Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Intuitive sensitives like us subject to mood swing (Read 1392 times)
Alan McDougall

South Africa
Intuitive sensitives like us subject to mood swing
Dec 31st, 2007 at 11:06am

Hi all,

I have been what I call an "intuitive sensitive" all my life and can feel the angst and joy of other people. I am somewhat like a psychic sponge absorbing both negative and positive vibrations. This has caused me to suffer from mood swings since I was a little boy. I am not referring to some mental illness. It does not appear to matter if one is born gifted this way or develops these abilities later; we all open a door in our minds to other entities and dimensions of reality that can affect us deeply. Has the forum any views on this matter? I would be most interested if there is some commonality between us that binds us together in this beautiful forum that Bruce has initiated.

Love

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Re: Intuitive sensitives like us subject to mood s
Reply #1 - Dec 31st, 2007 at 7:49pm

Alan, we all need to fall in love with our own company so that we can keep up with it all...yes, retreat, retreat.

love, blink Smiley

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #2 - Dec 31st, 2007 at 9:45pm

Hi Alan. I call myself an empath, but it has the same meaning as intuitive sensitive.
especially so in this time in history we are receiving assistance, energies, nonphysical helpers to shift our consciousness into 4rth and 5th level, of a state of nonduality, or non condemnation type of being.

until we can shield ourselves adequately from negativity, you might find your nerves on edge when someone speaks too loud in your vicinity, thats what sensitivity means, all the senses are enhanced. the plusses are colors are more vibrant to a sensitive. sounds of music can flip a sensitive into an altered state, or they can recieve a rote a information within sound into the mental area. every part of the body itself becomes sensitive as your vibrations increase, your mind occupies the cellular construct of your body down to your toenails, as we are intelligent energy grounded into a body.

all of us are entering a very creative place, where we will be able to manifest all the more quickly whatever we are concentrating upon...so we must be careful what we are thinking of, it will come true.

driving is interesting. I'm aware of the road rage people get. I used to walk into a crowd and get the jitters for no reason, then I saw I was picking up shop fever from the atmosphere around me. these are negative as they contain limitation thoughts. it's easy to shield yourself after you learn how, then the negative thoughts bounce right off your aura, after all, you do have a choice what thoughts will enter your mind and which won't touch you.

thank you for joining this forum, I enjoy your posts. love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

AhSoLaoTsuAhhOmmra
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jan 3rd, 2008 at 1:32am

I've noticed that people with strong Uranian indications in the chart, particularly when it is in or close to the 1st, 5th, 10th and 9th (especially if near the M.C.) houses, tend to have patterns of both deeper and more consistent sensitivity to a wide range of vibrational patterns "outside" of self, and also tend towards moodiness and extremism at times.   

High strung essentially, though they may appear very calm on the surface.   This sensitivity can make for mental genius, deeper psychism, and a lot of talent in certain directions, but can also make for those with unstable and extremist tendencies. 

Above all, they need more balance and centeredness, more focus on spiritual ideals and living same, and not thinking so much conceptually about it all as they are apt too (they tend to live more so in their heads, or swing too hard and fast and extremely from head to heart, to heart to head, back and forth). 

I speak from deep experience on that one.   Uranus is in my 4th and in the extreme water sign Scorpio.   I have some deep, strong, but more unconscious and in the background Uranian energies, of which have occasionally gotten strongly and actively highlighted in this life.   As a child and teenager, i was overall very Uranian as well.   Was not fun all that much.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.