Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Bruce Moen (Read 16090 times)
Rondele
Ex Member

Re: Bruce Moen
Reply #15 - Feb 16th, 2007 at 10:23am

Hi Tanja-

I also had an experience a few years ago.  I was sitting on the porch of our summer cottage in Canada, reading a book and came to a passage that talked about the difficulties many adult males have if they didn't get a chance to resolve various issues with their dad before he died.  A Gale Sheehy book as I recall.

That was me to a tee.  I was still grieving my dad's death a year or so earlier and had wished he and I had a chance to talk beforehand.  I put down the book, feeling somehow I was meant to read that passage.  Just at that moment I looked up and saw a beautiful Japanese maple tree my dad had planted years ago.  He was very proud of that tree.  I felt an intense connection to my dad.  Then, the phone rang.  I picked it up, and just silence.  I was certain that was his way of affirming to me his presence.

I know solicitors use computers to call people just to see if someone answers, so that the salesman can then call back knowing someone will be home.  A big timesaver. 

But this was in Canada, and that practice hadn't caught on at that time.  Funny thing, I dialed *69 and got the number from where the call originated.  It was somewhere way up in northern Canada.  To this day I regret not having dialed it.

Maybe I was afraid it would have just been a wrong number.

I think this kind of thing happens more than we think.  I also think we need to be careful before concluding that silence at the other end of the line is somehow a message from a deceased loved one.  More often than not it's just a auto dialer from a salesman.  But in my case I somehow intuitively knew that I was in touch with my dad even before the phone rang.

Our spiritual energy or alignment or whatever somehow first needs to be tuned in.  That alignment had already happened with me.  If that alignment is not in place, chances are no connection will be made.  That's probably why so many people are disappointed with mediums.  Even a good medium can't establish that necessary alignment.  It has to be there beforehand.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #16 - Feb 16th, 2007 at 12:46pm

Rondele said:  Even a good medium can't establish that necessary alignment.  It has to be there beforehand.
_____

astute comment Rondelle!  was just thinking u said we needed tuning up? now I can't find it so I must have thought I seen tuning up?

well its true sometimes we can't align with what has not been experienced so we don't have ears to hear or eyes to see so even if there was a spirit standing in front of us the veil is hard to pierce unless we make the necessary mental/emotional tuning up, tuning in, like a resonation process, alignment is a good word, you got me going now...

as concerning the device, it would be useful. We have some folks doing EVP, to say recording phenomenon in this day, however the recordings are brief snatches, 2 or 3 words at the most and difficult to decipher. have heard this on Art Bell show, but definetely they sound very human indeed, in some cases electronic patterned voices, such as Bruce recorded. some of us have experienced an electronic voice pattern in our own heads, this is rare, but I think it speaks of the difficulty of bringing one vibratory sound into another dimension where the vibrations are slowed down and would explain somewhat why telepathy is employed so much on the other side, its just flat out easier to transfer thoughts versus produce sound waves.  however, a device would promote belief in the afterlife overall, such belief would act to "open" the mind for further evidence to enter.  as well in my explorations of having conversations out there when obe, the conversations where words seems to be spoken, these are also short phrases, and should there be any conversation of great length perceived we have difficulty to remember the words but we can in general pick up what the subject mattter is through the feelings and decipher that once we wake up with a bit of concentration.
it is somewhat uncomfortable and frustrating to have one foot in each world, so to speak there must be vast studies into this coming up (yea, right! haha! shut up alysia, you're setting yourself up!) lol.

I am a firm believer this would alleviate some suffering in the world from the loss of loved ones and this only bodes well for a world bent on war, a worldwide acknowledgment that death solves no worldly problems, these that are warmongers would be thinking twice before removing bodies from the planet, these times give me great hope for the future.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #17 - Feb 16th, 2007 at 1:46pm

Yes, the alignment factor is very important.  Thanks for identifying that concept. 

Alysia, about the conversations out there, yes I agree that it makes it difficult to decipher into words and remember them in that way.  It is so much easier to listen to the feeling.  The conversation also goes so much faster than it would here in the physical.  It is almost as if, "out there" we don't have the problem of our brain getting in the way--instead we just function through emotion and feeling.

Anyway, this is neat to hear other's stories about strange phone calls.  I have had a few myself, about 3 that I recall.  One happened at my work on the work phone.  When an outside call is coming in it gives a double ring, or when it is from within the hospital it gives one ring.  This came in as a double ring, and when I answered I heard lots of static and the clear but faint voice of a woman crying.  I said hello again.  As she was crying and trying to speak, she finally managed to say, "It hurt my heart so bad".  (I'd have to look at my notes for the exact wording but that's the gist of it).  A few more seconds of crying through the static, while I said "Hello?  Can you hear me?  Stacy is that you?"  And then the line went dead.  Not a hang up, but just dead.  My friend Stacy was babysitting my kids that evening, so I immediately phoned my house to see if this had been her.  It wasn't.  She hadn't called and everything at home was just fine.  I don't have any proof that this was a call from beyond, but the feeling it gave me was that it possibly was.  It gave me such a strange feeling, and I wanted to help this woman so badly.

Another time it happened, the call came to my cell phone with no caller ID number with it.  Again there was static on the line.  It was much more scratchy sounding this time, but what I heard was a man crying.  I thought immediately that it was my husband.  I can't remember right now what he said, but I do think he tried to talk but I just couldn't make out what he was saying.  Then a few seconds later the line went dead.  I phoned my husband right away and he said he had not called me and that everything was fine.

Another time it happened it was on my cell phone again.  And again, there was lots of static.  This time it was even more bizarre and creepy because despite all the static, I clearly heard a man say very quickly and frantically, "Vicky?  Is that you?  Are you there?  Vicky!  Vicky!"  I could not identify the voice, and again the caller ID did not come through.  It said it was an unknown number.  After several seconds of his frantic voice through the static the line went dead. 

Consequently, I find it very interesting that I never get a "normal" phone call on my cell phone with static.  Sometimes the call breaks up and cuts out between words, but never static.  So for these 3 weird calls to all have the static on them makes me believe them to be paranormal. 

I once told Bruce about these calls and he suggested that the next time it happens to try something...he said that even when the line goes dead and it seems the connection is lost, that if I just sit and quiet my mind, and concentrate on making the connection through my thoughts and feeling, that that is all it takes to "re-connect" non-physically with whomever the caller was.  Even if you are not 100% positive that it was someone from the afterlife, it wouldn't hurt to try this and see what you get.  We all have the capability for this kind of mental connection, and all it takes is to just give it a try and see what kind of feeling and impressions you get. 

Smiley

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

karmickiss

MA
Reply #18 - Feb 16th, 2007 at 2:22pm

Hi again!! Thanks Rondele, for sharing that experience that you had with your dad...and to me,it sounds very much that no matter where the number came from, if you felt it in your "gut" that it was your father, than it probably was. You actually made me want to explain the phone calls I got from the family friend I was talking about ..the one that actually did call me twice...

He died when I was, oh,maybe 12-13 years old...and he was a very close family friend, he and his two other brothers came regularly for haircuts(my mom's a hairdresser, as well as being very close to that family, so it was like visits every time)..and usually Brent(the soul who called me several years later) would stay long after his brothers left, and spend time with me and my family...he was an accomplished piano player,and I was just learning, so he'd come and play the piano, and just visit, and I remember so looking forward to these visits,there was always something "special" about him. Unfortunately, his brothers felt that "specialness" as a competitive thing...his mom was a singer, and both interested in music, my mom tells me now that it was obvious they were jealous of his connection with their mom, b/c they shared their love for music, and b/c of it,spent more time together than maybe they would have liked...sibling rivalry...that kind of thing...my mom also had a strong feeling that he might have been in the "closet"...and b/c of it, he was teased mercilessly by his two older brothers...it isn't a fact, or anything, but most people thought he was probably gay....which perhaps lends some insight as to why he'd kill himself(of course not the only reason, I'd bet, but I know unfortunately,his two brothers were homophobic)..b/c that's how he died, in the prime of his life...after his mom passed from cancer, not long after,losing his one close connection, he abruptly killed himself,not leaving any notes or explainations...and I remember feeling so horrible, and it was a closed casket..and the whole thing was just so sad, and at the wake, and funeral, I had such a deep sense of dread, almost..anyway....

As a young adult, I began to dream about him..and the dreams were so very vivid, and every night for a few months, there he was, and such clear,lucid dreams...we talked about so much in these dreams...and I guess this is the place to not be afraid to say anything....(I'm still so used to keeping quite about these kinds of things,and still love the freedom I have here to talk about it)...anyway, he gave me lots of information about his life, and his family....he encouraged me to"check them out"...and I did..things I could never have known...and the kicker, was our families kind of drifted apart after that...and I was telling my mother about what I had dreamt, and asked her to please try and contact the famly...without saying why, of course,to see if she could validate some of the things I was seeing..and she did,finally...curiosity got the better of her,since my grandmother was known to get "information" through dreams..she was curious, and the information I had was so specific, it wouldn't take long to find out if it was fanatsy or something else. There were so many things...but one thing he was telling me in dreams was that he was worried about his brother...and he showed me images of his brother,this particular one...and he looked grey, and he looked about nine months pregnant...it didn't make sense, until my mom asked how everyone was,and the healthy brother said that his brother(that I dreamt of being sickly) was near death, that drinking heavily all these years had a toll, his liver was so enlarged that he appeared to be "nine months pregnant"...etc...and then there were so many things...enough that my mom asked me to not include her next time.....b/c to her anything like that scares instead of fascinates her, unlike myself....anyway,one thng he kept telling me,too, was how he regretted taking his own life..and I don't want to write a book here, but everytime I started doubting my own dreams, things would happen, banging in the walls,other things that seemed almost poltergiest-like in nature, except there was no fear in me when they happened...but always kind of a self-skeptic...I was still,even after many validating things, doubting myself in some regards....and that's when I got the phone calls...during that time, I was really investigting his life,from an adult prespective...looking at old pictures, talking to any of my family about his life...and praying,praying like crazy for him, and sending as much love his way I could...b/c whenever I dreamt of him,it was extremely emotional..it was like I was feeling his feelings when he touched me by a hug or with his hands...I'd wake up and these dreams and sensations and physical activities around me stayed with me night and day...but nothing prepared me for the calls...and at first, the day before,I got a few calls,that I thought might be prank calls, except that when I picekd up the phone, it was like Rondele described, silence, deafening silence, if that makes sesne, no dial tone, nothing,and I thought prehaps it was my phone, though I had no problems before or after these calls...and the next day,another call..at first quiet, then it sounded like a crackling long distance connection...but then that cleared,and it sounded almost like he was speaking driectly in my ear it was so clear, and it was a simple message, he told me"Thank you Tanja" I broke out in goosebumps, and I had that unmistakable feeling of "presence"..and I said,"What? Who's this?" although it had been some years,I immediately recognized his voice, but still, it didn't seem possible, I knew this wasn't a dream,but real life, a real phone in my hand, and he said again,"It's me...thank you Tanja, for all of your time and energy,it helps",and then it was like he hung up, except there was no dial tone at all...none,for a while,I couldn't get one even after trying to hang the phone up on "my" end...and I sat down and was trying to process it...I thought,who could it be? But I knew his voice,like riding a bike, as soon as I heard it,I recognized it...but still,I made every excuse to myself.I told my brother, who was living with me at the time,and had been witness to alot of the banging in the walls,and things moving of their own accord, and he, too, felt no fear, and he had one dream of Brent as well, that was similar to the ones I had, setting was in a waiting room like place,and he spoke telepathically, and with visions, like rolling an old film or something...and my brother was like,of course he believed me, what he couldn't believe was that I would still doubt it myself..after uncovering info about him and his family that even my parents didn't know until afterwards, with carefully placed questions that I wrote down for my mom for when she  contacted the surviving family...she had been best friends with his mom, and was surprised at what she didn't even know...anyway...the same day, as I was saying something doubting my experience, or trying to write it off,simpy b/c this kind of contact was totally new to me...alot of the things I might experience today,are similar to experiences I've had since I can remember...but as I was talking, the phone rang again,and I picked it up, and again, this time the whole call sounded like it was from far away, static-like, but  not so that I couldn't hear, his voice,was still clear as a bell,and he again said,"Tanja, it IS me, and I wanted to thank you for all of your time and energy,it's helping me to...." and the sentence seemed unfinished, but the call cut out abruptly,the crackling stopped, and again,complete silence replaced it..no dial tone...after that I had no doubt, but until now I also had no place to really share this, besides with my brother, and mom who'd rather not hear about these things.... Lips Sealed

Anyway...that's why when I heard about this device in the works, it makes me really excited,...I've tried the taping ...using a recorder,and taping "spirits"..and did have luck with it, except that the messages, didn't seem to make sense, so I wasn't sure what I was picking up on, or it sounded like many voices speaking at once..but the phone calls I just talked about were something else entirely...either way, I really think that somehow, energy can be translated somehow,electronically..and I too, was thinking along the lines that laffingrain was saying..that what hope and validation a thing like that could/would bring to many who might not have had any before, about an afterlife,. and about their loved ones surviving death!....and I hope that someday we will have such a thing...unless it's somehow against those "invisible yet universal 'rules'?!"

Ok,as usual, a novelette from me....lol...I know that I truly am a broken record when I say it,but I'm so grateful for people like Bruce that put their energies into being guiding lights, so to speak,and paving the way for and/or "normalizing" some of the experiences I've had,and letting me know that I'm certainly not alone or crazy....well,the crazy part might be a matter of perspective... Roll Eyes...but I'm certainly not alone..I wish everyone all the best.....Tanja

"All truth is eternal. Truth is nobody's property; has no race, no individual can lay exclusive claim to it. Truth is the nature of all souls."--Swami Vivekananda

IP Logged

AhSoLaoTsuAhhOmmra
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Feb 16th, 2007 at 2:26pm

Wow Vicky, didn't know this has happened 3 times to you so far Shocked

Vicky wrote on Feb 16th, 2007 at 1:46pm:
Another time it happened it was on my cell phone again.  And again, there was lots of static.  This time it was even more bizarre and creepy because despite all the static, I clearly heard a man say very quickly and frantically, "Vicky?  Is that you?  Are you there?  Vicky!  Vicky!"  I could not identify the voice, and again the caller ID did not come through.  It said it was an unknown number.  After several seconds of his frantic voice through the static the line went dead.  

Consequently, I find it very interesting that I never get a "normal" phone call on my cell phone with static.  Sometimes the call breaks up and cuts out between words, but never static.  So for these 3 weird calls to all have the static on them makes me believe them to be paranormal.  

I remember this incident, cause you asked me if i had called you because you said it sounded kind of like me, or something?   I told you i didn't call you, but after reading the above, i kind of wonder if maybe a nonphysical part of me maybe did try to "call" you...

Reason being is that around the time of this incident, i think i got pretty upset about some stuff, and i think i might have thought of calling you cause i have always felt very comfortable with you... I *know* that in other lives, you have been very positive and giving towards me.   I hadn't talked to you in awhile if i remember correctly (?).

So who knows, maybe part of me did try to call you?   But in all probability it was probably a fully nonphysical consciousness or something like that.

IP Logged

karmickiss

MA
Reply #20 - Feb 16th, 2007 at 2:35pm

Wow! Right after I posted my short novel, I saw Vicky's post, we must have been writing at the same time..Smiley...Thank you so much for posting! I'm really surprised and also excited that our experiences, have some commonalitites, like the staic,and then the "deadline"...that's so cool! I've always enjoyed reading any of your posts, and so glad to see this one come in with such similarities.. Smiley

"All truth is eternal. Truth is nobody's property; has no race, no individual can lay exclusive claim to it. Truth is the nature of all souls."--Swami Vivekananda

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #21 - Feb 16th, 2007 at 3:18pm

Hi Tanja-

Just to clarify, I'm not at all sure the device is still in the works.  We need Bruce to let us know its status.  It's been several years since he last posted about it.  I know I and others had asked him about his progress quite a while ago, but for whatever reason he declined to respond.

I sure hope he hasn't given up on it.  As Alysia said, if we could just have one conversation no matter how short with our deceased loved ones it would give us encouragement to try to contact them ourselves without needing a device.  And most importantly, it could put an end to all the needless suffering that goes on, especially for parents who have lost their kids.

That is a tough pill to swallow.  For many people they suffer until they themselves die.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #22 - Feb 16th, 2007 at 3:20pm

Hi Tanya, thanks for your comments.  I enjoy reading your posts as well even though I have to clear time in my schedule to do so, ha ha!  No really, I love your stories, the detail and the honesty really come through.  It's refreshing!

Hey, AhSo! 

Yes, I do remember thinking it was maybe you at the time.  Now that you reminded me of that, perhaps it indeed was a nonphysical part of you, and the reason I say that is because the mention in an above post about the "alignment" feeling.  Maybe we were picking up on each other and the phone call was a manifestation of that connection, and that is why I immediately thought it may be you. 

I have not had one of those phone calls since, but I'd sure love to have another and give Bruce's suggestion a try. 

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #23 - Feb 16th, 2007 at 3:57pm

Here's a possibility. Perhaps Bruce hasn't completed making the device because it isn't time for him to complete it. Perhaps other matters have to be worked out before the World will be ready for such a device.

IP Logged

AhSoLaoTsuAhhOmmra
Ex Member

Reply #24 - Feb 16th, 2007 at 8:59pm

Vicky wrote on Feb 16th, 2007 at 3:20pm:
Hi Tanya, thanks for your comments.  I enjoy reading your posts as well even though I have to clear time in my schedule to do so, ha ha!  No really, I love your stories, the detail and the honesty really come through.  It's refreshing!

Hey, AhSo!  

Yes, I do remember thinking it was maybe you at the time.  Now that you reminded me of that, perhaps it indeed was a nonphysical part of you, and the reason I say that is because the mention in an above post about the "alignment" feeling.  Maybe we were picking up on each other and the phone call was a manifestation of that connection, and that is why I immediately thought it may be you.  

I have not had one of those phone calls since, but I'd sure love to have another and give Bruce's suggestion a try.  

Hey there Vicky, nice to see ya Smiley    My question is, if it was me, or even if it was another nonphysical person, then was it a matter of a nonphysical consciousness (whether me or not) actually manipulating physical reality/matter, OR is it a matter another being affecting your brain circuitry so that you would think you experienced someone calling and talking into the phone? 

What i mean about the 2nd part is like with Bruce's book describing that incident with him and Rebecca's deseased grandmother who made them smell skunk.   It seems like the grandmother didn't actually literally create the chemicals that correpond to skunk odor/spray, but manipulated some areas of their brain so that they would think they were smelling skunk, and so well that they might have as well been smelling actual physical skunk ordor molecules...

Some researchers have shown that you can make people vividly hallucinate things by subjecting their brains to magnetic fields of various intensity, though in this case, it might actually only be opening up latent psychic senses much more than would be normally the case.

Interesting question eh.

IP Logged

AhSoLaoTsuAhhOmmra
Ex Member

Reply #25 - Feb 16th, 2007 at 9:26pm

recoverer wrote on Feb 16th, 2007 at 3:57pm:
Here's a possibility. Perhaps Bruce hasn't completed making the device because it isn't time for him to complete it. Perhaps other matters have to be worked out before the World will be ready for such a device.

Dunno.  Just wanted to say, that when i first read about this in Bruce's book, i got the strong impression that this device will potentially help out a lot in the Changes.   Not that it will stop some of the less materially attractive parts of changes from happening, but that it will help keep a lot of people from getting stuck when they transition during the Changes.   That's pretty important in and of itself i would think, besides the other more obvious perks of such a device.   

I just hope whoever markets a device like this, also strongly communicates the message that we all to some degree can make contact and communicate with nonphysical dimensions without such a device.   There is a potential that people could get too dependant on somethng outside of themselves.   This happened in Atlantis with their very developed technologies.

Maybe it will come, when a certain percentage of people already have made some kind of contact of their own with their own inner nonphysical energies..    Dunno, but if something like this is meant to be developed and released, if its for the highest good, i hope Bruce or anyone else can get it finished and ready to go within the next few years or so.     Time's a tickin to some of the more intense parts of the Changes.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #26 - Feb 16th, 2007 at 9:43pm

Ow, my brain hurts!

The phone definitely rang and it registered that a call came through, it just didn't give a number. 

As for Bruce's Grandma and the Skunk story, what happened there was that when they both first smelled the skunk, they were in fact smelling a nonphysical smell using their nonphysical senses to smell it.  But when Bruce said, "That's impossible", he in essense turned off his nonphysical sense of smell and could no longer smell the skunk.  Since it was not a physical smell, he could not perceive it through his physical senses. 

My point is, I don't think Rebecca's grandma had to "trick their brains" into thinking they could smell skunk.  They actually DID smell skunk...nonphysically.  What she created was a nonphysical smell. 

With my phone ringing, it was a physical phone that rang.  Was it a physical voice I heard?  I believe no, it was not.  The manipulation of the phone ringing was simply a way to grab my focus to this nonphysical experience.  A sort of trick I guess you could say.  Once the phone rang I fully expected to "hear" someone on the other end.  Whether or not a voice actually traveled through the phone is a moot point. 

If, perhaps, no actual sound was traveling through the phone, but I perceived that I was hearing a voice on the other end, then I was at that point using my nonphysical senses to hear. 

If, on the other hand, there definitely was sound traveling through the phone, then was the caller manipulating the phone or was it manipulating my brain waves as you suggest?  My conclusion is that only the phone was manipulated.  My brain was simply responding to stimuli, whether it be physical or nonphysical stimuli.  My brain would not know the difference. 

It is a fact, that what we dream, think, or fantasize about gets registered in the brain the same way actual physical experience does.  The brain can't tell the difference.  Only the mind can. 

Although this is very confusing, it is a great conversation!
Smiley

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #27 - Feb 17th, 2007 at 11:07am

Vicky-

Were you able to dig up the old posts of Bruce where he discussed his device?

Any chance he will respond to our requests for updates on his progress?

Thanks

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #28 - Feb 17th, 2007 at 3:26pm

I've had the experience of the staticky phone calls many times. I sit and listen for a while and I cannot quite make out what they are saying. It is usually two people talking. But sometimes it is a staticky silence.

One time it was some fellow who kept saying Bueno. I would talk back and he'd just keep saying Bueno. I don't know what that means. This went on for months, every so often. There would be a sort of humming/factory noise behind his voice.

He never showed ANY emotion or said anything else and NEVER changed his tone. Just, "Bueno."  It always sounded Exactly the same.

But the static thing really catches me off guard. I'll try listening to the silence as Bruce suggests. Interesting.

love, blink

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #29 - Feb 17th, 2007 at 9:21pm

rondele wrote on Feb 17th, 2007 at 11:07am:
Vicky-

Were you able to dig up the old posts of Bruce where he discussed his device?

Any chance he will respond to our requests for updates on his progress?

Thanks

Ok, yep I just looked it up for all of ya.  Currently as of this moment, it is on page 43 of this main forum, under the thread entitled "Afterlife Communicator Progress", dated March 23, 2006.  So, if anyone is interested in bumping that thread up to the front page go ahead.  It had one response from Bruce which I will paste below.  (Oh and Rondele, I'll be sure to ask him about the device next time I talk to him).   

Quote from jbb3141   on Mar 21st, 2006, 11:04am:
I was wondering about the status of a device Bruce was working on a few years back, an electronic means of communicating with the dead.

Jeff,

Still working on the project and still seeing small steps of progress.  During testing of a recent prototype we, five of us were listening, heard what sounded like a person talking behind a wall.  We all identified the voice as male, but could only guess at the words being said as they were to muffled by noise to understand.  The interesting thing about this voice is that it spoke nonstop without so much as a half second pause to take a breath for about 20 minutes.  We all agreed that if we were picking up an interfering radio station there should have been pauses in the talking, at least long enough for whomever was speaking to take one breath in 20 minutes.  It was like we were listening to someone's 'stream of consciousness' being said in that person's mind as continuously rambling thoughts.

With a different configurational setup of the device we received what two of us heard as the word 'Hello' spoken over and over in a very long, drawn out 'voice.'

There were some configurations of the device in which we felt we were hearing an interfering radio station.

At present I'm developing another prototype which will do a much better job of eliminating radio interference.  This prototype is also an attempt to improve voice quality to filter out more of the noise in the signal that causes it to sound like a very muffled voice.

Thanks for asking,

Bruce

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.