Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Who was that I saw you with last night? (Read 3344 times)
betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Who was that I saw you with last night?
Dec 17th, 2006 at 2:54pm

Greetings,

Who was that I saw you with last night?
And who are you, all OoB and invisible!?  Wink Smiley

Last night 12/16, Saturday, about 8 pm board time, I felt my arms start to glow with PUL like when a friend is around and I'm getting ready to hug them.
The dog growled and left the room. I looked aroung quickly to see if there was stuff lying about I should tidy up.  Too Late.
The good feeling about this or these interlopers continued so I decided to be brave and look for them. (I sensed two by now, friends with each other.) Up near the ceiling slightly to my right in front of me, my eyes readjusted their gaze as though I was now looking at someone.
So I waved hello, but couldn't hear their words, so I went back to reading.

These beings' energies did not feel at all like spirits seeking retrievals.

Anyone want to 'fess up?

Betson

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Who was that I saw you with last night?
Reply #1 - Dec 22nd, 2006 at 10:10pm

hey, might be these are two guides who are part of your disc and have always been with you and just now starting to help you become aware you are not alone in your journey here? well, I'm a firm believer we, none of us are alone from day one and that its a loving and benevolent universe behind all the seeming chaos.
(I had very intense dream supporting my claims) it now rules my life, so I call it a vision.

well let us know if they give you names. they usually don't tell you who they are until you're dead!! lol.. I shouldn't say that. love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #2 - Feb 2nd, 2007 at 12:48pm

betson wrote on Dec 17th, 2006 at 2:54pm:
Greetings,

The dog growled and left the room. I looked aroung quickly to see if there was stuff lying about I should tidy up.  Too Late.
The good feeling about this or these interlopers continued so I decided to be brave and look for them. (I sensed two by now, friends with each other.) Up near the ceiling slightly to my right in front of me, my eyes readjusted their gaze as though I was now looking at someone.
So I waved hello, but couldn't hear their words, so I went back to reading.
These beings' energies did not feel at all like spirits seeking retrievals.

Anyone want to 'fess up?

Betson

Always amaze me how animal can pick up on those things faster than we do sometimes,.
Well Bet you did sense them and also saw them, that's great, meaning your quite keen on it.
Going on a hunch here..maybe they were know family members knowing you need some PUL and decided to check up on you and they did. Giving you a little lift so to speak and showing you that they love you and are still here/there. And of course Alysia is rignt in what she says also..Smiley
Let us know if you find more dear Soul.
With love, Romain

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #3 - Feb 2nd, 2007 at 3:58pm

Many thanks, Alysia and Romain,

Your comments are very en-courage-ing!  Smiley

Since then, I haven't had the feeling of two cheerful 'guests.' They did leave me with a good feeling, but I had thought that was because I was happy that I overcame any fear of them. But if  it's because they left some PUL, that's even better!

Barnabey the dog indicates there's one about sometimes, (stares at the ceiling, eyes tracking movement along there, then he may quickly leave the room) but I can't directly detect it, maybe because it hasn't a partner to talk with. Sometimes I later get a stuck soul looking for a retrieval who wanders over from the cemetery down the road, so if it's from that group, that's OK too.

Thank you for your support, goodsouls!

PUL
bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.