Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
My wife passed away. (Read 6762 times)
roho

Toronto
My wife passed away.
Feb 13th, 2008 at 5:21pm

My wife died suddenly two weeks ago ...10 days after the birth of our healthy baby boy(first and only child).She died in the hospital where she had been for 3 days to recover from a fever.She was 35 years old.

I'm raising the baby alone in our house for the next few months.It has been difficult.

I really want to believe that we will one day be together again but in the meantime I'm hoping for signs of communication.I'm hoping to see or feel something soon.I can't stand the thought of being without her for the next 40 years or so.

What are my chances of (a)being reunited many years from now? and (b) being able to experience some communication with her soon?

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Re: My wife passed away.
Reply #1 - Feb 13th, 2008 at 5:32pm

Roho,

I am sorry for your loss and, although I have no way to understand your sorrow completely, I will hold you close in my thoughts during this difficult time...both you and your new child.

I feel sure that you will see your wife again, and that you will receive some kind of communication with her. I cannot say how and when it will happen, but my own experiences over time have led me to believe that this is so for me, and that it will be for you as well.

much love, blink 

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Feb 13th, 2008 at 5:35pm

I'm really sorry to hear about this Roho.  I can't answer your question, but i suggest meditation and prayer, and maybe even try some Hemi-Sync at first.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #3 - Feb 13th, 2008 at 5:44pm

dear Roho, your chances are good. be expectant to hear from her. this expectancy is like when you are listening..it has set up the mind to prepare to hear from her. it is like a hope that is nurtured. let yourself feel hope then.

when the time is right, she will be able to get through to you if you do not close down too tightly within despair feelings.

also heres a link to how to make contact: if you study this carefully, read every word, this worked for me. I would like to see your heart mended.

http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/contact.html

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Terethian
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Feb 13th, 2008 at 5:44pm

I avoided this topic because I felt I had nothing to offer. But then while I was doing the dishes just now I suddenly felt something. (No I am not a medium! or anything!)

You will surely meet your wife again. The fact that you are here at this forum asking means that you are actively searching for her. Never stop searching for your wife, and you WILL find her.
You may not find her in the sense that we really desire...
You may find her in the world around you.
You may find her in your child.
You may find her while watching the sun set.

If your wife could send you a special message, what do you think it would be? Chances are you know the answer. Everyone ultimately sends they're love. She loves you and the child. She wants you to be happy and give the child all of the love that it needs. You cannot be with her right now because the child needs you.

But if you look for her, you will find her.

IP Logged

Lights of Love

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #5 - Feb 13th, 2008 at 5:52pm

Dear Roho,

My heart goes out to you and your family at this time of loss.  I am certain your wife and you will see each other when it is time for you to return home.

I also believe that she is never far from or your sweet baby boy. In him, I feel certain you will see her. Possibly when you least expect it, she will communicate her love for you both. Be open to receiving this gift from her.

Much love to you and your family.
Kathy

Tread softly through life with a tender heart and a gentle, understanding spirit.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #6 - Feb 13th, 2008 at 6:07pm

Roho:

Sorry for your loss. I know one person's experiences aren't anothers; nevertheless, I'll say that I've had many experiences which show that life after death does indeed exist, and things are set up so we meet the loved ones we need to meet when it is our time to cross over.

Regarding whether you'll make contact before hand, this is hard to say, because this is something that occurs on a case by case basis.  Even if you don't have something such as a visual experience, it is possible to connect to a departed loved one by sharing love. I'm not just sharing a plattitude. There are spirits I'm connected to in the spirit World, and we communicate on a regular basis. Sometimes we do so in a manner that has outward signs, but sometimes we do so simply by sharing love.

If you set the intent to make contact with your wife, trust your experience even if you experience nothing more than love.  If you have a dream with your wife that seems special, trust it. I've been keeping track of my dreams for some time now, and have found that without a shadow of a doubt, our spirit friends can communicate to us through dreams.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #7 - Feb 13th, 2008 at 6:21pm

Hello roho,

My condolences for your loss.

I hope you can find help with the new responsibilities that are facing you. Maybe your county has social service agencies that can recommend what might work for you.

Like Recoverer, I and many of us have had contact with friends and family who have passed away. Such contact may not come immediately due to all that goes on in the afterlife.

Such contact pretty much has to be non-physical since she is in non-physical realms now. Please don't deny contact just because it shows up as 'dreams', 'mental telepathy,' 'wishful thinking,' etc.  It is way more than that!

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Cricket

Reply #8 - Feb 13th, 2008 at 6:24pm

I got signs from John (my late husband), almost immediately, though he didn't get good at it (as in not blowing up the electronics) for a month or more.

At two and a half years, I still get a lot of them, and he claims we'll be together again, so...

The whole being widowed thing is pretty lousy, but it helps a lot to know they're still out there, and still hangng with us.

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

central california
Reply #9 - Feb 13th, 2008 at 10:14pm

Roho- My condolences for your loss. Reasons for things sometimes are obscure, but eventually will be made clear. There is excellent evidence from regression work that we are never truly separated, but merely the body has fallen off an otherwise living and active soul. At death we generally are reunited if we desire to be, and during life we are generally given indications of our loved ones nearby, even though invisible. Cricket's remarks are very much to the point.

dave

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

Tim F.
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Feb 13th, 2008 at 10:48pm

My heart breaks open with you.

Love,
        Tim

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #11 - Feb 14th, 2008 at 4:56am

Hi Roho,
I`d like to extend strength and good thoughts to you re: the cross over of your wife.
Justin mentions Hemi-Sync. A few years after my father crossed over a very dear friend of mine whom is very versed in the Buddism way, gave me a Hemi-Sync gaget. At first I was very affraid of this electronic thingy ma jig, but thn again I am terrfiied of the dentist too..lol.. Cheesy In other words I must considerably indentify myself with my brain..lol..anything getting too close to it I tend to keep away from...lol..

Anyway... I had it sitting in the closet for quite a long time scared of it... yet decided to pull it out about 6 months ago. I looked it up in the internet to see what it was for. Come to find out that its medically prooven that  Hemi-Sync helps and can eleviate pain and can also bring all the chitter chatter in ones mind to focus on calmness. I was having some serious sleepness nights and didnt want to resort to sleeping aids. I read that they also use this on ADD children and for other things too.

I`ve used it for a few months now, however I use it without the glasses, just the sounds and I tell you, I sleep like a baby does now. Some of the physical pains I had are for the most part gone. So I am a real believer in the help Hemi-Sync can give the human body.

I simply put the headphones on and allow the Hemi-Sync to reorganise the sparkes which the brain though trauma etc. has caused priorly.

Hugs,
Nanner

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #12 - Feb 14th, 2008 at 1:12pm

from your wonderful picture lady, it looks to me like your running on all cylinders due to hemisync. I too say anything which makes us stop thinking so much can also help us reach the health and healing of all pain, emotional included as well as physical pains. and may even help Roho become intune with his wife's now life and essence and being.

for we do not die here you guys...we just go into another dimension.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

lea

NY
Reply #13 - Feb 14th, 2008 at 7:36pm

Hi Roho,

I'm so sorry to hear of you loss...my prayers go out to you, your wife and your son.  I know how difficult this time can be and what it feels like to lose your love.

I'd say she's already communicating with you and leading you to places and meeting people to help you understand how communication works.  There's a lot of great people here and a lot of great words that have been shared with you already.

I would say, just be open to hearing from her and you will.  Whether it's in a song that reminds you of her as you get in the car, that feeling that although you can't see her, you can feel her with you in that moment, when you see her in your dreams (and believe me, you will know that it is her and not just another dream)...also when your son seems to just be staring into the sky with a smile on his face and following something around, I believe that to be our loved one's and the angels whom they see and smile at.  : )

There's a great book by Bill and Judy Guggenhiem called Hello From Heaven, you might want to take a look at.  It's a book filled with peoples experiences of ADC's (after death communications).

Hugs,
Lea

IP Logged

roho

Toronto
Reply #14 - Feb 17th, 2008 at 1:32pm

Thank you for all the advice and support.I'm feeling more hopeful already.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.