Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Freeplay PE - All Welcome (Read 3993 times)
Steve_Ed
Ex Member

Freeplay PE - All Welcome
Mar 1st, 2007 at 3:24am

By the suggestion of Laughing Rain, I have set up a place where you can post your own partnered explorations that opperate without regard to any specific guideline.  The suggestion is simple:  Get into that "Can-Do" state of mind and go exploring in what manner works best for you.

Since this is the Partnered Exploring forum, consider actively seeking out forum patrons in order to gather notes that can verify experience.  If you don't get any hits and end up doing something like retrieving somebody or having a magical dream, then that is perfectly fine.  We would love to hear about your experience, either way.

I start this thread as a form of intent placing to open dimensions not just for me but for anybody who is also interested in having a magical experience.

Happy Travels,

Stephen E.

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Freeplay PE - All Welcome
Reply #1 - Mar 5th, 2007 at 10:15pm

Hi people, I thought I just look after our PE group at weekend. This is what I sensed:

March 02 2007, 10:10 to 11:10 Middle European Standard Time
After being in two other locations, I decided to have a look at the PE place. I found me pulling a rope upwards, looking down, there were some people hanging at the rope, having it in their hands. Then they were around me, me in the middle, and I began to spin, touching the others slightly with my hands while spinning. Then I slowed down, and I greeted everyone there, now standing in a row in front of me, by moving in steps, giving everyone a look in the eyes and a very brief mental exchange, or impression, or signature or so, then moved to the next. Then I saw, this row of people was very long and no end of it was to be seen. I called for others to continue this procedure, and I felt that it was done so.

March 03 2007 evening/night MEST
Bets is with me. We went to the PE place, and she stays a bit aside. There were people in a round closely, in yellowish dim light, much like Van Gogh's "Potatoe eaters" (I had this visual also at a previous PE). They were around a campfire. Then their "spirits" went up, it were whitish figures, similar to ghost drawings in cartoons, they emerged of the more material looking bodies, which were still sitting and moving at the campfire. I then was at this higher region where there "spirits" were. I thought of if I could sense anyone specific and daiseymae-Stacy came into my mind, or was there, she immediately reached skating shoes to me (white ones) (well I had read about her skating place) and we then were on ice, and I quickly checked out if I still could do it (as child I was iceskating, and some years ago inline skating), the first time I landed on my butt, but then it went quite good, I only couldn't really sense the distances, if I was too near the edge of the ice, or if I would ran over Stacy (hope not!). I even jumped and did pirouettes (which I never did physically), but these difficult-to-do things I saw from outside (this split-me what I often have, observing me and observed me doing something).

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #2 - Mar 6th, 2007 at 10:10am

Greetings,

Stacy and Spooky,
Re: Mar 2--
This seems to be several 'hits' that go across intent and focus levels, isn't it?
In the year I've been here I can't recall anything like it!

When a rope is spun very quickly, it gets shorter, but it has to be very fast and very strong! I can twist  thread between my fingers to do it; it's a way to make knots,  but a rope ?! Wow, spooky !
Stacy, we never know how many helping friends we have!

Re: Mar 3--
I heard the words 'The Potato Eaters' one night recently but as usual for me, saw nothing. Those words interrupted some other thoughts i was having enough to make me stop and try to figure out how they fit with my thoughts, but they didn't, they just came. I thought about writing AK to ask about it but it seemed too random, so now it's not documented.

That's amazing--3 or more connections for Spooky!

I'm Awed,
Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

daiseymae

Ca.
Reply #3 - Mar 6th, 2007 at 12:44pm

I too am in awe, Spooky this is very exciting.

Do you suppose we were involved in the same retrival in some way, if so comforting knowing your only a thought away. I did yell for help in my mind. Partial quote from Spooky: 'giving everyone a look in the eyes and a very brief mental exchange, or impression, or signature or so,'  I think I'll try this method next time instead of the near panic method I used. lol 

I have no recall of ice skating with you Spooky, but that is exactly what I would do. I would immediately hand you skates and encourage you to give it a whirl. I am honored that I had you as my guest. Drop by anytime, and if I'm not there give it whirl anyway. Oh this is funny Spooky, I just now recalled a clip of a dream that I had where I had placed several pairs of white ice skates behind some bushes just incase company came by. I'm going to try to remember the rest of it now!

For future reference there is no actual end to the ice. It will morph into whatever shape you need at a particular moment. I did this so I could never fall off...we are floating in space, but there is sun and such when wanted. I've been going there as long as I can remember and have only come close to the edge once. That was for message purposes though, other than that the ice is endless. Don't worry about running over me, if I see your out of control I will jump!

I find this interesting: (partial quote from Spooky) 'I saw from outside (this split-me what I often have, observing me and observed me doing something).' I do the same thing sometimes.  Interesting stuff Spooky, I always learn something from your posts.

Thank you, Stacy

Stacy

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #4 - Mar 6th, 2007 at 12:51pm

greetings,

To ease any feelings left by this strand of people and to take another look at 'split persons', lol,
check this wonderful beautiful link

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4478632727623323561

recommended by member Bob McKelvey---many thanks, Bob!

Love, Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

augoeideian

South Africa
Reply #5 - Mar 8th, 2007 at 10:28am

Hi all, haven't been here for a bit because I've had a bout of flu (thanks OOBD - caught it from you!! lol joking!) just at the tail end of it (not feeling so alien) and hope to explore again.

PUL
Caryn

&&

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.