Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
experiment (Read 22044 times)
blink
Ex Member

Re: experiment
Reply #30 - Apr 4th, 2007 at 9:02am

Oh, then there is a "picture" like "calendar" around there (!)....a certificate. Well, let me imagine for a while today.  I should be able to steal some time at the noon hour to meditate on your desktop screen and on this certificate.

And YES, Alysia, you are absolutely correct -- there is a very wide swath (!!!!!)....a wide salmon colored area across the upper half of my desktop picture on my computer here at home, which is in our area that we are working from.  It covers about 1/4 of the screen.  

It is an integral part of the image which I took a deliberate look at yesterday with the intention to absorb the image,and since I have changed the image recently (can't remember exactly when, but within the last few days or week)  I think it is significant that you have hit on it!

love, blink Smiley

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #31 - Apr 4th, 2007 at 3:25pm

[quote author=blink link=1174968848/30#30 date=1175691762]Oh, then there is a "picture" like "calendar" around there (!)....a certificate. Well, let me imagine for a while today.  I should be able to steal some time at the noon hour to meditate on your desktop screen and on this certificate.

And YES, Alysia, you are absolutely correct -- there is a very wide swath (!!!!!)....a wide salmon colored area across the upper half of my desktop picture on my computer here at home, which is in our area that we are working from.  It covers about 1/4 of the screen.
____

HEY ALL RIGHT!!! ...  ...  ...
so salmon is not bright orange, but like a drab orange? all I saw was orange on the screen but not the entire screen, but dominating orange, or my eye seemed to leap to orange and I though maybe it was because I really like orange as seems cheerful to me.
but I didn't see objects, so have to work on that. I thought for sure I was wrong as it just popped in my head and no effort to meditate. I was told once by a psychic to say what pops into your head, but when I tried that with lotto it didn't work!!!! Cheesy

I did remote viewing on the internet Blink. theres hundreds of images with a number. so you pick one. then u come back later and find out if what you saw has anything to do with the picture they provide. its a good learning device and I got a couple right and a lot of them wrong. but I think its good exercise, if you get one right on, you're like, ok, been there done that, next? Cheesy  a friend of mine sits a penny on a table on the edge; table must be level..then he makes it roll with his mind. I couldn't do it, my entire floor was off kelter! ahahhahaha!

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #32 - Apr 4th, 2007 at 3:46pm

Yes, Alysia, salmon is a soft and subtle orange.  It is not a bright neon orange but just a softer shade of orange with perhaps a pink/brown note in it, if we are going to be very technical.  But it is definitely ORANGE.  That is definitely a hit.

love, blink Smiley

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #33 - Apr 6th, 2007 at 2:34pm

Congratulations, you two!

Yay !
You obviously did very well, with your computers on as possible enhancement ?

Now would you be willing to do the same experiment in another area of your homes  at a set board time  without the computers on?

Have you two ever partnered in any of these activities before?

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #34 - Apr 6th, 2007 at 4:05pm

betson wrote on Apr 6th, 2007 at 2:34pm:
Congratulations, you two!

Yay !
You obviously did very well, with your computers on as possible enhancement ?

Now would you be willing to do the same experiment in another area of your homes  at a set board time  without the computers on?

Have you two ever partnered in any of these activities before?

Bets

We've never partnered except on a thread we made, doing poetry about flying pigs Smiley which I might add here I really needed to make that poetry, but she started it. Mair was here too. it released negative energy to the transmutation process.
what Blink and I are doing now is just maybe some psychic playtime. I accept she thinks I had a hit, but seeing the color orange flash by the 3rd eye is not satisfying me, so yes, I'm open to whatever here that anyone wants to outline a PE.

It really gave me a thrill when she saw my birdfeeder though, I'm positive that was a better hit than getting a color. she said she saw a mobile object and she saw it in the correct place that I told her to look spatially; above my head; she must have looked thru my eyes... Wink

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #35 - Apr 7th, 2007 at 8:59am

Hi Bets, yes, it's just been fun playtime...I've never tried any such thing before except retrieval type activities for just a couple of people.

I don't consider myself an expert in this area by any means, and my energy kind of faded for it this week.

But I'm also distracted by several new meditations I am trying. I am still doing daily work on connecting with higher entities in a more tangible way....and also on perceiving a new destiny for my life.  These should provide me with new inspiration over the coming months.

I can see why, Bets, that you would suggest an activiity that is not tied together by a computer, as there might be doubt about that...and perhaps some interest in an alternate version of the experiment...but we didn't communicate in any other way than what you saw here on the board. Alysia and I are long time board buddies here but we play fair.

I just think it shows that even spur of the moment, with no pressure involved, people can be connected much more than they think they are. Wouldn't you agree?  Anyone can do this, with an open mind....

Yes, Alysia, those were the days, weren't they, the days of the flying pigs! I remember being absolutely overcome with the desire to tell stories about flying pigs for about 24-48 hours.  It was a very gleeful moment!  I loved it that people played along.

Isn't that the great thing about life? Fun when you least expect it!!!!  Even in my dreams sometimes, I am flying and thinking, wow, this is the greatest!  But that doesn't happen too often....not often enough!!!!!

love, blink

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #36 - Apr 7th, 2007 at 12:15pm

yes, lol, flying pigs..I too couldn't think of anything but flying pigs eating chocolate cake for about 3 or 4 days and had a hard time letting the thread die Cheesy  it's always been my premise that in these kind of experiments, to make it fun and spontaneous is conducive to getting genuine spirit flow going, even guidance of wisdom, just sort of opens up the mind if theres no efforting but yet still an intention. matter of fact, I just thought of a new name for myself last night as a tag...are u ready for this? Cheesy  (I've done some acting, so thats where I'm coming from)  ok, tada..Hog Goddess, no wait, flying pig Goddess. well, it's catchey.
thanks Blink for getting me started Grin  way back then.
regarding our computer connections...this here's my symbol of extended cranium and I used to wonder why my life turned out that I should be a board hog.
well, I know why I'm here because I talked to Monroe out there regarding that I wanted to be here, and so here I am and he gave me his blessing. it was a sacred moment to me, not that I can communicate the experience, its all mine and for my growth. I use the term sacred because PUL is sacred to my way of thinking, you can take PUL apart and cut it into a million intellectual pieces to discuss what it is and what it aint', in the end it's experiencial and personel and like Dave here has hinted at, u just don't want to discuss something too personal as you end up having to wash off the dirt others put on it without meaning to.
back to the puter musings..one time back in 2002 I think, I dreamed a holographic dream and I remember a poster saying she more or less had a similar dream; my thoughts had the form of my head, and upper shoulders, and these duplicated and spun off into the puter screen, they went inside the puter and reached to humanity. so I thought my thoughts are me, they have form, they keep duplicating themselves reaching across invisible wires like electricity, invisible electric love and thoughts, thats what we are to one another; its social here, but it's so much more when we get together jawing about something..another vision I had that we are the world. for as many get to chattering about something, theres three times that many just listening and learning, and saying, wow, I never thought of it that way, thats another perspective.

the reason I saw this is I was in an obe once just looking at an overview of the board threads, the people and I saw a guide/teacher with several guide trainee's; they floated to each active poster on each thread as the teacher guide made some comments from a spiritual psychological viewpoint, for instance, "oh this one is learning this lesson, and that one over there is having a moment in a different direction, and so on and etc. I as the observer was thinking OH WOW! Spirits, non physical people are WATCHING us! this board, they were using as a monitor on humanity, the ones who think beyond daily living circumstances. that would be us. I remember the trainee's lapping up her words as they wanted to help physical people in their striving to grow and become.

then they came to my thread Embarrassed  I was already feeling a bit shocked we were being watched, although I was glad they were interested in us in a friendly way, then they said "Oh look at this one! heehe...She's hiding her light under a bushel...or she doesn't know who she is...something like that..like I was pretending I was a small bugger when I'm more than that, but won't let myself be more. so I was crushed Cry
but it gave me something to meditate on and the point is we are all more than we think we are, we all have fantastic potential here, that is a very strong feeling I have.

I think the idea of us being more than we think we are is important thought and has to do with PUL and extending ourselves to others free of expectations on return.
when that happens then we take it into other areas of our respective worlds. then if we do feats, like psychic stuff, seeing the future, picking up info on another, etc even going obe and healing another or extending the healing whether it's accepted, these are really just icing on the cake, but the cake itself is being able to connect with others who seek the same connections and learning based on what Monroe started here; as he started this whole thing with his books and balancing the hemispheres of the brain, balancing the right to the left really opens up the mind to new vistas.

yadayada...gabby this morn arent I?   Smiley  PUL to everyone, breath it thru your nostrils, it's all over the planet ...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.