Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
My effort to remote view some forum members (Read 9777 times)
DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re:  My effort to remote view some forum memb
Reply #15 - Mar 4th, 2008 at 11:00pm

Juditha,

Pretty close.  The rug is a dark red Bhokara, something like this:

http://www.expressrugs.co.uk/acatalog/SerabadBokharaTN.jpg

Matthew

IP Logged

Berserk2

Reply #16 - Mar 4th, 2008 at 11:48pm

I must confess.  I only have the time to remote view you guys at night and, well, I've seen some rather private events that made me feel a bit like a peeping Don.   Embarrassed  But I must say, Matthew, you really should keep your office a bit neater!   Angry

Don the Psychonaut

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #17 - Mar 5th, 2008 at 12:08am

Ok, Don, now you are freaking me out.  How did you know that despite my nice rug the room was currently messy??!

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #18 - Mar 5th, 2008 at 12:53am

Matthew when I first tried remote viewing I worded how it works. Sometimes I seem to be separate from the person I sometimes observe at times seem to view things as if I access to the memories of the person or indeed seeing thinks from their positive,

Time in the quantum world time and distance do not exist due to non-locality and entanglement, so I can observe many things are remote places at moments imprinting within the antic of the brain of observed, within these temporal lobes.

I saw in my brief attempt to view your reality immediately what appeared as a blue wall. Your practice has your secretary sitting behind a counter of some sort, the next patient is then selected is directed by your woman down a short corridor the right saying doctors surgery the door and the right of you. I go with this patent into your consulting office and there appears to be paterned  speckled rust carpet The child mouths hurts. You think must I treat this symptomatically or go int a lot of costly testing.  However, the cause is important. Your desk is wood and you don’t dress like a doctor  Books are to the right of your desk a little child, mother is sitting across the desk from you, and they are the subject of the previous mentioned musings.   usually for you not nice neat and is your office

I jump to your largest home and see white walls and a three garage I do not go in.

Perhaps obvious but this is what I saw

I am almost 100% accurate if I have a person with me, lay down like Cahsy did and recount the visions that flow through my mind constantly.

One must take into consideration that you are still strangers from me living in places very remote,

Justin

I am still working on yours, I see you in a book a stationary shop, you seem all over the place, the moon is leaving Saturn and gloom is lifting from your mind. You are not focust for some reason!!
alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Mar 5th, 2008 at 1:27am

Doesn't sound too familiar yet Alan, at least not in the literal sense.   I'm trying to remember if i was feeling gloomy at all lately.   If i was, it was probably pretty brief.   Do remember feeling a wee bit scattered earlier on in the day, had a few errands to run and went to a few places, a bit more than normal so that part seems to match up somewhat.   

Didn't spend any time in a book or stationary store recently.   My wife spent some time in the arts/crafts and cards section of Walmart on Sunday.

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #20 - Mar 5th, 2008 at 2:38pm

Hi matthew i was very close on the rug,i also like alan got he colour blue,is there blue around your office or this blue could represent the healing colour around you.

Love and God bless   love juditha

IP Logged

Cricket

Reply #21 - Mar 5th, 2008 at 7:47pm

You should try me - my daily routine *and* my house and grounds are enough different from the average that if you got any hits at all it would be significant!

And I don't post here enough to have given you much of a subconcious hint to anything.

IP Logged

mikizee

Reply #22 - Mar 13th, 2008 at 6:20am

me next me next!!!  Smiley

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

central california
Reply #23 - Mar 13th, 2008 at 11:12pm

Hi Alan-

Well, we just bought a new house and moved, and are building a restaurant which has two barrel dome skylights - roughly 7 by 21 feet by 7 feet high, that gives a sense of inverted towers. The chef says it's like the Sistine Cathedral. As for burning, not yet, but they're surrounded by lots of vigorous activity which would fit. What is closer to burning is the cooking line where we have two hoods that keep the grease under control, and which have been a colossal pain in the butt fo rthe last several months, since they have to be made for the job.

Interesting.

We should be open in April if anyone happens to come through Morro Bay. Mention Bruce's Forum and get a free dessert - if I'm working that night.
dave

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #24 - Mar 14th, 2008 at 8:02pm

Hi dave I'm getting red and blue as the colour in your restarant and also brown tables and brown leather chairs and red tableclothes and also i'm being shown two men sitting in your resturant and there names are Henry and Sam and i,m also getting charlie as a name,these feel as if they are close to you as friends,if not now then in the near future.

Sorry if i got this wrong dave 

Love and God bless  love juditha

IP Logged

Starboom

Norway
Reply #25 - Mar 20th, 2008 at 6:49pm

Anyone feel free to remote view me! Hey, maybe you can see what kind of building I live in/how big?. Just don't try  when I'm...you know...doing stuff.  Embarrassed

One more season.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.