Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
experiment (Read 21994 times)
blink
Ex Member

Re: experiment
Reply #15 - Mar 31st, 2007 at 10:57pm

Nope. But there are two things that are pink.

love, blink Smiley  keep going, you're getting warmer......

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Mar 31st, 2007 at 10:58pm

And I would say, they "light" up the room a little.

love, blink  Smiley

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Mar 31st, 2007 at 11:02pm

nighty night spooky.....sweet dreams..... Smiley

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Mar 31st, 2007 at 11:08pm

And you know, the two pink things do look a little "lamp-like" in that there is a tiny white pitcher of pink flowers and a short, small clear glass with large and different pink flowers.

There are three more objects on my table.

love, blink  I'd say you got a hit, Alysia.  The three objects do not include my computer. That is a given.

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Mar 31st, 2007 at 11:28pm

Any takers? I will leave this "portal" open until someone gives it a go.

love, blink Smiley   love love love makes the world.....better

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #20 - Apr 1st, 2007 at 1:56am

Quote:
And I would say, they "light" up the room a little.

love, blink  Smiley

lol, we are grabbing at straws? Smiley  the lamp just popped in my head as pink I associate with the feeling of love like I associate my friend Blink with that feeling. then I think I fabricated the lamp, but not the size of the lamp, I thought its a smallish lamp and doesn't give reading light but decorator lamp.

so could be a hit on the color of the items and the decor idea. but would be a stretch to anyone else. I think I should take at least 5 minutes on this exercise and would be better. I only took 2 seconds. just conjecturing.

I wish I could ask someone to see my table but theres just junk on it, hair goo, hand lotion, bunch of papers, the puter and a lotto ticket..hehehehe

I do have a few more items but won't say what and anyone can try. I just made a change to the area located above my desk, anybody wants to guess what, and whats up there take a stab at it. love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #21 - Apr 1st, 2007 at 3:42am

Grabbing straws is a fun game too, Alysia! I think people have played that game for many many years, all over the world!!!!!

Ok, Alysia, is there some kind of picture there? My first thought was picture like calendar but horses maybe.  But that's just because horses would remind me of you.

Also,something pointy.  Not sure but like "fence" -- not sure why.

love, blink   Smiley

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #22 - Apr 1st, 2007 at 10:45am

Well, Alysia, it is a quarter to eight in the morning and I just had my first laugh of the day, thanks to your little green man and the pink shade. vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #23 - Apr 1st, 2007 at 12:05pm

Vee wrote on Apr 1st, 2007 at 10:45am:
Well, Alysia, it is a quarter to eight in the morning and I just had my first laugh of the day, thanks to your little green man and the pink shade. vee

hey there Vee, ladies, it's 901 am and theres a green stuffed animal in my yard, but I don't see a green man..oh, you mean my alter ego, the jumping frog thing; notice how green man does a trampoline thing and the apendages flop uncontrolled..I try to teach this to my dance troupe in the sky but it will take awhile.

Grin  ladies, I am having tea and crumpets with you all. nice way to start off a morning.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #24 - Apr 1st, 2007 at 12:32pm

Quote:
Grabbing straws is a fun game too, Alysia! I think people have played that game for many many years, all over the world!!!!!

Ok, Alysia, is there some kind of picture there? My first thought was picture like calendar but horses maybe.  But that's just because horses would remind me of you.

Also,something pointy.  Not sure but like "fence" -- not sure why.

love, blink   Smiley

actually I wanted to ask you guys to see my new puter screen. I recently changed it out after several years of the water scene and it suits me better. so maybe Blink, you were picking up this desire that you see this new picture. there is a feeling surrounding it which I think you can get if you try. I won't say what that feeling is, then you may even get an image to go with it.
Blink, heres a stretch but I have an animated pegasus horse on myspace. my curtain rod has a pointy thing on it, on the end and the point is coming around to a circle. it's black metal, is this what you saw? it wasn't what i wanted you to see, but lol, ok. theres something else there you missed, just to the left. not a picture. heres my room currently on a rainy day:  ... I have a pic to send of my desktop as soon as someone guesses it.

Wink

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #25 - Apr 1st, 2007 at 2:54pm

In meditation saw something mobile, like moving, like string that is one line that curves around into a rounded moving shape, like flying connected thing.

Sorry so incoherent....was an image of two moving together connected which turned into a mobile moving shape shifting thing......don't know if this was connected to you but left me smiling feeling wonderful.

love, blink Smiley

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #26 - Apr 2nd, 2007 at 3:36pm

oh, I know what you saw! lol. my puter directly faces a large window, about 2' from the center of the window, above my head is a bird feeder of round proportion, suspended by a string, it continually is moving and about 6 to 12 bird, some red breasted are the little tykes who make it move, setting up a happy chatter and this keeps me smiling, so maybe you were smiling too to see that!

wow. Blink. blow me away. you didn't see the shelf I put up over my head to my left corner, but you saw what is over my head to the right slightly. good enough! I am even more surprised now that spirit gave you this for a purpose. maybe because one is lifeless and one is life?

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #27 - Apr 2nd, 2007 at 8:15pm

does anyone want to try and see whats in a picture frame above my head on a shelf? you'll have to be really good to see this, I promise! lol. can't wait. c'mon blink..

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #28 - Apr 3rd, 2007 at 9:49am

Glad this is working for us, Alysia! Yes, bird feeder is interesting.  I would say that could be a hit.   I had been considering reporting to you a hanging "mobile" because that is what I was seeing/feeling as I began to write my vision down on here, but then I decided to just report the vision as it was in meditation.

A picture above your desk? That is something I can't get a handle on because the only thing I can imagine you wanting to look at every day is a picture of your daughters.

love, blink  Smiley

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #29 - Apr 3rd, 2007 at 10:41pm

its not a picture Blink, it's a certificate. but I'm not saying anymore Wink
and if you don't pick it up, thats ok. try to guess whats on my desktop.
is your desktop have orange splashes of color? Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.