Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
The Park at Focus 27 (Read 21842 times)
spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: The Park at Focus 27
Reply #30 - Feb 5th, 2008 at 11:36pm

Alysia wrote:
"wait..edit...Spooky, you had a major hit with the children..ginny was talking about a retrieval of a child. I saw us do a retrieval on Samantha, who reversed her aging to near child. good for you Spooky!"

Yes, the children with the angels, that's really a hit I would say. Cool!

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #31 - Feb 6th, 2008 at 12:53pm

You guys are good !!!

Newbies, these co-incidences are positive feedback that provide encouragement  for continueing explorations in the ethereal, etc. ---  See how that helps?

Smiley  Bets

Nice to meet you, Ginny!  Romain speaks very highly of you too! I hope to meet you in the next PE !

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Berserk2

Reply #32 - Feb 6th, 2008 at 6:54pm

"Paradise" means "park" or "garden" and parks are almost universally accepted as the preferred initial locale of the newly dead.  That said, how can someone know whether their park is located in Focus 27 or one of the countless Hollow Heavens?  Imagine someone from a 3rd world country visiting New York and distinguishing New York from other cities visited by the proximity of a McDonalds and a Burger King. In my True Heaven thread, I posted 2 NDEs in which 5-year olds visited identical places. One woman paintied the area when she grew up and the other woman picked out her painting as the same place she had visited as a 5-year-old.  More impressively, the 2nd woman picked out this painting from 10 others and was not told that any of the paintings depicted NDE locales.  Perhaps the same sort of "geographical" specificity is possible for PE trips to Focus 27.  In a nonspatial realm is it still possible to describe how surrounding buildings relate to each other in terms of intervening scenery, etc.?

Don

IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Reply #33 - Feb 6th, 2008 at 10:05pm

Wow! This is eye-opening and we've got to do it again. I think I should have been more specific on just exactly where I wanted to be, in the Park, as you guys did so well. And Alysia, the Samantha retrieval---it followed on the heels of a longer retrieval and it was so quickly accomplished that I wondered at the time what was up (lol!!).

Romain, Spooky2...wow! Romain, when I mentioned the campus buildings, sidewalks and benches, I was describing what I usually encounter at the Reception Center/Park. Unfortunately this time for the PE I ended up at a fountain plaza in the forest, so I guess I should have been more specific when placing intent on the location (lol....geeez).

Thanks PE partners. This was great.

Much love,

Ginny

Bets---me too Smiley

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #34 - Feb 7th, 2008 at 11:14am

Yes, it was an eye-opening, no blackness there Gin..hehe.
I've notice also that if i not specific on my intent i tend to be carry on all over the place by my helper, so yes "Intent" have to be specific. IMPO.

Spooky2, that was great perception you got there with the childrens, it's a hit in my book.

Alysia; you got it right with the log cabin, but the inside is different as you mention,Chandelier there're one..maybe next time you'll pick more.. Cool I won't frontload you with more..you'll have to work on it...lol
Yes that Angel was something, nothing like an Healing Angel watching your back and helping,think i'll keep that one around for a while..what you think??

Alan just jump in for next time.

Bet let's hope you'll make it next time, and by the way when is "NEXT TIME', any idea???

with much love, and PUL to you all, Romain

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.