Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Saturday Healing  4-5-08 (Read 15425 times)
PhantasyMan

Québec
Re: Saturday Healing  4-5-08
Reply #15 - Apr 5th, 2008 at 10:29am

That's the big day!

Anyone get Burce's consent?  Maybe we should just focus on Justin if Bruce don't know about this session Wink

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #16 - Apr 5th, 2008 at 10:03pm

Hi y'all, I just assumed since we are aware that PUL is healing, everyone would understand it is not necessary to ask permission to send PUL to another.

there seems to be a problem with folks understanding PUL is not harmful in a healing circle. Fear is harmful.
lol. say Bruce, is it ok if we love on you? I swear it only hurts for a minute!

He wrote the book on PUL. will u guys please refer to his books how to concentrate on PUL and read the PE chapters.

I think y'all are just expressing an unknown fear of doing this kind of thing as it's new, but it's not that new to send a positive thought to someone. positive thought is influencing of health.

Every thought we have these days is gained in momentum and manifestation (see the movie The Secret)  so think positive always and never doubt we are in the speedup of consciousness creating. Do not participate if you have too many fears surrounding this.

wait until you feel more confidant of what you are doing if you want. For myself, I've been here so many years, of course I do have gratitude and desire to help Bruce in any way.

thats all it is, folks, gratitude and desire and a generation of helpful prayers towards the highest good of all. love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Ricardo

Spiritualist, Astral Traveler

Chattanooga, Tn
Reply #17 - Apr 5th, 2008 at 10:36pm

Count me in too...for Justin, Bruce, others including myself, I am tall with shorter blood vessels, lots of problems over the years but I've noticed when I participate in Healing Circles, I always have some very positive side effects for lack of better wording...I always have some ailment that improves. My last doctors visit was hum drum, my doctor was so used to reading me the riot act that he was at a total loss for words...all observations were improved, dropped the blood sugar meds, lost weight, blood pressure down more...he was noticeably confused as to how I had come this far after a heart attack in 99, aneurism repair in 2000, arteries cleared in 2006(neck), gave up smoking...most I attribute to the healing circle...I put very little effort into my comeback.

But the Healing Circle is most powerful...its also a springboard into other area's of the consciousness that we are not knowingly seeking or it works that way for me. Bruce's breathing exercises is always a prerequisite for me when clearing the mind for meditation...some mighty powerful things have happened to me thru meditation and the Healing Circle.

Yes there was some additional discomfort after the session with Alysia, don't know if I took on the pain willingly or it transferred to me for whatever the reason, it only lasted a few days and I am no stranger to back pain..been with me since I was 12..born with a birth defect, Spinal Stenosis, but it went back to normal rather quickly.

So I am here now, time is not relevant in the astral anyway so it matters not when we start, I will do mine tonight at midnight EST.

But Pls put my name in your requests for healing..I have a long list of names including my son and Carolyns son.....I am as always most Grateful.

Love, Ricardo Smiley

When you unite with me you are uniting without the ego, because I have renounced the ego in myself and therefore cannot unite with yours. Our union is therefore the way to renounce the ego in you.&&&&THE DISAPPEARANCE OF THE UNIVERSE
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #18 - Apr 5th, 2008 at 10:46pm

Hi Rick, I'd like to do another healing circle next Saturday with one person at a time perhaps.
However, maybe we don't need to do one person at a time?

what is everyone's thought? I tend to keep one person in concentration for a whole week. it's just my way though. I think we should be open minded how we do it. If nobody makes suggestions how to do this, I will be putting up a new thread with your name on it for next Saturday and then the following Saturday, if Justin wants his own day, or anyone else, so on down the line, we can keep it going that way indefinetely.

thanks for joining us Rick, you are my inspiration. love, alysia

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #19 - Apr 6th, 2008 at 8:44pm

Hello,

Saturday PE meditation:

a seemingly female person came and picked me up to go somewhere, we glided through the space and I focused on her to not lose her track. Then we were in a very large room, like a big church. The light was ambient, yellowish and dimmed. My guide went away, as I thought to bring other people here, too.
  Meanwhile, I tried to feel love/wide. Some moments later I had the impression that the group was there now, and that we were connected, like holding hands. I then thought of the suggested "targets":

When I focused on Bruce, I saw yellow-orange color, and then a something like a tire, some spokes with a thicker end, it spun around its middle at moderate speed (see sketch). I then felt like getting closer and closer to him until I moved into him, and stayed there for a little while.

I then focused on Justin, and it was like he would withdraw. An immediate thought of me was, he is sceptical about what I was doing (and/or shy, and a bit of sadness was there) and concerned about losing personal identity going along with this healing approach. I sent to him that in this, sort of, sea of PUL and/or inside our creator/higher self we would have a wider kind of personality. He then asked if I'm able to radiate white light. I tried my best, and had the impression it wasn't too bad.

I thought of Alysia and in a very brief moment she had absorbed what she needed, at least that was my impression.

Then I had another person in my mind which I can't tell who. I sensed a very tired, hardly awake human figure, whom we had to send some power to become more awake and we did that.

At the end of this meditation, I moved through a very long tunnel, like an underground railway, but somehow open at the ceiling, the light shone through.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #20 - Apr 8th, 2008 at 7:59am

My attention was occupied otherwhere for more days than I would like, and I was not able to lie down in a rested state to do a conscious meditation. Although I have kept my attention here as well, on the periphery.

There was a point during the weekend when I was looking at someone, and my focus on that person suddenly pulled back. It was a little startling to me, and I didn't realize it was possible to see things quite that way. It felt like the energetic connection had stretched really really thin. Forgive these silly words but how do you explain these things? They don't fit into words. What I mean is, the love bond was there, but it was as if I was witnessing the fragmented personality rather than being in concert with it. And yet, there was no urge to change anything, but simply to wait. I waited. I sat and meditated while listening. The "fragment" was speaking rapidly and there was no need for any reply from me. I watched the emotional strength ebb and flow in the "fragment" until I realized that I was securely sitting in timelessness.

I suddenly leapt to my feet and urged us both out the door. Instantly, it seemed that a magical spell was broken.

For some weeks I have been meditating on receiving love. We don't really know what it is until we feel it.

cheers to all, here's to feeling love, blink

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #21 - Apr 8th, 2008 at 3:38pm

thanks Blink and Spooky for your explorations. I think the picture of the wheel is a good image for something that rolls, keeps moving, as concerning Bruce, he does keep rolling along in spite of obstacles he must have encountered. I forgot to mention when I did the healing circle exp. we joined in with whooah's, the chant that they do at TMI. Bruce started it.

You are right. I did get what I needed, as things are speeding up.

that was interesting what Blink got, seems like phasing that you did. love, alysia

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #22 - Apr 9th, 2008 at 4:02pm

Hi All, i didn't consciously participate in this group session.  Last time i checked, i got the impression that Bruce was chosen to be the focus of the session and i don't usually feel comfortable in trying to facilitate physical type healing for people who don't ask for it.  Sometimes there are deeper reasons behind such physical type issues.   I have no problem generally feeling appreciation/gratitude/love for someone and most everytime i look at one of Bruce's books or pic, i oft feel those type of feelings for him and the work he does.   But specific healing type stuff i feel is different.

I was also really busy and surrounded by folks all weekend (and the last couple of days as well). 

Spooky, thank you for the try, i wasn't aware that people were going to focus on me this Sat. so that might explain some of what you picked up about my skeptical/shy/withdrawing like vibe.

As far as sad type feelings go, this might pertain.   On Sat. i went to a looooonnng community meeting which had many people there and a rather heavy, draining vibe at times.   When i first went, i was already tired from lack of sleep, but during the meeting and especially when it was done i felt very tired and drained for most of the rest of the day.     I absorbed a lot of heavy type feelings from people there i think. 
Since i'm just a non participating visitor at these community meetings, i tend to shift into a very passive, receptive type state and sometimes this makes me too open to others people's energies, and these meetings tend to be on the heavy, emotional,  angry, tense, and/or sad side.   And this seemed like a particularly long meeting.

About White Light  Grin  well that sort of sounds like something i might say or ask.   Usually when i meditate, i ask and intend to open myself up only to the purely creative and constructive forces.   

My understanding, experience, and precept is that what some here call PUL is practically synonymous with the energy and radiation of what some call that infinitely radiant and pure White Light and also to Golden White tones. 

So when i seek to hook up with guides, helpers, etc., i tend to seek out those with that kind of natural radiation.  I've met plenty of nonphysical consciousnesses have those kind of radiations, but not many of those heavily involved with and incarnate in C1, or at least in my experience so far.

Thank you to anyone who felt/sent positive vibes to me this last weekend.   Hopefully next time, i will be in a more receptive and consciously intending state.   This coming weekend should be much less busy and occupied for me.

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #23 - Apr 9th, 2008 at 10:27pm

Hi Justin, I don't go to community/political meetings as I would either get depressed and bored or getting really upset! I'm not cool enough for that.
Thanks for replying!
And yes, what you said about personal healings, I too have those concerns, so I approach it in a semi-passive manner, meaning I imagine to look at the target person from a distance with the intent of being of assistance, and then let it happen (or let nothing happen), rather than being proactive on my own. Sometimes then it's like I am suggested by whoever to do something specific.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #24 - Apr 9th, 2008 at 10:41pm

Does Justin want to be the focus for us on Saturday?  Smiley let us know by posting up a thread to get under if you want Justin, otherwise I'll just assume we don't meet this saturday.

I thought it went very well last saturday. thanks for all who joined in but didn't post about it. there were some who emailed me, but didn't post. love, alysia

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #25 - Apr 11th, 2008 at 11:18am

Thanks for the tips Spooky (re healing).

Hi Alysia, thank you for the suggestion.  I'm not sure i should be the focus this time around for a couple of reasons, one-- some people already used me as a focus this last time (i would feel like a healing hog if 2 times in a row), and i found out that i'm going to be busier than i earlier anticipated this Sat. 

Plus, what i'm going through isn't that serious or difficult, and i've mostly already gone through the "healing crisis" part of the detoxing. 

So i hope somebody else will speak up.  I'm sure there are other people who are going through more serious stuff than i am.   Maybe if no one else speaks up, we could use Ricardo for the focus since he already asked for help?

Thanks again for the suggestion Alysia.  Co-Create a blessed day.

With PUL,
Justin

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.