Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
NEW PE DATE SET UP ALL WELCOME (Read 23272 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: NEW PE DATE SET UP ALL WELCOME
Reply #15 - Jan 30th, 2007 at 7:23pm

Quote:
Quote:
there is a tower platform? I've never been to TMI except in my head but I have enough imagination so I don't need reality Cheesy

thats good. we need more graphics like this Steve. my opinion there is an astral counterpart of TMI u are plugging into and thats the floating part.

Yeah, the tower platform is the highest part where you can stand if it were following phsycial world rules.  in addition, I do believe the bottom of the tower has a bell curve and creates a point at the bottom like the steeple on an Indian Temple (only it is upside-down) to show that the tower actually floats.

I think a sketch of it would help so I will draw one.

now I remember the tower..does or did it serve a function? or just a perch to view the expanse? thanks Steve I'd love a picture.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #16 - Jan 30th, 2007 at 7:36pm

one more thing since u guys have my motor humming...Dude was asking for guidelines when he's the one should be telling me how to do it actually...

but this just came to me today that "imagination is the forerunner of reality."

I don't think I need to elaborate on that..so I need a break anyway from board hog activities. Smiley

IP Logged

PhantasyMan

Québec
Reply #17 - Jan 30th, 2007 at 8:05pm

I think I'll give it a try.

I'm a "partial"  newbie.  OBE stuff is not new for me, but the way I'm praticing right now (the way Bruce teaches)  is quite new for me. 

It will be a nice practice!

IP Logged

Steve_Σd
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Jan 30th, 2007 at 8:23pm

A stick figure is there to provide a rough idea of the scale I imagined it at.  The accuracy of the shape is questionable but this gives the fundamentals of what I saw.  The steeple might have been a more fatter shape rather than a funnel.  The background was pitch black and the structure was seen as if hovering above it.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #19 - Jan 30th, 2007 at 9:11pm

This is my official confirmation. 

I work until 8 pm, so when I get off I'll be ready to rock and roll!

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #20 - Jan 30th, 2007 at 9:37pm

oh there u r Dude, ok, this is getting cooler. glad to have you phantasyMan, we'll take whatever you dish out.

After Saturday, say starting on Sunday we'll relay our separate journies to a new topic thread with the date at the top for future references.

yes, Dude 8 or 9 pm is good. like I said, time is of to consequence when you have large groups. if u just have one partner you can be much more specific and it becomes a different sort of journey then, almost like say, bi location, but we're not doing that kind of thing in a group. phasing is to shut your eyes and be there with whatever pops up.

obes mostly happens in body asleep thing...imaginative doorway entrances can lead to some instant results and you get to be wide awake.

so thanks for a great group, I never expected it. love, alysia

Steve, that's a remarkable tower, I'm really going to try to find it now!

IP Logged

augoeideian

Afterlife Knowledge Member

South Africa
Reply #21 - Jan 31st, 2007 at 6:04am

lol Alysia the picture of the vacum cleaner!!  Thanks for organising this - hope I make it  Cheesy  It is a great number of people - maybe the Park needs to be reserved for the function!  lol kidding I'm sure everyone is welcome.

augoeideian means - the risen body of Christ or the light body of Christ.  It's a name i aspire too.  Smiley

Quite a pic Steve - does that mean we get ice-creams on the day! kidding again.

&&

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #22 - Jan 31st, 2007 at 4:04pm

ok Caryn thanks for the meaning of the name, I see now calling u Auggie is out of the question, thanks for putting up with me. thanks for making this a relaxed thing for us here, people tend to get on edge with these PE's and that defeats the purpose.

now watch since I said that somebody's going to post that they are always relaxed on their journeys, never get uptight and tell us exactly whats coming down the pike... Cheesy can't wait!
oh yes we have the place to ourselves over there, no reservations needed...somebody bring an expresso machine please....love to all...

IP Logged

Steve_Σd
Ex Member

Reply #23 - Jan 31st, 2007 at 4:18pm

I am predicting that this place will fuse together all of our intetions and our focused thoughs on it will make it easier and easier to find.  Also, let me get to work on that ice cream stand since I like ice cream too.Smiley

Edit:  Also, please feel free to see my account of a retrieval in the retrieval section.  I am betting that this activity has invoked it.

Σd

IP Logged

daiseymae

Ca.
Reply #24 - Feb 1st, 2007 at 3:23am

Hello everybody,

I would just love to be a part of this group trip on Sat. I don't have much experience though, not under my control anyway. Sometimes I just get wisked away. It is spectacular but a bit unnerving without notice. I would love some sort of control but I think I might be trying to hard. Any tips on not trying to hard would be of great help. I have bruce's books 1 and 2. I have just started book 1. Could there be a reference in those books? Thanks in advance.

If you don't think a novice would hinder the effort I am eager.

Oh by the way I have been reading the posts here for about a month or more and I have to say that this seems like a great group of people. I look forward to getting to know each of you.   Stacy

Stacy

IP Logged

augoeideian

South Africa
Reply #25 - Feb 1st, 2007 at 9:12am

Alysia  - you can call me anything which suits you - i donna mind!  mind you Auggie sounds like my great great great aunt who wears thick wollen stocks and thermal underwear  Cheesy  Ah Alysia, thank you for putting up with me xXx

I see I got the date wrong for Saturday its the 3rd and the Full Moon is Friday (silly me my mind went walking for a bit - hey mind come back lol)

Reckon we should start focusing now hey (erm .. that's forget vacum cleaners and ice-creams)

Great stuff!

&&

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #26 - Feb 1st, 2007 at 5:10pm

daiseymae wrote on Feb 1st, 2007 at 3:23am:
Hello everybody,

I would just love to be a part of this group trip on Sat. I don't have much experience though, not under my control anyway. Sometimes I just get wisked away. It is spectacular but a bit unnerving without notice. I would love some sort of control but I think I might be trying to hard. Any tips on not trying to hard would be of great help. I have bruce's books 1 and 2. I have just started book 1. Could there be a reference in those books? Thanks in advance.

If you don't think a novice would hinder the effort I am eager.

Oh by the way I have been reading the posts here for about a month or more and I have to say that this seems like a great group of people. I look forward to getting to know each of you.   Stacy

welcome aboard DaisyStacy!
if u haven't noticed we're all novices, pay no attention to any blusterings here that we're anything more than perfect explorers..such term to mean experimenting with our consciousness to expand it.
hey you guys look what she said about us...a great group of people, and that she looks forward to getting to know us...this is exactly the attitude we want here, and what will yield up some fruit here, notice I did not say fruitcake, I said fruit and I'm looking forward to getting to know you too Daisy.
Tips:
hmmm. you know Daisy I'm not sure what tips I have. Maybe someone can help us out. It seems what you say, that you've had some journeys but it feels like you're being kidnapped...ah...yes...I know the feeling.
well, here's what my guides said about that feeling once: "gently offer nonresistance."
In order to offer nonresistance I would have to feel safe first. but the irony of that going with the flow thing is that the first couple of run thru's are going to feel like you're not in control and you need more experiences like this to get your bearings in order to feel safe.

at first we are seeking our unlimited beings by being objective oriented, then the way I see it when we get on the other side permanently the objectivity we've learned here creates an either happy subjective environment or an unhappy subjective environment on the other side of tomorrow.

so the objective is to discover "more of you" in these explorations.
Tip number two: ask for assistance of nonphysicals who have the highest good in mind and that u won't accept less than this.
Tip: don't put any trips on yourself to perform, if something happens, cool, if not, maybe next time.
Tip: Visualize yourself as a member here, as part of us, well, if you're here, then must be a reason.
Tip: have paper and pencil ready, or a tape recorder; this lets those helpers I was talking about know you are deadly serious.
Tip: ask if u can help somebody with what is given, maybe they need to hear something that is trivial to you, but meaningful to them.
Tip: ask whether you are visual or auditory person, or what might be your nonphysical sense apparatus to utilize on these explorations.

Not sure whether Bruce's first two books will talk about partnered exloration to any extent, check the index or the back of the book for references and maybe you can go to resources at the top here and browse for ideas.

one more tip, on the other side we can appear as twinkling orbs; so if you see this, be sure to write down everything you see as it can lead you into greater experiences if you show you're serious to take note of every detail.
let yourself be a little kid with imagination; this looks like the only place on earth we're allowed to do that.

ok Caryn, forget the vacuum cleaner but the ice cream stays! frap please, choc. we are allowed to eat on the other side as its part of a relaxed socialization process in the imagination.
see y'll soon, but don't know what I will see....

IP Logged

daiseymae

Ca.
Reply #27 - Feb 1st, 2007 at 7:10pm

laffingrain,

Thank you for the warm welcome. Kidnapped...lol...that is perfect, not unpleasant but kidnapped just the same. lol thanks I needed a giggle.

I will take your tips and try them out one by one and let you know of my progress. One tip hit a direct cord and I recognized it to be true. I have performance anxiety. Perhaps seeing that now I can relax and just let it happen.

I will make sure to record everything I can no mater how trival it may seem to me it may have some importance to one of you which in turn should help us all grow. Great idea on the tape recorder as sometimes my hands are shaking so hard I can't write very easily.  I am so excited!

thanks again,   DaisyStacy
PS. I like the way you rename people...such a personal touch.

Stacy

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #28 - Feb 2nd, 2007 at 11:49am

Greetings,

This is going to be exciting, particularly with so many new folks, as well as  previous participants !
I've been concerned about how to recognize everyone and so last night may have been given a preview. Briefly saw a fast-moving vertical swish with lines on it, sort of like a film that had become scratched. But it slowed a couple of times to reveal just faces--a blonde young woman, a guy with a crown on his head (?!), neither of whom I've seen before,  and a fellow with a blues-harp who may have been Spooky but his hair was cut or shorn down to about as short as it could be and still be hair (don't know name of that style cut.)

I may ask for more help or a slower film than just glimpses before the big event.  Smiley  I'm looking forward to meeting you all !

Steve ED-- On the Monroe TMI website there is a photo of an observation tower or high deck, square and redwood in harmony with the rest of the buildings there. Perhaps the architect sensed the same tower you saw but then had to interpret it in the materials and style at hand.  Your thought-form is more exciting!

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #29 - Feb 2nd, 2007 at 4:01pm

was thinking, we will all see different things regarding TMI and focus 27 and the park and that's ok, as we all have these different interpretors so I'd be suprised if anything does match up exactly the same insofar as objects and landscapes go. btw, the park has everything; hospitals, buildings, records, court rooms, reception buildings..the limits are in your imaginations.

remember we are working with conceptionalization, not with actual physical objects as they exist in the location of TMI or focus 27, which is just a number after all.

However, we occassionally get a literal image going on between us here and there. the idea is to come back with information about YOU. Not about TMI or the park specifically or necessarily, and of course we might get something about each other which is like icing on the cake as I'm sure you are all a fun bunch I'd like to know better.

just for fun and I don't know if TMI has glass doors, but I saw this once, like a back or a side door to a large like mingling room. I've never been there.
I also saw a huge crowd sitting on the lawn once, like cross legged and casual under the sky. Bruce was on the edge talking to a few people. I was stuck like standing at attention between two buildings. I think this was a symbol of the two forums I was active on which are related. so see how a building can symbolize a forum?

Bets, the speed of the movement may be a precognition of events. have to wait and see.
and the film with scratches on it is like we are scratching the surface? Smiley

the great thing about this PE is we're all thinking the same intentions and I think there's power in that, to find a group that is together on the same idea. should yield something for somebody somehow.

see ya on Sunday for sure, love, alysia

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.