Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
PE: Healing session v2.0 (Read 18896 times)
PhantasyMan

Québec
Re: PE: Healing session v2.0
Reply #15 - Mar 22nd, 2008 at 3:38pm

Hi

I've been late for posting my experience, but I was on time doing  it last week. 

I entered a soft meditative state and I aimed to connect with other participant.  Also, I asked help for helpers for assistance.  I felt a huge feeling of love.  A very deep sensation in my heart.  It was pure, mostly angelic.   I imminently knew that there was a lot of love and peoples  to take care of Judhita.  I charged with that wonderful feeling and aimed to Juditha. 

The first image I saw was a young girl, in state deep fear.  A black field  fear was emanating from her.  I didn't know what caused that.  It was obvious that I could not help on this level.  It was her responsibility to handle this fear.  So I tried the approch : "See it not there".

After few second, there was a shift.  I don't know if the black field was removed, or if I was just seeing her from the inside (her core self).  She was radiating.  There was so much love in Juditha.  I exchanged love with her, and it was so much a great healing experience for both of us.  We boosted each other. 

Before leaving her, I saw black field in the upper side of her back.  I knew that fear was able to enter through the "back door":  naive beliefs. 

I left with the feeling that I was more healed than I was able to heal her.

IP Logged

PhantasyMan

Québec
Reply #16 - Mar 22nd, 2008 at 3:44pm

After reading all your experiences, I think we can affirm that there is a lot of helping forces around our friend Juditha... To see angels and deep loving forces.

After retrospection of my experience and also from what I know from Juditha (her posts in the board), I think it would help it could help if she could develop a more rational approach to this physical life.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #17 - Mar 23rd, 2008 at 12:47pm

Thanks for organizing these Sessions, Phantasy Man !

Every thing we do to promote love and understanding of the afterlife is so helpful!

Let's do it again!

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Mar 25th, 2008 at 9:24am

Just a momentary exploration of narcissism, for anyone who has the patience....it is my belief that the world is a reflection of each of us, if we can only see it....

Hmmmn, healing appears to be taking place. The woman with the long, dark hair is not the possessed Emily, but myself. The devil is my partner!

But, the fact remains that my head is no longer spinning around! In fact, the devil and I are reading Eckhart Tolle together.

So, we're good to go....

Smiley

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #19 - Mar 25th, 2008 at 10:59pm

Quote Blink:
"it is my belief that the world is a reflection of each of us, if we can only see it.... "

You know there is a variety of reports that state out there in the astral there are happy realms with sunny weather, and not so happy realms with grey and rainy weather, every individual goes to a place according to one's state of mind/mood.
  Now, today the weather over here was cold and it was even snowing (hellooo? spring where are you?!) so I thought by myself "Heck... you maybe have ended up in one of those sad territories.. is it just me?!?!"

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #20 - Mar 26th, 2008 at 7:20pm

I suppose it depends on what you actually see...is it possible to see the snow as if for the very first time...as if you were a child, as if you were a puppy...for example, just the thought of a puppy playing in his or her first snowfall makes me smile....

Smiley

spooky2 wrote on Mar 25th, 2008 at 10:59pm:
Quote Blink:
"it is my belief that the world is a reflection of each of us, if we can only see it.... "

You know there is a variety of reports that state out there in the astral there are happy realms with sunny weather, and not so happy realms with grey and rainy weather, every individual goes to a place according to one's state of mind/mood.
 Now, today the weather over here was cold and it was even snowing (hellooo? spring where are you?!) so I thought by myself "Heck... you maybe have ended up in one of those sad territories.. is it just me?!?!"

Spooky

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #21 - Mar 26th, 2008 at 9:36pm

Yes...but it's just so cold here...

Spooky

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #22 - Mar 27th, 2008 at 1:49pm

I suppose Eckhart would say, then, that it is just you.....but, perhaps this way:

The body has its own intelligence. It has certain "things" to tell us.

You are just perceiving your own body-intelligence, the better to come in from the cold, get warm, and hold fast to dreams of better times to come....and they are coming, one way or another, for all of us.

A friend of mine told me that there is a great happiness waiting for each of us. I still believe it's true.

Another one said to remember the low times when you're way up high, and to remember the high times when you're way down low. I still have trouble with that one, every so often. Who can remember all that well-meaning advice anyway?

I say, buy yourself one perfect flower. Put it on your table. Look at it for a week. That's all you need to know. About spring.

Smiley

spooky2 wrote on Mar 26th, 2008 at 9:36pm:
Yes...but it's just so cold here...

Spooky

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #23 - Mar 27th, 2008 at 7:56pm

Quote Blink:
Quote:
"You are just perceiving your own body-intelligence, the better to come in from the cold, get warm, and hold fast to dreams of better times to come....and they are coming, one way or another, for all of us."

Yes! We are quite on topic in this healing thread  Smiley .

Spooky

IP Logged

PhantasyMan

Québec
Reply #24 - Mar 27th, 2008 at 8:33pm

Btw Spooky,  you said earlier on this thread:

yesterday (Saturday) in my mind I tried to go to the healing PE without knowing if one was set up at all. I met one person, I guess I'll tell about it in a week.

HAve you something to add ?   Grin

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #25 - Mar 28th, 2008 at 9:17pm

Aha! Yes right, here's what I noted for March 08.-09.:

A woman, her name was something like Tatjana or Tanja. I sent out my identification.

She: "So you're Spooky? I first thought you're a sort of helper or so."

I: "Probably everyone can be a helper for another sometimes."

I wanted to look if there was a meeting of our PE group and searched a bit together with this woman, but we found no one. So I suggested a healing ritual to her, I said:

"Let's try to feel PUL, and give to each other what the other one is in need of. That's my approach to healings. "

We did that, and it was as if our surrounding became wider and wider, until it felt like to be in a giant hall or cave, and had the impression our higher selfs are involved, and/or took over, and the personal me faded away, with a feeling to be the top of a hyperboloid (if that makes sense).

It was really nice.

Spooky

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #26 - Apr 1st, 2008 at 5:45pm

That name appears to mean "fairy queen" in several languages. "Tanja" also appears to have the meaning, as a verb, of "to serve."  

Both names, Tatjana and Tanja appear in many languages/versions with very few meanings attached, dating back to Roman times, including a Latin version.

Some speculate that the name may originate from an ancient version of the babytalk version of "father" which is "tata," but that is admitted as pure speculation.

What does the name mean to you?

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #27 - Apr 2nd, 2008 at 1:55pm

spooky2 wrote on Mar 28th, 2008 at 9:17pm:
Aha! Yes right, here's what I noted for March 08.-09.:

A woman, her name was something like Tatjana or Tanja. I sent out my identification.

She: "So you're Spooky? I first thought you're a sort of helper or so."

I: "Probably everyone can be a helper for another sometimes."

I wanted to look if there was a meeting of our PE group and searched a bit together with this woman, but we found no one. So I suggested a healing ritual to her, I said:

"Let's try to feel PUL, and give to each other what the other one is in need of. That's my approach to healings. "

We did that, and it was as if our surrounding became wider and wider, until it felt like to be in a giant hall or cave, and had the impression our higher selfs are involved, and/or took over, and the personal me faded away, with a feeling to be the top of a hyperboloid (if that makes sense).

It was really nice.

Spooky

I may be a day late but not a dollar short of adding me two cents here gang!  Spooky, I think we have close affiliations spiritually. U R never far from my thoughts for instance. Neither is Blink, Bets, R, Bruce, Monroe and the occassional person who pops up in my inbox whom we share thoughts with, it may be disc affiliation. the reason I affirm this Spooky and I passed our music to each other across the miles..he's in Germany but he lives on this board and I'm in the states. In fact, anybody who is on this board may all of us be disc members without even knowing what that means..yet..

like Blink says in perfect simplicity "it is my belief we are all headed into happiness." eventually if not now. something like that. I couldn't find her exact quote.

I try to read the whole thread and draw the common thread together what we are all saying is the basic same thing. PUL runs behind the thread.

Now, I don't know about absolutes, so I don't know for sure if what I say is the whole truth, nothing but the truth..but I'm sharing what came up for me here, and thanks again! PM! you started this thread, I'm still feeling marvelous that you did as I needed to sit down here in the worst way.

Spooky, sometimes we are exploring and get names. Names are the hardest thing at times to get good at receiving because language is for physical plane mainly, but we can develop that ability better.
You may have been picking up one of my aspects Katonya.  I was given this name once a few years back that she and I are one. Not understanding it, I thought maybe she was my higher self.

Someday I hope to explain that in a scientific way. but for now, shucks, that's all I have. carrying on here with my thoughts, then this exploration Spooky had, the woman said "I first thought you're a sort of helper or so."
I remember thinking this about Spooky a long time ago. I visualized that he was a helper. In my mind he is because he helped me a long time ago.

Then he goes on to answer: Probably everyone can be a helper for another sometimes.

funny, sounds like something that would come out of my own mouth. it shows our synchronicity of thought. our oneness.

so blow me down, next Spooky says "Let's try to feel PUL and give to each other what the other one is in need of. That's my approach to healings."

Spooky, if you said that, that's what I always say in me own head! I think we were transferring thoughts back and forth out there, so that the originating thought loses identity from where it issued from, your mind or my mind, because of this oneness that is experienced in the other realm. I've had this happen before.
hyperboloid, Spooky, I never heard that word, so that is yours for certain dear fellow! please explain to me sometime if you will. all I know for sure I'm pretty hyper person, out there.

Next we move onto Blinks talking about fairy queen. I immediately thought of all the fairy images I use in my myspace dialogues for fun as they all have wings..wings mean flying, flying means using the imagination.

say, I need a healing from you guys, so I'm going to make a new post where I can be the focus that we were calling for awhile back. see ya soon! love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #28 - Apr 4th, 2008 at 8:36pm

Hi Blink and Alysia!
Sorry I'm late here, wasn't in town for a few days.

Blink,
"Tanja" simply had no meaning to me, other than being just a name. "Fairy Queen" for certain is something I find very attracting! I love some types of illustrations of this beautiful species as here:
http://www.howarddavidjohnson.com/fairies.htm
and of course "to serve" nicely fits with the conversation I had with her. Thanks for your info!

Alysia,
yes, I, too, frequently have the idea that I have connections with some people here which are way deeper than just to have a chat here and there.
Now Alysia, from what you wrote, it looks like my conversation with Tanja was quite familiar to you! So, maybe I met with an aspect of you! This healing approach came to me in a meditation I had about healing some years ago. One of several healing ways is to interchange information . It can be "copied" and therefore, it is not accompanied with exhaustion going along for the healer. Of course, an atmosphere of PUL is required to make this exchange possible (which then can be a two-way exchange).
So, we both found that to be true. Great, like-minded and/or even meeting out there Smiley !

Spooky

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #29 - Apr 4th, 2008 at 10:27pm

the simplicity of your message/meditation conversation sounds just like something I would try to get across here Spooky.  Smiley

so aspect..could be. the other night I met a guide and asked her about how she knew what my book is doing out there (the kid ran away!)   lol, anyhoo, you said something about "copy" and it reminded me of what she said to me that "she had a photographic memory."  then she smiled.

all I could think was how some rare instance you find a person who can memorize an entire book word by word...maybe that's what the other side is like?  Smiley

not to mention mathematical genious; ask them what is 123,87 times whatever and they just know the answer.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.