Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
(Warning!) The Dangers of The Ouija Board (Read 40687 times)
Kyo_Kusanagi

Re: (Warning!) The Dangers of The Ouija Board
Reply #15 - Jul 8th, 2006 at 10:28pm

DocM wrote on Jul 8th, 2006 at 7:33am:
Hey!  I just realized, my searches of consciousness don't employ any of Hilarion's five paths to knowledge (numerology, astrology, angel cards, etc.).  Oh well.  Matthew

Hi again Matthew,

(I was busy addressing the other points in my earlier reply to you; it just occurred to me to address this little point now).

It appears that you *might* have slightly misunderstood Hilarion's meaning on this point. Just to clarify for info's sake, the methods of Astrology, Palmistry, I-Ching, Numerology and Tarot Cards, are not quite as implied, "Hilarion's five paths to knowledge". This phrase has implications that might be inaccurate.

That is to say, Hilarion certainly *isn't* saying that everyone 'should' be using these methods, or that these methods are particularly useful, helpful or informative to use (eg. as compared to the methods of modern hypnotic psychotherapy), he's just saying that these methods of divination have the special characteristic of being under a system of protection, by consequence of agreements being made (eg. agreements with the Tarot Angels). This is 'special' in the sense that those who do not know the full story behind these 5 systems, might fail to fully appreciate or understand how they might work as well as they do, if simply based on appearances.

By and large, all other 'methods' (ie. other than these 5, and the Ouija) are neutral in the sense by the principles that most other people here correctly understood, that is the principle of vibrational resonance, or simply put, "like attracts like". So depending on the quality and vibrations of your thosenes, you're gonna be attracting extraphysical beings and intrusions of corresponding nature. Of course, as Petrus also correctly pointed out, there's also the factor of "permission", or put in other words, the "blind guides" and less evolved entities, try to intrude whenever they can. Whilst the true guides & helpers, and all more evolved consciousnesses, only assist or participate with proper invitation and appropriateness.

One more point, Matthew. Other than the difference already described above, with regards to the 5 methods as compared to say, hypnotherapy methods, namely the difference that the 5 methods are automatically protected by virtue of various agreements being made with various guide/helper/guardian/angel beings (though many will still not believe this aspect, and that's fine with us/Hilarion), there is one other critical difference. I address this because the last sentence in your post, seemed to indicate a possible misunderstanding on the meaning of this point as well. (Please pardon me (with my apologies) if my assumptions are incorrect, and therefore perhaps unfair to you. I just felt it possibly informative to use your point, as an opportunity to add the following).

And that is, hypnotherapy (as an example) or other methods are sciences or practices developed by men. The 5 methods are GIFTS of Divination and Guidance, given out of love, unto Humanity by beings that are, in their various capacities, acting as higher guides, helpers, guardians and angelic beings. As a consequence, their modus operandii significantly differs, from what the uninitiated (ie. those who do not study the esoteric aspects of these methods) or from what most people might think.

For instance, most people simply think that the Tarot Cards work solely though one's work subconscious, and for some, they acknowledge the role of the guides & helpers in working through the Reader's subconscious mind to manipulate the cards. That's all well and reasonable.

BUT THAT'S NOT THE FULL PICTURE. Because there exists, behind the scenes, an additional and crucial factor of the AGREEMENT of the Tarot Angels, from whom the Gift of the Tarot Cards came from, and of whom this entire voluntarily project is one of selfless service, love and assistance to humanity.

Now, we're (and Hilarion) are not saying that everyone who uses these 5 methods should necessarily need to know the bigger picture behind it, or that Tarot Card users should necessarily acknowledge the role of the Tarot Angels. All we're saying, is that there is much love and considerable selfless service behind these gifts, a gift of love to Humanity, that most people do not realize.
« Last Edit: Jul 9th, 2006 at 2:21am by Kyo_Kusanagi »  

IP Logged

Rob_Roy

New Hampshire, USA
Reply #16 - Jul 9th, 2006 at 2:23am

Kyo,

Your original post puts tarot and angel cards together. Yet there is a crucial difference between the two. The Tarot is a mixture of 'good' and 'bad', while the angel cards are just 'good.' Furthermore, some people are able to use angel and not tarot cards and vice versa. It seems then that there is a qualitative difference here.

Thoughts?

Love,
Rob

IP Logged

Kyo_Kusanagi

Reply #17 - Jul 9th, 2006 at 2:55am

Rob,

That's an interesting point you brought up there. Indeed, Hilarion was speaking originally of the Tarot Cards, if for no other reason that at the time of that channeling and publication (over 20 years ago), Angel Cards (such as the ones conceptualized and sold by Doreen Virtue) were either not yet in existence, or not yet in popular use.

I do not personally use either of these two tools of guidance, and thus (other than quoting Hilarion on the Tarot Cards), have not much in way of further comment.

Perhaps if someone (perhaps yourself?) had personal experience with both, he/she could share his/her experiences and opinions on the relative (or distinctive aspects of) helpfulness, usefulness, reliability, validity or accuracy of the two systems (Tarot vs Angel Cards).

Love,
Kyo

Rob_Roy wrote on Jul 9th, 2006 at 2:23am:
Kyo,

Your original post puts tarot and angel cards together. Yet there is a crucial difference between the two. The Tarot is a mixture of 'good' and 'bad', while the angel cards are just 'good.' Furthermore, some people are able to use angel and not tarot cards and vice versa. It seems then that there is a qualitative difference here.

Thoughts?

Love,
Rob

IP Logged

Rob_Roy

New Hampshire, USA
Reply #18 - Jul 9th, 2006 at 11:01pm

Kyo,

Since there seems to be a qualitative difference between the two types of cards, or possibly for the person using them, perhaps further, updated clarification from Hilarion would be appropriate?

Love,
Rob

IP Logged

Kyo_Kusanagi

Reply #19 - Jul 10th, 2006 at 2:16am

Rob,

Yes perhaps, if those who are interested enough in such a question would ask this of Hilarion. It's not personally a topic of particular interest though (I made the original post as a service of warning against a tool that could be potentially problematic). Anyone who subscribes to the Quarterly Channelings and has an interest in this topic, could submit just a question for Jon's consideration to include it.

And, as far as I know, since the original Maurice B Cooke channeling of the article posted in this thread, Hilarion has not spoken on, or probably felt the need to, any clarification on any difference betweent the Tarot Cards or the Angel Cards. And because there is a fundamental similiarity between the way these cards work (the only major difference, as you pointed out, is the "good" and "bad" cards, which the Angels could easily work around by rephrasing their answers and simply leaving out the "bad" or warnings), I think it safe to assume that both of these cards are safe and protected.

This (assumption that the Angel cards are also protected and safe to use) makes sense for two more intuitive reasons - the strong association both these card systems have with "Angels". Anyone familiar with the work of Doreen Virtue would know there's nothing sinister or "dark" about her work. It may be along a somewhat different vibration/nature/direction than say, Hilarion's, but it's still clearly positive.

The other reason, perhaps the most important one, being the characteristic difference you pointed out. Doreen Virtue (and others who decided to produce the cards) might have decided that she wanted to design a deck of cards that do not have the possibility of spreading fear (for instance by someone having a 'bad' card), and so eliminated the 'bad' cards. As a result, there can only be less potential fear and less potential harm done, via such Card Readings. So it makes the Angel Cards even safer, on this level/way at least.

At the very 'worst', even if for instance, the Tarot Cards are the only protected cards (say the Tarot Angels decide, "No, we *only* made the gift of the Tarot Cards; we cannot be held responsible for the Angel Cards as well"), and the Angel Cards are a totally random process, then what harm is there? Afterall the cards are all 'good' cards.

Common sense indicates the 'forces of darkness' (if you will), the intruders, or even the psychotic post mortems (or 'earthbounds' or 'ghosts') will have little interest in trying to use the Angel Cards to misguide its users, because all the cards are 'positive'! So it's a waste of their time even trying! So it's extremely unlikely they would bother.

Besides just the strong association of "Angels" as a fundamental concept behind the Cards, would have a strong deterrent quality. It's also likely that another group of Angels (the Angelic Kingdom is very large) might volunteer for Doreen Virtue's Angel Cards, if the original group of Tarot Angels decline.

So even in the possible case scenario that the Angel Cards are not protected or under the jurisdiction of the Tarot Angels, or any other Angels, the guides & helpers (here, we speak mainly of human extraphysical helpers, not those of the Angelic race, whom belong to a distinct evolutiological and planetary lineage from human souls) would gladly use this opportunity to, most likely through the subconscious mind of the Card Reader, channel through to manipulate or guide the results of the Angel Card readings.

Why would they do it? Because the guides & helpers are always on the lookout for ways to assist us, the intraphysicals. We are their intraphysical counterparts and colleagues. We're a multidimensional team. They help us and we help them, in our common goal of helping others in the world, in the spirit of CosmoEthics, in the Love for the Cosmos or All Beings.

So Rob and all interested in this topic, by my reasoning and opinion then, I do not personally see the need to ask Hilarion for any further clarification, because he's already stated that the Tarot Cards are safe and protected, and because the Angel Cards are the more recent/updated 'version', with new users largely using the Angel Cards instead, it's a safe conclusion that they work the same way.

It's also a second safe conclusion, IMO, that because of the elimination of the 'bad' cards from the Angel Cards, it makes it all the more safe to work with. It may lack the 'punch' of the capacity for warnings that the original Tarot system afforded, but its essentially the same service, only modified to a more 'client friendly' mode.

Love,
Kyo

Rob_Roy wrote on Jul 9th, 2006 at 11:01pm:
Kyo,

Since there seems to be a qualitative difference between the two types of cards, or possibly for the person using them, perhaps further, updated clarification from Hilarion would be appropriate?

Love,
Rob

IP Logged

Rob_Roy

New Hampshire, USA
Reply #20 - Jul 10th, 2006 at 2:47am

Thanks Kyo.

Love,
Rob

IP Logged

Kyo_Kusanagi

Reply #21 - Jul 10th, 2006 at 5:15am

You're most welcome, Rob.  Smiley

Love,
Kyo

IP Logged

augoeideian

Afterlife Knowledge Member

South Africa
Reply #22 - Jul 10th, 2006 at 5:32am

What a great thread with nourishing replies and so much too talk about  Smiley

I'd just like to comment, as Kyo, did to Matthew's refreshing comment:

~~~~
Hey!  I just realized, my searches of consciousness don't employ any of Hilarion's five paths to knowledge (numerology, astrology, angel cards, etc.).  Oh well.  
Matthew
~~~~~

Smiley

These are seen as 'studying aids' that yes do add nourishment to a thirst however, we are equipped with this knowledge within us .. clear thoughts and a loving heart is exactly the same as the five (and more) paths.  If we look inside ourselves we will find knowledge and understanding and this inward gaze will shine outward and upward.  If the aids are needed they will come too you in a 'co-incidential' way.

&&

IP Logged

Kyo_Kusanagi

Reply #23 - Jul 10th, 2006 at 7:17am

augoeideian wrote on Jul 10th, 2006 at 5:32am:
I'd just like to comment, as Kyo, did to Matthew's refreshing comment. These are seen as 'studying aids' that yes do add nourishment to a thirst however, we are equipped with this knowledge within us .. clear thoughts and a loving heart is exactly the same as the five (and more) paths.  If we look inside ourselves we will find knowledge and understanding and this inward gaze will shine outward and upward.  If the aids are needed they will come too you in a 'co-incidential' way.

Hello Augoeideian, and all,

A comment on your comment, but not particularly directed at it. Just using this as an opportunity to (again) explain and clarify this point.

Many people seem to be somewhat mistaken about, and overly concerned on, the issue about this, that might be implied in the statement "All answers can be found within, and that aids/tools/psychic readings are totally unnecessary."

This seems to stem from a fear, frustration, worry or sadness over the idea of people being overly reliant on external sources or tools (eg. Tarot Cards, Psychic Readings, etc) for their enlightenment or spiritual growth; worse, letting their personal power, personal free will and personal connection with higher self / God / true self, be undermined, subjugated and subverted, and handed over to the external aid/tool/guru instead. Worst of all, be consequently led astray down misguided paths into eventual spiritual destruction, so to speak.

I do not decry these concerns, certainly. My point is something *completely* distinct. Perhaps I'd explain it in the following way :

The concerns/fears/hatred regarding the idea of subjugating your personal power over to an external source, whilst born out of good intentions, can be slightly imbalancing to the extent of subtly causing many well meaning people to misinterpret or miss the point of a higher level or meaning of the use of helpful modalities. This condition is perfectly understandable and empathized, because not only is in today's preserenissimus humanity lacking in consciential/spiritual maturity to the extent that unevolved practices of corrupt practices/followings/religions subjugate one's personal power and connection to their true self, but in addition truly helpful higher tools or methods of evolutiological value that are simultaneously of a personally empowering quality (eg. the Hilarion Reading), are very much rare or lacking (to the point the more cynical assume these don't truly exist).

It is no wonder a natural and understandable reaction of most people would be to base their assessment/thoughts on the topic, on previous experiences, which are almost entirely negative. Dogmatic religion for instance. Many people fear/hate the spiritually damaging effect of dogma so much, they entirely miss the highest aspects of the various religions (eg. the energy and wisdom of the Christ, the Buddha, etc). But it is difficult to blame the people for their cynicism and prejudice, either.

In quite exactly the same way, when it comes to truly helpful self-empowering and personal-evolution-supporting tools, aids and sources of help (eg. Hilarion and the Hilarion Reading, or Inert Gas (Atlantean) technologies, etc) it is likewise understandable that many people automatically view these with cynicism, and allow the fear/anger/sadness of having one's own power subjugated to an external source, to cloud their capacity to recognize properly the true value of the tool / aid / source of assistance.

I certainly have no intention of getting upset or frustrated over the fear and false ideas mentioned above and decrying/denouncing them, or even of the notion of championing these sources of help to the world, get imbalancing for myself in exactly the same way that the fear/concerns/frustration of having one's one will subjugated to external sources, has also imbalanced the capacity to fully grasp the nature of truly helpful sources of help, that I've described in this post.

But what I *DO* endeavour to do, and what I'm doing now, is to attempt to communicate that truly helpful tools or sources of help (eg. the help your receive from your guides & helpers, from the Angels, from Hilarion and his Reading, etc) work in a COMPLETELY DISTINCT manner from corruptive, disempowering tools / methods / external sources that subjugate one's power and free will. The former category of help actually EMPOWER you and SERVE your own free will (directly or indirectly).

"But how will we know? How can we differential the false prohets/teachers from the genuine?" The answer to this is truly within. In fact (and this is also a corollary of the point I'm attempting so painstakingly to elucidate), ALL ANSWERS ARE ALWAYS WITHIN. The truly helpful tools or sources of help (eg. guides & helpers, angels, Hilarion, etc) NEVER PROPOSE TO GIVE YOU THE ANSWERS. They may address your questions or your issues (eg. in your prayer), but if you're observant enough, you notice that they NEVER tell you what to do. They may offer suggestions and advice, in exactly the way a teacher/tutor/professor would to a college student, but they NEVER subjugate your own personal power or free will.

What of technologies then? Such as the RIFE technology or the Inert Gas (Atlantean) technologies, which I've stated as examples of helpful technologies. Technologies work in a slightly different way. Much of the quality of the result of the application of various technologies, depends very closely on the intention of the users. Would you say the computer is a useful technology? Airplanes? Telephones? Lightbulbs? The radio? Engineering and architectural technology enabling the construction of modern cities, vehicles and computers?

One could indeed say that these technologies, when used appropriately with helpful intentions, are certainly serving one's personal power, one's personal free will, even if this is so, in an indirect fashion. Similarly then, are the tools of the Tarot, the Hilarion Reading, the help of the Guides & Helpers, the Angels, the Evolutionary Orientors and the Serenissimus.

So now we come to the determinant factor or 'acid test', of how one can ensure that one will only safely uses all tools and sources of help, without risk of subjugating one's own power and free will. It is called Discernment, and to be more specific, discernment on whether one's Free Will and one's personal Evolution (in hindsight or retrospect) is supported by the tool or source of help, or not.

Someone once asked Hilarion how to distinguish between a 'good' channeling/entity and a 'bad' channeling/entity. Hilarion's reply was a quotation of Jesus Christ (Sananda) : By their fruits ye shall know them.

I also posted a similar or related reply to LightR_on, Matthew and Mairlyn (in two separate posts), on the Hilarion Reading on this thread here :
http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1151676506

Quote:
It is not "looking outside for the answers", and indeed, the "higher-selves" and guides & helpers of those who go for the Hilarion Reading are always delighted, and themselves look forward to Hilarion Readings.

Having a conversation (or a Qn & Ans session, which is basically what the Reading is about, rather than a one-way monologue) with Hilarion, is exactly akin to a college student seeking academic, career, or even personal advice, with a college professor or tutor. Would you see this as "looking outside for the answers"? And would the higher self and guides & helpers of a college student be likely to be violently protesting against the student approaching the college professor and asking for his advice?

In addition, because Hilarion (a consciousness of a very, very high level of evolution, yet one which has much affection and caring for humanity; to the extent of volunteering to do personal Readings (the willingness of the channel Jon C Fox must also be acknowledged here) for any interested intraphysical incarnated person) always gives Readings in collegial collaboratve discussion with the individual's own higher self, guides & helpers (including both human and angelic ones, as well as (if necessary) one's Evolutionary Orientor), the higher self and guides & helpers are always eager and excited (quite so, in point of fact) when an individual does a Hilarion Reading, because as they see it, here is an opportunnity for them to speak through (the remarkably clear channel of Jon C Fox, as well as through Hilarion's words, which are spoken both for Hilarion himself and his own highly evolved perspective, as well as simultaneously on behalf of the individual's own guides & helpers), to the individual in a most clear, effective way.

That is obviously and certainly not to say, that such a process (eg. of a Hilarion Reading) is meant to replace the individual's own connection and relationship to his/her higher self. Such an idea itself is not actually possible in any case, and may appear to be so *only* if the individual allows himself to think it so. You see, your higher self is YOU. YOU *are* your higher self. Nothing can stand between you and YOU, just as nothing can stand in the way between God (the essence of the higher self, just as the higher self is your (the incarnated personality's) essence) and every individual being or consciousness in the Universe.

And what of one's connections with one's guides & helpers? The connection (as is your connection with your higher self) is one based on love at the innermost core, an unbreakable bond that certainly cannot be interrupted or compromised by any psychic Reading, external words, messages, events, incidents, anything or anyone.

and

Quote:
For the benefit of all who may be interested, a little bit of clarification is in order here.

The Hilarion Reading, and indeed all psychic Readings of any kind, do *not* give you answers. They give you the *perspectives* of the entities being channeled (eg. Hilarion's perspective, and often, within the Reading, your guides & helpers come through as well with their perspectives).

As I have repeatedly said, there is no right or wrong, and therefore no right or wrong answers. There are only *perspectives*. There are only degrees of CosmoEthicality. Therefore, ultimately, the Answers, will be what YOU choose for yourself. And this, can certainly ONLY come from Within.

The same principle applies. Old Age wisdom might say, "Difficult pple/situations, and suffering, teach you the greatest lessons". This is limiting because it suggests the false idea that "suffering is good for the soul".

New Age wisdom (at least the 'Kyo version' of New Age wisdom) instead clarifies. "It is your *willingness* to learn from *any* of your experiences, with *any* kind of pple/situation, as well as the (experience & process of) *Healing* of the suffering/false ideas/imbalance, and the TurnAround (Clarification) from suffering into greater Love (Truth), that offers you the opportunity to *teach yourself* the greatest evolutionary lessons."

So others (whether it be experiences or other pple, even entities being channeled) do *not* teach you, YOU teach yourself (ie. *you* are always *your own* Teacher), and you do this from your own willingness to learn from your interactions with others, from your relationships, and from your own Love.

And so, this is exactly what is happening with the Hilarion Reading. Neither Hilarion, nor your guides & helpers, nor your Angels, nor your Evolutionary Orientor, nor any Ascended Master, nor any other form of God no matter how highly evolved, can give you *your own* answers. They can only offer and share their personal perspectives, their suggestions, their understanding, their wisdom.

Also note that (as per the purpose of Creation, for God to explore Her/Him/ItSelf as Love) as each and every being (ie. form of God) are special & unique, though essentially interconnected as One, the perspectives; therefore the perspectives, understanding and wisdom of each guide, helper, angel, evolutionary teacher (eg. ascended masters such as Hilarion, as well as your own Evolutionary Orientor) will be somewhat unique too (and that's a wonderful thing to be respected and celebrated! Everyone else is indeed your "Other Self" enjoying a wonderfully unique perspective!), so verily there is no right or wrong, there are no 'answers', there is only free will, and self-responsible free will at that.

IP Logged

Kyo_Kusanagi

Reply #24 - Jul 10th, 2006 at 7:42am

augoeideian wrote on Jul 10th, 2006 at 5:32am:
I'd just like to comment, as Kyo, did to Matthew's refreshing comment. These are seen as 'studying aids' that yes do add nourishment to a thirst however, we are equipped with this knowledge within us .. clear thoughts and a loving heart is exactly the same as the five (and more) paths.  If we look inside ourselves we will find knowledge and understanding and this inward gaze will shine outward and upward.  If the aids are needed they will come too you in a 'co-incidential' way.

Just to add as an epilogue (considering I posted a lengthy reply above, but neglected to address your comment more directly) :

The *implication* of your comment, that "If the aids are needed they will come to you", and that "however, we are equipped with this knowledge within us... clear thoughts and a loving heart is exactly the same as the five (and more) paths", needs to be addressed and clarified.

Firstly, ALL answers ALWAYS come from within no matter what, whether you use the Hilarion Reading, the Tarot Cards, the Ouija Board, or join an evil brainwashing cult and subvert your personal free will to the false guru and commit genocide, abuse and atrocities as a result. The only difference between the former and latter category, is that the former supports your free will, evolution and your own answers in a loving, clear, supportive way. The latter category (particularly the last one) invites you to align your free will and personal power with their own unevolved, anti-cosmoethical, fear-based and 'dark'/'evil' foolishness. It is still your own answers, but the answers come very painfully with much suffering, and wastes a lot of time (usually many lifetimes!).

Secondly, your comments seem to wrongly imply that the only if one is unable (for whatever reason), to obtain the "knowledge directly within" which is "always present", then these tools are of value. Not true. This is akin to saying if you're perfectly healthy and balanced, you should not have to use (or won't gain any further benefit from using) a telephone, a vehicle, or a computer. Or even to live in a house, or to wear clothes!

Tools or sources of help (eg. your family and friends), are all part of your own experience, your own answers, your own being. They serve you, just as you serve them. The mutualistic relationship between the intraphysicals and the extraphysical guides & helpers. Of course, there's also the extraphysical intruders and blind guides, with whom karmic interprisons is the nature of the relationship they have with participating intraphysical humans (by choice, whether witting or unwitting).

The HELP that comes from *tools* like the Tarot Cards, or the Hilarion Reading, are not within you per se, nor are they external from you. They are the result of the INTERACTION between yourself and the ones who wish to love and assist (eg. your guides & helpers, the Tarot Angels, and Hilarion, etc). Therefore, the value of these tools (ie. the TRULY helpful ones, use discernment, By Their Fruits Ye Shall Know Them) exist by the RELATIONSHIP and INTERACTION between yourself, and the helpful, loving beings who offer their help to you.

Therefore in conclulsion, please do not make the mistake of assuming that any of these tools (eg. your clothes, your friends, a computer, the Tarot Cards, the Afterlife Knowledge Forum, the Hilarion Reading, etc) are helpful ONLY if you are 'lacking' in yourself in some way. Not so.

You don't *have* to have clothes, friends, a computer, a deck of Tarot Cards, or visit the Afterlife Knowledge Forum, or do the Hilarion Reading, for sure, but they *can* be part of your personal answers, your free will, your personal power, your experiences, your interactions, your evolution, and your love.

IP Logged

LightR_on

Earth
Reply #25 - Jul 10th, 2006 at 7:51am

kyo,

Are you Hilarion?

You promote his beliefs with such force, you would think you and he are one?

Are you?

Its dangerous you know to follow without question?

I think we have here the blind leading the blind!

Love is the key

IP Logged

Kyo_Kusanagi

Reply #26 - Jul 10th, 2006 at 7:58am

LightR_on wrote on Jul 10th, 2006 at 7:51am:
kyo, Are you Hilarion? You promote his beliefs with such force, you would think you and he are one? Are you? Its dangerous you know to follow without question? I think we have here the blind leading the blind!

I don't ask that you or anyone else obey Hilarion. I'm only informing people that I've found such-and-such helpful, and would like to point out that such an opportunity does exist.

By Their Fruits Ye Shall Know Them. If you've tried it and don't like the taste of the fruits, then go ahead and share your review with others. It's only fair to do so. But there's no need for reviewers to make personal attacks on each other.

IP Logged

augoeideian

South Africa
Reply #27 - Jul 10th, 2006 at 8:16am

i agree with everything you have said Kyo.  Thank you for your diligence in this matter, it has taken a lot of work.

&&

IP Logged

Kyo_Kusanagi

Reply #28 - Jul 10th, 2006 at 8:23am

Thank you so much Dear Augoeideian, both for your kind supportive comments, as well as for not misintepreting my two replies above as a personal attack. Because I certainly had no intention of directing my replies at anyone in particular; I was just using your post to reply as an opportunity to share my views on this matter.

Thanks again, and much love to you! Smiley
Kyo

augoeideian wrote on Jul 10th, 2006 at 8:16am:
i agree with everything you have said Kyo.  Thank you for your diligence in this matter, it has taken a lot of work.

IP Logged

Lights of Love

Reply #29 - Jul 10th, 2006 at 9:06am

Dear Kyo and all,

I have been following this thread even though I have not had much time to post lately.  Kyo, I want to thank you for taking the time to create such loving and thoughful posts of clarification.

To me what all of this boils down to is the creative process within each of us.  In each and every moment of our existence we have external and internal influences all around and within us that seek the expression of movement in the form of our desires.  

Most of the time we desire to create things that we view as something better than what we currently have or have known in our past.  In this we are continually using our gift of discernment to judge whether or not something is better in our view.  In this process of continually making judgments for ourselves we have acquired the tendancy to project these same judgments out into the world, perhaps to hold these up in front of us to again begin the process of discernment and the creation of new desires based on the feedback the world presents to us.  

In all of this processing what may be helpful to one person, may not be helpful to another, however I do not believe that it is cosmoethically correct to place our own expectations onto someone else, but instead to allow each other to have their own freedom of following their own heart in choosing their own path.  Certainly each of us may speak our own truth with the intent of being helpful to someone, however I think we must also at the same time have loving acceptance, understanding and respect for the ideas, thoughts and choices of others.  And in so doing, we should choose our words and explanations as carefully and as lovingly as possible.  

Afterall, it usually is more love and understanding that each of us desires for our self and the way to create this is to allow our own love, patience, compassion, gentleness and understanding to well up from within in our ideas, thoughts, words and actions that we project into the world.

While I did not mention specifics spoken about in this thread, I have an article on my website that speaks to the desire as being the creative process of life itself for those that may be interested it is located here:  http://www.innervisionjournal.com/article_desire.htm

Love, Kathy

Tread softly through life with a tender heart and a gentle, understanding spirit.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.