Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Saturday, September 29th--a new PE (Read 18318 times)
betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Saturday, September 29th--a new PE
Sep 26th, 2007 at 1:09pm

Greetings,

This is just a continuation of the previous post.
Many people are ready for the next PE and are available Saturday, so let's do it!

Saturday, September 29th, 2007!

See you!  Where?  At the TMI Crystal?
Love, Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

pulsar

Europe
Re: Saturday, September 29th--a new PE
Reply #1 - Sep 26th, 2007 at 2:51pm

Hey betson,

the crystal at TMI sounds good for a place to go.

See you there.

regards,

pulsar

it is determined.

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #2 - Sep 26th, 2007 at 8:46pm

Count me in, too! What is the itinerary?

Thomas

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #3 - Sep 27th, 2007 at 1:37pm

Sat. at the crystal. Itinerary, purpose, or remote view?

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #4 - Sep 28th, 2007 at 9:20am

Hi,

How about if you all who are up for a more ambitious project just set it up in your intentions or by PM--?
For myself I've just been lucky in the past to get there and actually see some of you!
A little sky-dancing would be fun too.

Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

Gweexldax

Alamosa Junk Yard

Arizona Mohave Desert
Reply #5 - Sep 28th, 2007 at 11:44am

I am on Mountain Standard time. I can give a try. (My spirit Guide is smiling at me). What time, Eastern do you begin ?  My concept of time tends to be hazy in the mornings here, at best.

Have you snubbed a nasty Corporation lately?
IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #6 - Sep 28th, 2007 at 12:44pm

Not to worry about the "time" Gweexidax. It just won't make a differance as it has no place in the exploration. Do it when you feel it most comfortable for you. See you there.
Joe

IP Logged

Selski

England
Reply #7 - Sep 28th, 2007 at 2:36pm

Hi all

Is there a picture of the TMI crystal?  I've just googled it, but came up with a blank.

If that's where you ordinarily meet - it would be a good idea to sticky a picture of it, so that those of us who don't know what/where it is are able to see it.  Smiley

Sarah

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #8 - Sep 28th, 2007 at 3:31pm

perhaps Laffinrain can oblige.
Joe

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #9 - Sep 28th, 2007 at 4:43pm

Hi,

a small photo of the crystal is on reply #5 of the recent thread in PE "Who's Up....Haha".
The scale of it is tremendous, I'll say 8 ft tall, and then someone can correct that. It sits on a sloping lawn with some brown building near it, near Charlottesville WVA, USA.

See you! Smiley
Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: crystal pic
Reply #10 - Sep 29th, 2007 at 2:45am

http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1135523602

looks like we have 3 pages or archives on PE's. more pictures can be found in these archives; look to the bottom of the thread where pages are numbered for to see our misses and hits all collected.

there is also a huge crystal in the center of the Earth. we can sit and imagine what it looks like if interested and report back what we see.

I'll be participating to be returning to the center as before and I never know what I'll see, so I can't help to say how it's done; working on communicating better, all descriptions of explorations I wish to say I welcome whole heartedly. I enjoy them too.

love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Selski

England
Reply #11 - Sep 29th, 2007 at 5:07am

Thanks for this.  I'll do some digging in the archives as the two photos supplied are quite small and to me it looks like stone rather than crystal - hope to see some of you later on today  Smiley

Sarah

IP Logged

Selski

England
Reply #12 - Sep 29th, 2007 at 5:07pm

Here is my (short) experience...  Smiley

After relaxing, I imagined a green hill and sensed a large crystal at the top.  Before I'd even got this imagery fully in my mind, I realised that it was dark and I saw lightning.  And it was tipping it down.  This was totally outside of my 'remit'.  Mentally I put my raincoat on and pulled the hood over my head.

I got to the top and that crystal is quite impressive - even in the dark with the rain sleeting down!  However, I couldn't see anyone.  The grass was quite slippy beneath my feet and I was feeling a bit bedraggled and figured no-one in their right minds would come out on a night like this.  I did get a fleeting impression of an umbrella around the other side of the crystal but when I went to investigate, there was no-one there.

I hung around for a few minutes, but with the dark and the rain, I gave up.

My one thought after the event is that Alysia was there and I was symbolically seeing her nickname (LaffingRain) all around me - it's a distinct possibility!  Tongue

Sarah

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #13 - Sep 30th, 2007 at 2:13am

Hi all, I'll start if off, just finished the PE, but might also get another one when I go to sleep tonite, if so, I'll give that one, I never trust my conscious mind PE's as they seem so general, like they would fit anybody, but I know we are all in training so we just give out what we got, like Sarah just did. thanks Sarah for starting us off.

first, this is silly, but I couldn't figure out what to wear there! Roll Eyes I was trying on clothes, of all different colors getting uptight because nothing did I want to wear, I was hoping maybe someone would pick up people's clothing items.
finally decided to wear pink, the color of love, a cowgirl outfit, pants and shirt and hat, all pink, lol, kicking it up. rode a horse up to the crystal (it gets better I promise!) went to TMI, dove into the earth down to the center crystal, swam like a fish, saw some folks doing the same, the mood was getting happy go lucky and building, like it sometimes does.

I decided once there to dance to generate energy for each participant even if I couldn't see them or find each one. so I did a wicked dance. (I do this at home for myself too)
we all held hands around the center of the Earth crystal, btw Sarah and everyone, the crystal at the center of the Earth I don't have a picture for that one, but it's the same one Bruce and TMI participants delivered energy to in his books, and it sends out PUL energy all around the Earth during the gathering, or shift in consciousness. we add to it, our drop of water by thinking of PUL thoughts for all peoples.

ok, moving right along. we sat cross legged somewhere, the grass I think and I decided to ask each person what their hearts desire was.

Spooky:
said he would like to improve his finances. I asked what service he provides for this income. he said I provide the service of being myself.

Bets
my hearts desire is to tell the truth as I discover what it is in the moment. (I think she meant spontaneity in self expression)

Pulsar
I pointed at Pulsar and said "don't think about it, just tell me quickly. He said I wish to be master of my destiny, growing in wisdom and gracefulness.

Ryan
I wish to get better at bass guitar and have enjoyment of life!

Joe Hawkeye
To do more retrievals

Steve
to have more time for just sitting back and thinking about things, to get to calmness

Thomas
The study of PUL, I wish to know my essence.

Gweexidax
Big smile, good natured person, I wish to find my dolly. (I didn't know how to interpret this, except this person may wish to find the child within, this is the playful part of us.)

Sarah
my hearts desire is to learn and grow and be faithful to my quest.

I think Sarah your exploration was good for the first time out, many won't try, but you did and you got slippery grass and rain, and it's true, you may be thinking of me because my name means I would say to everybody to laugh at the rain.
its so dark, probably means you are just getting your sea legs, so to speak and so you see its dark at first. and you're right the crystal is very large, this is what I've been told. others can describe the actual crystals at TMI.

the last part of my PE we all dropped in on Bruce and gave him a hearty hello and some PUL and he said his hearts desire was to relax more often.

love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Gweexldax

Alamosa Junk Yard

Arizona Mohave Desert
Reply #14 - Sep 30th, 2007 at 10:38am

Got comfortable, felt a spirit helping me cover my eyes with black felt. Need for earplugs next time.I relaxed very quickly, and I saw the crystal, and moved around it. Viewed it as a temporary parent figure since I have never done this before. I felt that a female had gone ahead of me, and saw the color green. I couldn't connect, and stayed in a state of awareness just beyond C1. My chiming bird clock went off, and I returned to "back again" and a bird outside sang when the electronic bird stopped, which I found interesting. More relaxing, and I returned to the crystal, and a male with curly hair jumped in quickly saying "Chase 'em. I am with the grave digger union". He was like a yard shadow, and tall. He vanished. I saw a "tomboy female" in a viking style boat that was a floating bed. She said "This is cool".  I heard clanking tea, or coffee cups, and a woman said "Fontina". A woman in silver glasses said "These are my UFO glasses." They were shaped like the penguin from Tom Tomorrow's glasses with blinking lights. I was still hoping to connect, but, not successful. I was just seeing quick images, and feeling like I was in a fun house. A loud engine outdoors brought me back to C1. Took a break.
I returned to the crystal half an hour later, and saw a small room. A magazine was opened to a black and white ad with a woman from the 1950's standing by a TV. A woman said " She looks like my fave Audrey Hepburn. I love Audrey Hepburn."  I felt that I was in a higher state of consciousness. I saw an image of the 1950's Mouseketeers wrapped in a burrito with only their heads sticking from the end. A silver chain with a rose ornament floated by me.Someone mentioned "dropping something" and a deer. I saw the astrological symbol for the sign of Cancer. My last image was of a checkerboard with black, and green squares. If I connected with any of you, it had to be in an unusual way. I tried. My first time. I guess I have "newbie" written all over me.

Have you snubbed a nasty Corporation lately?
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.