Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
Whos up for meeting up then? haha! (Read 36333 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Whos up for meeting up then? haha!
Reply #15 - Aug 30th, 2007 at 6:32pm

hey I got moved (partially) so we'll try this again sometime soon Joe. Crystal gives us a focus, as crystal supposed to inhance thought to provide resonation energy.

Juditha was seen to be active in the levels where we all regularly meet up out there, she was seen by Kate, so that means Kate is meeting up with us also, so thats why you guys are seeing Juditha a lot; plus in C1 she works with us on the board a lot, learning stuff, so the people you see most active on the board should or could very well be seen during PE despite they don't sign up.

well, talk soon, I don't get my home internet till the 13th  whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #16 - Sep 1st, 2007 at 6:51am

DARN IT!  Angry I missed it!...lol... Are you guys gonna do this again? I want to learn how and be a part of it. I know it can be done, however I am still learning how to overcome that nasty word called "fear".. Take me up into your circle folks, I feel at present that I am safe with you.   Roll Eyes

Hugs to all,
Anja

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #17 - Sep 1st, 2007 at 3:45pm

hi Nanner. u r already in the circle. We'll do another PE soon I'm sure. soon as I get my internet I'll start one up, but any of you are free to devise your own by introducing a new topic and some minimum guidelines perhaps.
the reason I said you were in the circle is all the folks come here are sent here. I saw some guides nonphysical hovering all over these posts here, instructing new interns. we're like a hot spot on the inner planes. u guys may not believe me, but there's been too much paranormal things happen and one of those things was seeing a NP teacher leading these interns around to each post and explaining things. we're not alone and separated from the other world! lol. let me say one more time I'M happy you joined us. Fear, is just part of it, but leapers are welcome, as leaping is what it takes. love, alysia

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #18 - Sep 1st, 2007 at 4:12pm

LEAPERS? Grin Oh my dear Laughingrain - I was just up to par for getting around the "fear" thing and now you want me to go straight to the leaping part! Geez, thats like asking a lady whom drives a bicycle for 20 years to get behind the wheel of a Porsche. I love you for trusting in me. Thank you sweetie.

Re: Who`s up for meeting up. I will do my best as long as you state the rules for us newbees, so we don`t go drifting off just on account of not knowing any better.  Roll Eyes

Hugs and lots of good thoughts,
Nanner

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #19 - Sep 1st, 2007 at 4:28pm

Hi Nanner/Anja,

Thanks for all the spirit and insights already shared!
This group is great for overcoming fears. I got over much by being here.

Lookng forward to more from and with you,

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #20 - Sep 1st, 2007 at 4:44pm

betson wrote on Sep 1st, 2007 at 4:28pm:
Hi Nanner/Anja,

Hey Bets,
I have been called a Nanner and I`ve been called an Anja, but never a Nanner Anja. You are too cool! I thank you for your lovely words. I enjoy your group here.. WAIT A MIN..what am I saying there... "OUR GROUP"..  Roll Eyes We are all so special and we were that from the very beginning! Shine dear, shine the light which has always been within!
When that "fear" comes to try to snatch a knot in my tail, I`m gonna run for the Conversation board, you bet on it Bets!   Wink

Love and hugs,
Anja

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Reply #21 - Sep 2nd, 2007 at 8:43am

we do have one rule here....that is there are no rules just fun! Cheesy

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #22 - Sep 4th, 2007 at 1:49pm

Ryan is right, no rules, and nobody bosses anybody around or it makes me mad Cheesy  seriously guys and gals, reading Bruces exercises he did of leaping in the air, etc these exercises he did with his guide have really helped me in my explorations including these PE's. they sort of instill a confidence over the long run, if anyone wants to start thinking about the flips and leaps Moen does in the nonphysical areas. the difference with me, I'm excited to notice some changes in me, as I'm doing nonphysical or imagining ice skating moves and lol, I stay in the air too long! haha!
using the imagination is potent stuff for feeling confidence in physical areas.

you seem highly evolved knowledgeable person Nanner, so you know what fear is right? F-false  E-evidence A- appearing  R- Real.

Nothing real can be threatened
Nothing unreal exists
ACIM

love to you all

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #23 - Sep 4th, 2007 at 2:01pm

LaffingRain wrote on Sep 4th, 2007 at 1:49pm:
you seem highly evolved knowledgeable person Nanner, so you know what fear is right? F-false  E-evidence A- appearing  R- Real.

Nothing real can be threatened
Nothing unreal exists
ACIM

love to you all

Oh me, oh my - I`ve got you fooled! What happened that I deserve such honor of words.  Huh I am not at all knowledgeable, at least I dont think so. I feel humble and delighted to be a student of the subject along side of you all. As in every school however, one day the student becomes a teacher, so you guys as my teachers now be aware of what quality you teach me.

I am absolutely tickeled pink that you have given me the real definition of FEAR. WOW, that one is really good! Going to snatch it right down and hang it on the wall! Thank you so so much.

Love and greetings from the other side (of the ocean...lol..)
Nanner

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #24 - Sep 5th, 2007 at 4:42pm

Hi Ryan I think its great that you saw me there.

Hi  Spooky iI think its great that you saw the flowers.

I think about you all quite a lot as i live in england and have often thought that it would be great if we could all meet up someday but if we dont all meet in the physical,then we will definetly meet up in the spirit world one day and we can all have celestial tea together and talk about what we all said to each other on the afterlife.

Love and God bless       Love juditha

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #25 - Sep 5th, 2007 at 7:19pm

well I see you are humble as well as knowledgeable Nanner, hehe, we love to teach each other whatever, I'm sure you have a trick or two up your sleeve for us, you are very personable and self expressive meaning to me highly evolved as opposed to one who is not able to be self expressive..ok...maybe you just have a knock out personality, whatever we like you! have you read any Moen's books?

you would probably enjoy them. I read them 3 times now, we keep changing almost daily and re-reads reveal that to me.

Juditha, your thoughts are there with us, is why we sense your presence, we all have more than one body, we have an astral or emotional body, and this can be picked up by others which has your signature on it.
and its so funny you express my own thoughts. I would like to meet you all in physical sometime but I don't think its logical.  so we make a wish, we make a desire, and guess what? wishes and desires are "real" things and they come true.

I'm working on another book. lol.  my work is never done.  Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #26 - Sep 5th, 2007 at 10:00pm

Yes Juditha celestial tea would be great! Btw, Ryan is in England as well I think, and me in Germany, not tooo far away. But physical traveling is so uncomfortable!  Smiley

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #27 - Sep 7th, 2007 at 1:24pm

Perhaps we could do a group effort retrieval on a tough case. All of us working collectively to assist in moving some stuck soul onward. It could change all of us if we direct the energy in the right place. Of course it might only change one being in which case I would be just as satisfied.
Joe

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #28 - Sep 7th, 2007 at 1:32pm

hawkeye wrote on Sep 7th, 2007 at 1:24pm:
Perhaps we could do a group effort retrieval on a tough case. All of us working collectively to assist in moving some stuck soul onward. It could change all of us if we direct the energy in the right place. Of course it might only change one being in which case I would be just as satisfied.
Joe

Or maybe we could do a "physical healing" by means of useage of collective energy for one of the people we know?

Huh
Anja

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #29 - Sep 7th, 2007 at 6:19pm

Nanner and Joe are thinking along the right track..out of the ordinary explorations come and go but the times where a healing or retrieval was involved was prominent in my life to cause me to want to tell others about these things, that spontaneous healings do occur, are long lasting in some cases and always the growth involved in the heart area to know that you were of service and you didn't know you had that power in you, these are the right ideas we are thinking of in PE, yet theres no right or wrong way to do it for beginners or pros.

we could find someone here who wants to volunteer? if anyone has a ghost in their house, or a relative has recently (or not) transitioned they could sign up, we would make a brand new thread and keep adding to it as the info came in over several weeks perhaps.

or even if no one volunteers, we could meet at the crystal in Virginia (imaginative) and ask a guide to take us to a retrieval/or plural.

talk soon! sounds great! love, alysia

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.