the night.

I am looking forward to returning and will look for a fountain. I didn't know there was a fountain there but, then, I always sit on a bench when I arrive. I'd like to see some people there because they've been invisible to me before in that particular place, at least from what I can remember. I could "feel" them there but couldn't visualize them, or maybe I just liked sitting there like that.

love, blink

IP Logged

PhantasyMan

Québec
Reply #3 - Jul 15th, 2008 at 8:08pm

Thomas,

I'll be there.  At least, part of me.  I still have so much doubts about what I can and can not do.  Getting feedback from others is always useful for learning. 

thanks.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #4 - Jul 16th, 2008 at 5:07am

ok me too, thanks for the exercise Thomas.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Jul 16th, 2008 at 12:43pm

I ran across this poem by Rumi today, and it expresses the feeling I have about traveling to the Park where there are beautiful flowers and a gorgeous fountain. How magical is this fountain? I can only imagine.

-----------------------

Come, come, whoever you are;
Wanderer, worshipper, lover of learning...
It does not matter.
Ours is not a caravan of despair.
Come, even if you have broken your vow
A thousand times.
Come, come, yet again come.

Rumi

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #6 - Jul 17th, 2008 at 12:50pm

http://www.digi-llusions.com/GatewayVoyage08/6/med/BWCrystal.htm

This is a link which should, all being well, provide a nice photo of the TMI crystal which of course has its counterpart in The Park where we have gathered before on partnered exploring. I hope it comes up for you. I also will revisit the Park, haven't been for a few weeks what with moving house etc. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

wade

Afterlife Knowledge Member

centreville Virginia
Reply #7 - Jul 17th, 2008 at 11:05pm

I will mark it in my calender!!!

I AM....
zoogieman  
IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #8 - Jul 17th, 2008 at 11:16pm

I will be there. Probably won't get there every day of the weekend but will be there part of the time. I will wear a bright yellow outfit. maybe a hat, not sure. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #9 - Jul 18th, 2008 at 2:28pm

ok, I will look for yellow Vee..gosh, I never know what to wear!
Smiley

I know, I'll wear an umbrella, since spirit calls me laffing rain...sounds good, let me know if anyone actually sees this...

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #10 - Jul 18th, 2008 at 4:52pm

Oh, Alysia,you always make me giggle and laugh. An umbrella...ok you definitely know how to do lateral thinking...outside the box. Here I was, planning a plain old pantsuit with maybe a white collar...now I have to figure out something more interesting!! Vee

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #11 - Jul 18th, 2008 at 6:04pm

hey Vee, we should proceed light of heart whatever we do.

I've been doing PE awhile. now, let me tell u a funny story. I used to use a little Lisa face icon as a picture here before I put up me mug.

Lisa had special meaning to me. She's the little kid from whose lips profound wisdoms drop forth. Homer's kid.

we had a very proficient retriever fellow here once on this board. He reported he had seen "Lisa" out there and she took him for a ride.

I laffed and laffed. but sometimes I'm the one gets taken for a ride!
it's all good. well, if I see yellow, whether it's a dress or pantsuit, I'll just assume it's Vee!   Smiley

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Jul 19th, 2008 at 3:13pm

I had a healing yesterday. I believe heaven is here. Now. Guides are Everywhere.

love, blink Smiley

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #13 - Jul 19th, 2008 at 3:44pm

posting before I read anything else here.
arrived I assumed some part of focus 23 fashion apparel section looking for Vee. Brought my multi colored ambrella so I could be seen right away.
We spend a lot of time changing clothes in a store just for fun. I don’t like the full skirt and shirtwaist she has on..we putter around with a yellow rose in the skirt waistband and she puts on a funny hat. we discuss tacky versus fashionable statement, I tell her there’s a time for tacky and we should leave the price tag on the hats, so we can get a laff; I am thinking of Minnie Pearl here.

We are in good mood. Since we can form anything, she looks good with this auburn hair, long and a silky flowy thing but we finally decide to go to focus 27 as cowgirls with cowgirl hats on complete and fancy belt buckles.
Two gentle horses appear; we leap upon them bypassing the stirrup thinking how great this is. we ride over hills, and since we’re cowgirls we spot a herd of cattle and meander thru, saying MOOO! The cows respond with their own moo. We laff and take off again for focus 27, stopping only once to allow the horses to drink from a stream.  My shirt keeps changing from white to black showing my basic “don’t know what to wear” attitude, while Vee is yellow jeans and yellow shirt and hat.
we walk the horses thru a path in the park, people on either side watching.
they throw roses in the path. I say stop being corny but I know it’s all in fun.
we come upon someone to retrieve. a girl is crying in the park. we put our arms around her and ask what’s wrong?
She can’t find her brother, Danny. We decide to take her to the reception area and let someone there help her.
then they tell her how to contact Danny. we follow her to see how she does with the instructions.

We find Danny, he’s still physical. She calls out his name, it’s me Marie she says several times. she surrounds him with love, that she has found him. He begins to think of his sister Marie. he feels her love. He thinks he is only having a memory but it makes him happy for a moment.
Marie is satisfied she has found Danny.  We then ride up to find the others at the park and find ourselves near the library steps, which there are many steps. Thomas is in front of a group. We join the group and listen in.

Thomas is talking about TMI. then he does an exercise for us. he says look up then look down, then sideways, then look the other way, then look down again, then look up again. So we’re doing this to look in every direction.

Then I think about focus. that wherever you focus your mind that is where you are. that is what we do, is focus to create reality.

then Thomas says “now, when u get back to C1, I want you to look up!

end of journey. Cheesy

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #14 - Jul 19th, 2008 at 5:37pm

Quote:
I had a healing yesterday. I believe heaven is here. Now. Guides are Everywhere.

love, blink Smiley

what was it like Blink? did u sense more than one guide? did you sense polarity, like male or female (not important but I'm curious)

do u ever sense guides on this board? I do.

I'm very happy for you Blink. I love you very much.  Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.