Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
Whos up for meeting up then? haha! (Read 36321 times)
chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Whos up for meeting up then? haha!
Aug 19th, 2007 at 8:52am

Hey everyone!

Thought I'd kick this off and see if anyone out theres interested in trying to meet up non-physically and see what we can get! What time is good for you guys? I was thinking maybe set it up for one weekend so at any time on that particular weekend we can try and see if we can all meet up again and maybe compare notes on the sunday or monday?

Let us know if your interested and whens good!

Ryan

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Whos up for meeting up then? haha!
Reply #1 - Aug 20th, 2007 at 10:27am

Wow!

Can you believe this, CPFGuy!? Only 15 readers and no responses yet.  (I thought last evening you'd had 18 readers--?)

I plan to, or at least hope to, be involved, and I know several others have been saying it's time to do a PE. I think your sign-up sheet will fill up as the week progresses.  Over-all the board seems less experiential and more mentally involved in their explorations, than when we had our last PE.  Also some readers recall reading about Rosalie and Bruce's  PE and don't realize we've adapted it to larger group participation.

If you haven't been on a PE here, it's a group activity when we set an approximate time to meet somewhere we can all focus on. Setting our intent to be there adapts to our C1 time zones; not everyone is there simultaneously---weird, but there is no linear time once we're out of the physical. It's a group meditation with each member of the group making contact from their own place.  Beginners have as much to gain as experienced explorers.

Afterwards we take notes on what we 'saw'/ heard/felt  at about that time and post them on the PE thread. The similarities are sometimes striking!  Shocked The experience is useful as proof of our connectedness, as a confidence-builder, and as practice for other more useful activities in spirit later.

Do join in--
it's fun!

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

England
Reply #2 - Aug 20th, 2007 at 11:36am

haha tell me about it Bets! I remember the times when you couldn't keep up with it all! Well I was just putting it out there to see and when we get a few people then go for it! Like you said its great for anyone whether your new to this or not, its all good fun and good training and you never know what might happen!

Ryan

IP Logged

pulsar

Europe
Reply #3 - Aug 20th, 2007 at 12:29pm

Hey betson and chilipepperflea,

to make it short, I'm on, weekend sounds good.

Love,

pulsar

it is determined.

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #4 - Aug 20th, 2007 at 8:00pm

I'll try to find you all, my temperament in the moment is swinging between tiredness and overactivity so hope I'll have a balanced moment to say hello out there!

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #5 - Aug 20th, 2007 at 11:50pm

lets meet here first if somebody needs a focus image:

the crystal starting place at TMI  (Virginia, astral duplicate of crystal) use your imagination.

anybody interested to participate should read the PE threads to get more of an idea how to do it, also Bruce's books are a good starting place.

see you guys on Saturday coming up, but I may post like Ryan says, on that Sunday or Monday. take your time! enjoy! Ryan, thanks, you got the general idea.

love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #6 - Aug 26th, 2007 at 3:45pm

our first poster for this exploration is Pulsar quote:  Hey Alysia,

just have to add that I saw you last night (while trying oob) walking around a crystal (you postet a picture, on a pe tread, was this the one at TMI?), I just hung around there Smiley

Love,

pulsar

yes its the one in the yard. theres one inside too. I often go there in my thoughts as a crystal will amplify and resonate one's good intentions; I've never been to TMI except in my explorations, but it's like I go there in love. to honor Monroe, and help carry on what he started. we are in the shift in consciousness now.

I haven't done the journey indicated by this PE yet, I'm moving out of town and that's all I can think about mostly, but I'll sleep on it tonite and I'm sure I can meet you all there with a little effort. thanks! love, alysia

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

England
Reply #7 - Aug 27th, 2007 at 6:40am

Hey! i havent read ur post yet alysia but will soon! gonna try again 2nite, may have had a bit too much to drink over the bank holiday weekend to have any successful attempts lol

ryan

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #8 - Aug 27th, 2007 at 9:14am

Greetings,

I was unable to attend with intent, due to some things that came up here,
but I did think of you all there. May try later for the belated PE.

Love, Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #9 - Aug 27th, 2007 at 10:05am

hey I'm trying to get all my stuff in a small car for a trip, lol, bad timing for a PE!

Ryan, drinking will ground you sweetie! see you when I get an internet service, this is killing me! haha! lets see now, engage gearshift, press foot to pedal, accelerate, brake as necessary...I can handle this! love to you all, we will meet again. alysia
was just thinking of Bets, see you soon.

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #10 - Aug 27th, 2007 at 6:21pm

Hi, here are some impressions I've got when I focused on the PE:

Saturday evening (Europe): First a feeling of happieness. Then someone at my left. An item to gather around, a barbecue grill? The surrounding was like a park. Flowers, I remembered what Juditha had told of, that the flowers in the afterlife are bowing their heads in your direction. A music tune on guitar. People in a circle, trying to blend their individual vibrations to a common strong frequency.

Sunday night (Europe): Something was lifted in the air, a kite or a balloon or so. I was imagining a flowing energy field around me in a form magnetic field lines would be, the poles above the head and under the feet. Then a group stood in a circle holding hands, and they developed a field in form of a torus (like a car tire tube) whose flow direction was from the center upwards, then bending along the torus form and coming up again.
I remembered Ryans question about how to improve moving when out of body, and remarked it could be he was in a second body, but that he maybe has to switch to a third body, which would be the one which is better moveable.

Spooky

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #11 - Aug 27th, 2007 at 6:54pm

When will the next drop in PE session be. I would love to attend if the offer is still open.  Laffinrain the crystal looks like a good place to start for me.
Joe

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

England
Reply #12 - Aug 28th, 2007 at 12:37pm

Hey everyone!

well i havent read any posts yet, will do in a sec, i didnt have a very good attempt so just started to imagine meeting up to see if anything would flow from there! I found myself on the hill, it seemed like it was about evening time-ish there, i was near the crystal and first saw Juditha just slightly down on the hill, i waved hello and suddenly saw Alyisa and gave her a hug! I then noticed Spooky standing on top of the crystal! I felt others behind me but soon relised i was seeing everything pretty well and then found myself back in blackness which i was gutted about, I wish i just kept with it instead of starting to analyze it! I also felt that i saw Bob Monroe and Nancy there but I can't remember seeing them clearly but definatly have the feeling i saw them there. Well thats it for me this time, now time to read!

Ryan

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #13 - Aug 28th, 2007 at 7:50pm

Ryan mentioned Juditha, as I did, only not as her herself, but in what she has written in a post once. That's interesting, as I can't remember that she ever had participated in our PE meetings?

And me, standing on the crystal? Lol; well I wasn't sure if I was part of the scenes I saw or if I was observing from above, or maybe both.

Spooky

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

England
Reply #14 - Aug 29th, 2007 at 1:12pm

Hey,

that is weird, juditha hasnt mentioned anything of participating in this PE as far as i know but she was the first person i noticed from where i was? Dunno why i saw you standing on the crystal either spooky haha! As far as i know i made this all up, i just imagined being at the crystal so who knows. And yeah PE's are open to everyone Joe so feel free to join in! Will have to sort out another one soon, be good to practice!

ryan

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.