Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Whos up for meeting up then? haha! (Read 36337 times)
Steve_Ed
Ex Member

Re: Whos up for meeting up then? haha!
Reply #60 - Sep 24th, 2007 at 1:40am

I may as well drop my story while I am here even if it is sort of my own independent exploration.  I have been making expeditions into my psyche mainly since they seem to more important before I continue on.

Just this morning, I enter an OOBE style dream, but this version of my house is actually an astral world and not a view of the physical realm.  I walk downstairs and find my parents waiting for me.  It is this conversation that brings me to the truth:  This house is a construct combining all of our memories to create this world.  Everything we enjoy about our house is in this realm.  It is then that I understand I am not observing an actual physical world, rather I have been ending up in this "memory combine" world quite frequently.

I awaken and settle down again...

Suddenly, I find myself in a town of some sort realizing that it too is a construct and is a community of people outside the F27 world.  The area is suburban in style with only one house just down the hill on the road.  The structure behind me registers as a club-house for people passing through.  It contains an information desk, game parlor, hotel section, and a cafeteria.  I enter the parlor which has an information desk nearby.  I ask the hostess about the rules of F27's non-imposition system, and she replies that it is like a monetary / warning system for visitors. 

Understanding how to stay out of trouble I leave the parlor and walk outside down the hill to the country house.  Having a chat with a presence in the area, I get some ideas about how the earth realm ranks in terms of "worst place to live"; Grin it turns out that we have some really bad people staying in this Earth realm at the moment so we've go some room for improvement.  That is just my info I picked up so take it or file it under "interesting". Wink

I decide to take off for F27 by performing what I call a rocket jump where I make a huge leap into the sky to exit a realm. I say "Goodbye!" and everyone mentally replies:  "Goodbye! My first jump doesn't quite get off the ground so I squat all the way down and put huge effort in to escaping.  I enter into a black state of vision and wonder about my status for reaching F27.  I get an image of a car driving wildly through a city and even driving on the sidewalk but I don't stay focused long enough to make the entire journey so I wake up in the physical locale.

Overall, it was a thought-provoking journey.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #61 - Sep 24th, 2007 at 11:41am

Thanks Spooky, that was good clarity for me.

gosh Steve, I love your exploration! brought up all sorts of things for me to think about.
I think your exploration has insight for all of us as for one thing, there's nowhere to go but into our own psyche as you say.

so thanks for dropping your story! I'll do my take it apart piece by piece to share what my connections were: first off OOBE style dreams is a good term. I think it's the best term for now, as I know there's supposed to be a difference between obe and dream but somehow, along the way, for me too, they have merged.

The memory combine world term is good too, it points to the authenticity of thought, memory (time) and experience as energy constructs which create personal reality, and collective reality. ok, simply put thoughts are things.

Asking the hostess, I think she acts as a guide here. about the rules. you seem to be asking about the protocol of exploring focus 27:

I looked up some definitions of protocol to see how that fits with what u were asking and receiving:
1) the customs and regulations dealing with diplomatic formality, precedence, and etiquette.
2) an agreement between states
3) the plan for carrying out a scientific study
4) a set of rules governing the format of messages that are exchanged
5) Philosophy. a statement reporting an observation or experience in the most fundamental terms without interpretation: sometimes taken as the basis of empirical verification, as of scientific laws

the guide/hostess replies protocol is similar to monetary warning system.

I'm thinking what monetary means. if monetary is associated with money, money is associated with energy..like energy income and outgo system. the warning part feels like to me, your psyche's amount of energy you have to "spend" out there during your exploration period before you ground yourself back to C1.
C1 is called limited consciousness, where our shortages are experienced, one might say.

Unlimited being, is where you go when you obe/dream. or the concepts expressed provided opportunity to explore unlimited being.

next you get some valid info about Earth space station. My thought on that is to redefine "bad" to duality situation of obstruction, or opposite polarities.
my simple definition of that conversation exchange of worst places to live (I like that!) is the Earth is an ocean. Within an ocean exist automatons known as sharks. a shark knows only hunger and will injest a car tire or other nonorganic substance as they are scavengers. One must develop one's own shark repellent if one absolutely has to swim in shark infested waters. Alligators are not friendly either. Cheesy
people can be like sharks. why, just yesterday I smiled as a heavily muscled man walked his bull dog, and spirit said to me, notice that they each have a similar build, and indeed I laffed out loud to observe their rear ends were sashaying exactly in rythym of tough attitude. Cheesy

u had to be there.

next you make a leap. Symbolic of mental leaps. reminds me of Bruce's books where he is doing the same thing with his energy body making leaps and attempting to land properly without sinking into the water.
u make a huge effort. seems to be a key here as u r thrust into the blackness, again, reminds me of Bruce's 3D blackness.
I too have traveled through the blackness.
Next is real important info about your energy body, my pov, while you do your explorations and this relates to what the guide said about your energy levels.

you think a thought; you wonder about F27, how to reach it.

immediately then you get the image of the wild car driving on the sidewalk.

bit of a wild man are you? Grin just joking. I think the car on the sidewalk represents the huge effort you r putting forth to find F27, when you may already be in F27 and this is how it looks for the moment. in other words, there is a slight urgency to get to where u r going, and this is producing a small amount of stress, thus the car driving up on the sidewalk..u may be after a breakthru, and at the preliminary stages of that.

all I have to say, good thing there's no traffic cops on the other side. wait! haha!
I did get stopped once on the other side for wearing no shoes, but it was just a warning. I tried to flirt to get out of the ticket, but the cop saw thru me, grinned, and said everybody does it and he was here just to make sure I was safely driving.

cool. thanks for sharing this great exploration. love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Reply #62 - Sep 24th, 2007 at 4:50pm

Pulsar, ready when everone else is......
Joe

IP Logged

Steve_Ed
Ex Member

Reply #63 - Sep 24th, 2007 at 4:57pm

Also, I feel I should note that conversations were not in spoken word as I did not hear any voice, rather it was a telepathic exchange of concepts resulting in greater accuracy of the concept intended to be shared.

IP Logged

pulsar

Europe
Reply #64 - Sep 26th, 2007 at 11:54am

Hey there,

@Joe

What about Saturday evening/night?

regards,

pulsar

it is determined.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #65 - Sep 26th, 2007 at 1:05pm

Saturday's great---I'll be there too!
We should start a new thread with that date on it to catch people's attention.

Love, Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #66 - Sep 27th, 2007 at 1:34pm

Sat is good for me. Any ideas about direction, purpose, or remote viewing?
Joe

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #67 - Sep 27th, 2007 at 2:21pm

I personally like the crystal as a starting focus in the mind only because a crystal is said to enhance thought power, or be like a resonation factor.

however, it is our intentions to meet up which is most important, so the locale becomes of 2nd importance as a focus point. which just means I'm open to suggestions of visual image. setting an intention which actually pans out is the first hurdle, which is why I suggest a 2 minute at the least, intention setting exercise.

for this u must make up your own intention setting ideas based on previous experience with intention setting. Bruce used to talk of the little finger bending exercise to set an intention. along with the finger bending idea, think of PUL.
my way of doing this is to generate the PUL with desire to meet up, and put that behind the little finger. 2 minutes of concentrating on the intention, plus you might use curiosity or sense of adventure, as other emotional content, perhaps a love of exploration this way, or a love of the other participants would work. two minutes, then quit and forget about it. go on about your daily tasks with an anticipatory feeling in the back of your mind. you are in the act of creating then, as you release all concerns for the outcome.

well, see y'all there I'm sure! lets sail this boat somewhere mates! love, alysia Smiley

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.