Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
(Warning!) The Dangers of The Ouija Board (Read 40712 times)
recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: (Warning!) The Dangers of The Ouija Board
Reply #45 - Jul 13th, 2006 at 4:14pm

Quite alright Alysia.   Smiley

You know, I heard that everytime somebody uses a smiley face and angel gets its wings. So here  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #46 - Jul 13th, 2006 at 4:48pm

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley  this is my right brained reply to Albert. I hope I am not taking up too much cyberspace.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

PhoenixRa
Ex Member

Reply #47 - Jul 14th, 2006 at 11:28pm

Wrote this awhile ago for Linn's site, about Ouija boards, somewhat pertinent to this conversation:

I basically agree with CW, Mair, and Alysia about the above...but could it be a little more involved..? Had a couple thoughts about Ouija, relating it to collective thought-form energy and resonant attraction laws...

Its kinda like when we say, the spirit of America, the spirit of the Celts, the spirit of Latino's etc.? What do they mean...they're kind of generalizations, like people descended from strong Celtic blood have a tendency towards high energy, creativity, hard-headedness/combativeness, and psychicness...Or America has a general aura of EXTREMISM (both very material and very spiritual) around it...

But generalizations though they may be, isn't there some average truth to it. I've noticed that a lot of caucasians with Fire sign risings for example, tend be be Celtic looking i.e. freckles/light skin, round alpine heads, strong or at least wiry muscular, and like what their Fire rising sign indicates--often FIERY emotionally (even more so then their Sun sign counterparts). I can attest to this, i have a Leo rising and I certainly have more than a bit of tendency towards short-temperedness, though i never stay mad for more than a few minutes (am mostly of scottish descent and look stereotypically "Scottish" reddish beard and all, and i have the whole British Isles thrown in, some German, and some Native American). But, like astrology, these are just innate tendencies, probably ones i was well aware of before i was born, and chose this body for these particular tendencies (this relates to the astro chart too)...

I think this applies to Ouija boards in a way, because they have been around for a while, and were especially prevalent during the spiritualistic era of the late 1800's and early 1900's where people tended to be a little bit sensationalistic, and smitten with the dark and/or occult (hidden) forces.. So, having so many people use the Ouija boards in a certain general manner for so long, magnitizes a certain collective energy to Ouija boards, or eventually forms something like, "the spirit of Ouija"..

So when someone from our day and age, uses an Ouija board, because of the collective thought-form around the Ouija, someone would be more prone to attract ignorant or even blatantly negative energies...but of course the knowledgable and well prepared to could counter act that influence...

Like in certain physics theories, when we call something material, like say..calling an apple an apple, you are really saying a particular pattern of vibrational energy with a different and relative relationship to other consciousnesses, so when someone sees, eats, EXPERIENCES an apple, they're really tapping into a certain consciousness of which the apple is the symbolic representation visually and materially.... So each thing, even "dead" ouija boards have an aura, a certain general consciousness around it, and this has its own tendencies to act in a certain way in a particular environment.

IP Logged

eggshellseas

Baby if you ever wondered
Reply #48 - Jul 15th, 2006 at 12:39am

I am way behind on this thread, so I thought I'd jump in with my own experiences with ouji.
My most recent one was with my sister. We were playing and someone kept saying things that were sometimes funny and weird.
So we asked for a name, he gave the name "Amun" suddenley one day he said "B**ch"
My sister and I looked at each other and she said "who are you talking too?" He said you!
I would never play it with her again, also there was a terrible oder that came too me. My sister couldn't smell it but I did. You don't know who could be speaking on one of those things.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #49 - Jul 17th, 2006 at 12:10am

Eggshellseas, how long ago was this experience?  Did the odor come at the time it happened?  How would you describe the smell? 

I played with one once when I was a teenager but never did it again.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

eggshellseas

Reply #50 - Jul 17th, 2006 at 1:23am

Vicky wrote on Jul 17th, 2006 at 12:10am:
Eggshellseas, how long ago was this experience?  Did the odor come at the time it happened?  How would you describe the smell?  

I played with one once when I was a teenager but never did it again.  

This happened about a year ago. Yes the oder came at the time he spoke with us on the board. It smelled horrible like something dead.

I played with one as a teenager too, but nothing like that happened. It told stuff though back then, things really happened that it told.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #51 - Jul 17th, 2006 at 1:33am

When my husband and I were married, we lived in an apartment for 2-1/2 years.  After we moved we learned that the people who lived there before us were into rituals and "dark magic" and the like, performed ceremonies or whatever in that place.  I never believed in that stuff and still don't really, I don't know much about it and don't want to.  But I have to admit, we had some horrible paranormal experiences there, one of which was a horrible smell like a dead body (not that I've ever smelled that before but I assumed).  I do have to believe that whatever rituals were performed there is what caused our paranormal activity.  This stuff is real.  Unfortunately, if someone intends negative, evil, dark intentions they can manifest.  Not that this has to do with ouija boards, as most of the time people play with them for fun, not for intending darkness.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

eggshellseas

Reply #52 - Jul 17th, 2006 at 1:52am

Vicky wrote on Jul 17th, 2006 at 1:33am:
When my husband and I were married, we lived in an apartment for 2-1/2 years.  After we moved we learned that the people who lived there before us were into rituals and "dark magic" and the like, performed ceremonies or whatever in that place.  I never believed in that stuff and still don't really, I don't know much about it and don't want to.  But I have to admit, we had some horrible paranormal experiences there, one of which was a horrible smell like a dead body (not that I've ever smelled that before but I assumed).  I do have to believe that whatever rituals were performed there is what caused our paranormal activity.  This stuff is real.  Unfortunately, if someone intends negative, evil, dark intentions they can manifest.  Not that this has to do with ouija boards, as most of the time people play with them for fun, not for intending darkness.  

I think my sister for whatever reason attracted him. I've never meddled into anything for any dark reason myself, Though, I've read some wiccan stuff recently. I'm just opening my awarness is the way I look at it As a christian believer before I never would have thought of it. I looked the name up in the enclyclopidia Amun, its some egyptian God. Later through the years they attached the name Ra with it, I'll avoid the Ra talk now I think Wink

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.