Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
NEW PE DATE SET UP ALL WELCOME (Read 23194 times)
Steve_Σd
Ex Member

Re: NEW PE DATE SET UP ALL WELCOME
Reply #30 - Feb 2nd, 2007 at 4:24pm

Thanks Betson, I will go check out that picture.

Anyway, I found out what is making things so difficult for me.  I was depleted of "PUL" energy and needed a recharge so I started playing around with thoughts.  I sent out this message, "Nancy and Bob Monroe, I could use some energy from you to help me get going."  I was sending out pictures of me acting like I am thirsting for water but want PUL instead, as if I was a PUL vampireGrin  Eventually, the pictures started comming in and I even got the vibes in the body.  I sent the PUL back, causing it to amplify in me, and that started loosening me from my "body vehicle" and got me close to an OBE state.  I did not make it out completely but I have (re)discovered a technique to get my reserves recharged.  I would recommed it to all of you who's imagination feels depleted or they feel "cut off".  Just ask for PUL energy from any source you trust and try sending some back as well.

It also goes to show how teamwork can make things a whole lot easier.  Being a loner does have it's restrictions.
Σd
  Smiley

Edit: Just in case I can not find the picture, can you link me to that picture, Beston?

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #31 - Feb 2nd, 2007 at 5:49pm

good thoughts Ed, very very effective. also Bruce suggests to circle the PUL from your feet around to your head and expand it out wider and wider into the universe to see it touching the whole world if you can like a cloud. works good to relax you so you dont have to feel like you have to perform for the group. (defeats the purpose of our exploration to feel anxious)

you can also see the crystal as aiding you to feel PUL.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #32 - Feb 2nd, 2007 at 10:42pm

Greetings,

Woops, the tower is not exactly as I described but it's definitely a tower;
see it at

www.monroeinstitute.com/content.php?content_id=4

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #33 - Feb 3rd, 2007 at 12:48am

thanks Bets, gorgeous, least we know what we're looking for should it just pop up for us, or we could try the visualization from these pictures. remember folks if you don't see any of this, just let yourself go whereever and know it's the right place. I suggest we write everyone's name down if you're at a loss how to do this exploration. It may help if you try to find persons rather than locations. just a suggestion. I'm hoping everyone participates in some way, small or large to the best of their ability without feeling pressured.
I read also TMI used to be called Whistleridge before the name was changed. Smiley

hmm Steve is PUL vampire anything like being a board hog? well then I probably know you.

IP Logged

Steve_Σd
Ex Member

Reply #34 - Feb 3rd, 2007 at 2:38am

LaffingRain wrote on Feb 3rd, 2007 at 12:48am:
hmm Steve is PUL vampire anything like being a board hog? well then I probably know you.

My progress in this Partnered Exploration has been astounding, and believe that people deserve a nice success story to power their curiousity. The vampire thing was just a joke to the Monroes and does not imply that I am robbing somebody of their "PUL".   Wink

What better way to thank Bruce Moen than to report my success in reviving my latent "imagination".  My constant replies are for everyone's benefit and to amplify Bruce's own success story in the most possitive way.

Smiley

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #35 - Feb 3rd, 2007 at 1:31pm

I knew that Steve. Smiley I'll go brush up in my comedy class Cheesy

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #36 - Feb 4th, 2007 at 7:03pm

Hi Alysia. Something weird happened to the site when I tried to Post my experience in the PE on Saturday, and the site just went WHUMP and vanished from sight and I couldn't get it back up till this morning. Alan says they had no technical difficulties or anything.  I am looking around here to try to see where everybody is typing in their posts on their results. I can't find anything...I am lost and don't want to type it all in again until I know where it should be posted...sure am confused...did I fall into a parallel reality or something??? Vanayssa

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

daiseymae

Ca.
Reply #37 - Feb 4th, 2007 at 8:24pm

Vanayssa,

It could be that everyone is watching the Super Bowl. This place should be hoppin later on. I to have been wanting to post. Can't wait to see what happens next!

Stacy

Stacy

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #38 - Feb 4th, 2007 at 9:30pm

OH HO!!! THE SUPERBOWL!! I forgot! That explains it! Thanks, Stacy. Vanayssa

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.